Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT) Admit Card 2020 will be released by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board(HPTSB) on its official website. The admit card will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully registered themselves in the application round. Admit card of HP PAT will be issued a few days prior to the entrance exam through the online mode. Candidates have to bring their admit card in the examination centre, failing to which candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Read this complete article to get more information about Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test(HP PAT) Admit Card 2020.
HP PAT 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of HP PAT 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of HP PAT 2020
| Beginning of application process||To be announced soon|
|Last date to fill the application form||To be announced soon|
|Release date of admit card||To be announced soon|
|Exam date||17th May 2020|
The events of HP PAT 2020 has been postponed due to Covid-19. As soon as the official authority will announce the new examination schedule, it will be updated here as well.
Basic instructions for HP PAT 2020 Admit Card
Given mentioned are some basic instructions for candidates regarding the HP PAT 2020 admit card.
- All those candidates who have submitted their application form before the last date will be able to download their admit card.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website only.
- Applicants are also advised to read all the instructions printed on the backside of the admit card.
- They must keep their admit card with themselves till the whole admission process is completed.
- Those candidates who have filled the application form, but they are not matching the eligibility criteria. Then the official authority will automatically reject their application without informing the candidates.
- As the candidate download the admit card, they must check their personal details that are printed on it and if they found any mistake, then they have to contact the official authority immediately.
- Admit card of HP PAT 2020 must not be wear or tear from any side.
How to Download HP PAT 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates will be able to download their HP PAT 2020 admit card from the official website of HPTSB. There are the steps that candidates must follow to download their admit card.
- Step1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board(HPTSB).
- Step 2. Then search here for "HP PAT 2020 Admit Card" link and click on that.
- Step 3. Now, candidates will be asked to enter the login credentials that they have generated at the time of filling the application form.
- Step 4. After entering the details, click on the submit button.
- Step 5. Then the candidates admit card will be open in the computer screen.
- Step 6. Candidates are advised to download their admit card and must take two-three print outs of it for future reference.
Details Mentioned on HP PAT 2020 Admit Card
After a candidate has downloaded their admit card, then he or she will be able to check the following given below details on their admit card.
- Enrolment number
- Candidate's name
- Father's name
- Permanent Address
- Exam timings
- Exam date and day
- Candidate's photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Name and address of exam centre
- Important instructions regarding the HP PAT 2020.
- Important instructions regarding the admit card of HP PAT 2020.
Items to be carried in HP PAT 2020 Examination Hall Admit Card
The following are the items that is mandatory to be brought by the candidate in the exam hall.
- HP PAT 2020 Admit Card
- A blue or black ballpoint pen
Items not to be carried in HP PAT 2020 Examination Hall Admit Card
The following are the items that are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Any electronic devices such as mobiles, laptops,
- Cheating material
- Any unviolence items like knife
If any candidate is found carrying any of the items, then he or she will be disqualified for getting the admission.
Discrepancy in HP PAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates are advised to check all the information mentioned on the HP PAT admit card. If any kind of mistake is found in the given details, they such candidates should contact the administration or the university as soon as possible. Given below are the contact details of the authority that will look into this matter:
HP Takniki Shiksha Board,
Dharamsala at Dari Distt.,
Phone: 01892 225755, 18001808025
Fax: 01892 229055
Email: [email protected]
HP PAT Exam Day Instructions
Given below are some exam day instructions that every candidate must follow on the HP PAT entrance exam day:
- Candidates must reach the exam centre an hour before the reporting time stated in the admit card on the day of the scheduled appointments.
- Candidates need to take their HP PAT 2020 Admit Card along with a valid ID proof with them.
- Items such as cell phones, watches, foodstuff, bags, electronic devices, study material, lockets etc. are not allowed inside the examination centre.
- Any candidate will not be allowed to carry stationary/writing material to the exam centre.
- Any kind of distrustful or disruptive behaviour may lead to termination of candidature during the exam.