The DTU 2020 Application Form (Joint Admission Counselling 2020) will be issued online only by DTU from the month of May 2020. While No offline mode is available at all, and the students must fill up their application forms carefully for their B.Tech admissions from the Official web portal of Delhi Technological University. And DTU has notified that it will not conduct any entrance exam for its admission procedure from the year 2020 and selections will be made solely based on JEE Main scores and ranks. Finally, Applicants can apply for admission in Delhi Technological University only after they have qualifying JEE Main 2020.
DTU 2020 Application Form
Estimated time required for DTU Entrance exam 2020 registration process: 15/20 minutes
Before beginning to fill up the application forms and registration. And the applicants must be ready with all the required necessary documents for registration process which include a few documents like the candidate’s personal information, qualification details, last school details and scanned photograph and signature.
Application Fee Payment:
The registration cum counselling fees are Rs. 1500 as given in information brochure.
Application fee payment can be done in two ways:
- Payment via HDFC bank challan (obtainable from the official DTU site).
- And credit/debit card/net banking (via HDFC Payment gateway service)
DTU 2020 Application Form Dates (Tentative)
|Course Name||DTU Application Start Date||DTU Application End Date|
|MBA (Business Analytics)||05 July 2020||21 July 2020|
|MBA||22 February 2020||20 March 2020|
|EMBA||11 May 2020||11 June 2020|
|B.Tech||29 May 2020||17 June 2020|
|B.Tech (Evening/ Lateral)||11 June 2020||04 July 2020|
|B.Des.||12 June 2020||29 June 2020|
|BA (H) Economics/ BBA||28 May 2020||23 June 2020|
|M.Tech||08 May 2020||13 June 2020|
How to fill the DTU 2020 Application Form Online?
Steps for filling up the Joint Admission Counselling 2020 application forms are as follows:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Candidates must visit the official website of DTU.
- And after opening the page for registration they must register with the required information and get their user ID &Password.
- Also once the initial registration is complete, they will have to fill up the entire application form providing all the information that is asked for in the relevant mandatory fields.
- Finally, the candidates must complete the admission process of DTU exam by uploading their scanned images of photo, thumb impression and signature. And submit the completed form after which they will have to proceed towards the fee payment process.
Yet, Students must also make sure to take a printout of their filled up application form.
Guidelines to fill the form:
1. Read all the instruction prior to filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
B. Tech Courses Offered in DTU
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Production & Industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Polymer Science & Chemical Technology
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computing Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Automotive Engineering
DTU Admission From 2020 Process – JAC
Centralised Counselling for admission to B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. programs of 04 pioneering technical universities/institutes of Govt. of NCT of Delhi listed below will be conducted through Joint Admission Counselling (JAC Delhi 2020).
Delhi Technological University (DTU).
Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW).
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D).
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT).
dtu admission 2018, dtu admission criteria, dtu form 2018, dtu admission 2019, dtu 2018 application form, dtu placements, dtu recruitment 2019, dtu fee structure.