HPPAT 2020 Application Form releasing date is 23 September 2020. Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test(HP PAT) 2020 is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board(HPTSB) at the State Level. HP PAT is conducted once in a year to select candidates for admissions in the three-year full-time diploma course. Only successfully registered candidates will be able to download the admit card to appear for the entrance exam. Admissions will be given to candidates based on their marks obtained in the entrance exam. Read this complete article to get more information about Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test(HP PAT) 2020 Application Form.
HP PAT 2020 Online Application Window will open from 23 September 2020.
HP PAT 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of events of HP PAT 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
|Application Form Date||23 September 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||To be announced soon|
|Result Date||To be announced soon|
All the dates are postponed due to Covid-19. As soon as the official authority will announce the new examination schedule, it will be updated here as well.
How to fill HP PAT 2020 Application Form?
The application form of HP PAT 2020 will be issued by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board(HPTSB) through online mode on its official website. The release date of the application form is to be announced soon. There are the steps that candidates must follow to fill the application form of HP PAT 2020.
Step 1. Registration
- In the first step, candidates have to visit the HPTSB official website
- Then search here for the "Online Registration" link and click on that.
- After that, candidates have to select the program for which he/she want to register.
- Now click on Polytechnic - PAT/ Polytechnic-LEET/ Pharmacy option.
Step 2. Entering Login Credentials
- After that, click on the registration option.
- Candidates have to provide their basic details such as e-mail id for generating the login id and password.
- Now, candidates will receive a confirmation mail on their email id provided in the registration details.
- After that, click on the login button on the home page.
- Then, enter here the login id and password.
- After that, click on the "Apply Online" link.
Step 3. Filling details
- Then candidates will be asked to enter their details.
- As the candidate enters their details, they have to click on the "submit" button.
- Candidates are advised to recheck all the details they have given as these will be used in the further admission process.
Step 4. Uploading of Documents
- After entering the details, the next step is to upload the photograph and signature of the candidate in the prescribed format.
Step 5. Fee Payment
In the last step, candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee structure of HP PAT 2020 is mentioned in the given below table.
HP PAT 2020 Application Fee Structure
|For General||Rs 650/-|
|For Sc/ ST/ OBC||Rs 400/- |
Mode of fee payment: Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode that is listed below.
- Debit card, or
- Credit Card, or
- Net Banking
Note: The application fee can also be paid through bank challan of State Bank of India(SBI). Candidates have to enter the details of Challan i.e the journal number and Transaction ID number as the confirmation of fee.
Step 6. Submission and Print outs
At last, candidates have to submit the application form. Candidates are advised to take two-three print outs of the application form for future reference.
Details to be filled in HP PAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the below-given details in the HP PAT 2020 Application Form:
- Personal Details
- Date of birth
- Address for communication
- Educational Qualification Details
- Candidates have to enter class 10 examination details such as Total marks obtained, aggregate marks in percentage, year of pass out, name of the board.
- Important Documents
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Category certificate (if applicable)
Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully in the HP PAT 2020 application form and must ensure that the documents he/she is uploading are as per the prescribed format and size.
HP PAT 2020 Exam Centers
There are a total of 29 centers at which the HP PAT 2020 exam is going to be conducted. The list of exam centres of HP PAT 2020 is mentioned in the given below table.
|Nadaun||Sujanpur Tihra||Kangra||Dharamshala||Nehran Pukhar|
|Mandi ||Sunder Nagar||Joginder Nagar||Sarkaghat||Karsog|
|Nahan ||Shimla||Rampur Busher||Rohroo||Solan|
HP PAT 2020 Admit Card
Aadmit Card of HP PAT 2020 is to be released by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board(HPTSB) on its official website. Candidates will be able to download their admit card by entering the login credentials that they have generated at the time of registration.
- It is mandatory that candidates have to bring their admit card in the examination hall, failing to which candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit card with themselves till the admission process is completed.
- All applicants will be able to download their admit card from the official website. The admit card of HP PAT will not be sent through speed post.
- Admit card will contain the basic details of candidates such as Name, Father's name, address, enrollment number, name and address of the test center and so more.