DTU 2019 Rank Predictor is based on DTU B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous Cutoff Marks of 2018. Delhi Technological University, formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering (DCE), is one of the Prominent Government Universities located in New Delhi. DTU 2019 Rank Predictor helps candidates to know their expected rank against the marks scored by them in DTU Exam. Students can easily check their rank required for getting admission in Engineering and Architecture courses in Delhi Technological University. Rank predictor analyses students mark obtained in each category and predict colleges respectively.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
DTU 2019 Ranks Depends on the following Criteria
- DTU 2019 tough level.
- Seat availability for different courses.
- Cutoff Trends in previous years.
- The number of aspirants applied and appeared for the Examination.
How to Use DTU 2019 Rank Predictor?
Following are the steps to use Rank Predictor:
- Go to EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Choose the Rank Predictor tool.
- Rank predictor tool can be used by- entering Basic & Academic details such as registered name in 2019 Application Form, your contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & probable Rank.
DTU 2019 Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
- Go to DTU 2019 Rank Predictor Here.
- Fill all the necessary Information.
- Along, give the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Your probable Rank will be displayed on the screen.