DTU 2019 Rank Predictor is based on DTU B.Tech Rank Vs. Marks and Previous Cutoff Marks of 2018. Delhi Technological University, formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering (DCE), is one of the Prominent Government Universities located in New Delhi. DTU 2019 Rank Predictor helps candidates to know their expected rank against the marks scored by them in DTU Exam. Students can easily check their rank required for getting admission in Engineering and Architecture courses in Delhi Technological University. Rank predictor analyses students mark obtained in each category and predict colleges respectively.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
DTU 2019 Ranks Depends on the following Criteria
- DTU 2019 tough level.
- Seat availability for different courses.
- Cutoff Trends in previous years.
- The number of aspirants applied and appeared for the Examination.
How to Use DTU 2019 Rank Predictor?
Following are the steps to use Rank Predictor:
- Go to EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Choose the Rank Predictor tool.
- Rank predictor tool can be used by- entering Basic & Academic details such as registered name in 2019 Application Form, your contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & probable Rank.
DTU 2019 Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
- Go to DTU 2019 Rank Predictor Here.
- Fill all the necessary Information.
- Along, give the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Your probable Rank will be displayed on the screen.