CUSAT CAT 2021 result will be released by Cochin University of Science & Technology soon after the exam. The result will have the registration number, roll number, name, reservation, special reservation, and general rank of the candidates. The candidates shortlisted as per CUSAT result are then called for counselling and seat allocation round. Go through the whole article to know more details about CUSAT CAT Result 2021.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Result Dates
Check the table given below to know CUSAT 2021 result date:
|Date of Examination|
|Date of Result 2021||to be announced|
CUSAT CAT 2021 Results
Common Admission Test CUSAT CAT 2021 is conducted for admission to B.Tech & PG Programmes
- Candidates can download or view the exam result from CUSAT official website
- Cutoff varies every year and the Institute prepared the result based on the cutoff list of the exam.
- Candidates would be considered eligible for the counselling round only if he/she cracks the exam. The result of the exam decides for the next round of the admission process.
- Candidates scoring more than or equal to the cutoff score will only be eligible for the next round.
- Candidates can simply check their result from the official website through online mode by simply entering their roll no. and date of birth.
How to Download CUSAT CAT 2021 Result?
The candidates can view their Cochin University CAT 2021 result by following the steps mentioned below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CUSAT CAT 2021 Results: Cochin Exam Scorecard
- Step 1: Click on the link above or go to the official website
- Step 2: Click on the “Rank List” link which is available in the menu bar.
- Step 3: On clicking the link, a login portal will appear.
- Step 4: To access the portal, candidates have to select the programme from the drop-down list and then click on the green “View Ranklist” button.
- Step 5: After clicking on the view rank list option, candidates can see the merit list which comprises their registration number, reservation, special reservation etc.
- Step 6: Download the rank list so that, it could be used for future references.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for CUSAT CAT
If in case two or more candidates score the same marks then, the following tie-breaking criteria is followed for resolving the ties.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for B.Tech programmes and M.Sc Photonics
- Firstly, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics marks are considered.
- If there is still a tie, then, the student elder in age will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists, then the tie will be solved according to alphabetical order.
Tie-Breaking criteria for the rest of M.Sc programmes
- The marks secured in Physics and Chemistry will be taken together.
- If the tie is still then, the marks in Chemistry will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists, marks obtained in Physics will be considered.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for M.Tech programmes
- If there is a tie in GATE/DAT scores, then, the qualifying examination marks is taken into consideration.
- If the marks of the qualifying exam have not been published, then, the marks till VII semester are taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists, date of birth and name (in alphabetical order) are considered.
CUSAT CAT CUT OFF 2016
The CutOff for CUSAT CAT 2016 is given below:
|1||School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Electrical and Electronics||2558|
|2||Department of Ship Technology, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering||150|
|3||Cochin University College of Engineering, Kuttanad||Civil||5195|
|4||Cochin University College of Engineering, Kuttanad||Information Technology||6800|
|5||Cochin University College of Engineering, Kuttanad||Computer Science||5283|
|6||Cochin University College of Engineering, Kuttanad||Electrical and Electronics||5385|
|7||Cochin University College of Engineering, Kuttanad||Electronics and Communication||5342|
|8||School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Electrical and Electronics||2558|
|9||School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Mechanical||1494|
|10||Cochin University College of Engineering, Kuttanad||Mechanical||3823|
|11||School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Information Technology||4793|
|12||School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Computer Science||2388|
|13||School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Civil||3165|
|14||School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam||Electronics and Communication||2893|
cusat entrance exam 2019, cusat 2019, cusat admission 2019, cusat msc entrance 2019, cusat btech entrance 2019, cusat engineering entrance exam 2019.