DTU 2020 Rank Predictor is based on Delhi Technological University B.Tech Previous Cutoff Marks of 2019. Delhi Technological University, formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering (DCE), is one of the Prominent Government Universities located in New Delhi. Rank Predictor helps candidates to know their expected rank against the marks scored by them in DTU Exam. Students can easily check their rank required for getting admission in Engineering and Architecture courses in Delhi Technological University. Rank predictor analyses students mark obtained in each category and predict colleges respectively.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
DTU 2020 Ranks Depends on the following Criteria
- DTU 2020 tough level.
- Seat availability for different courses.
- Cutoff Trends in previous years.
- The number of aspirants applied and appeared for the Examination.
How to Use?
Following are the steps to use Rank Predictor:
- Go to EntranceZone Rank Predictor.
- Choose the Rank Predictor tool.
- Rank predictor tool can be used by- entering Basic & Academic details such as the registered name in 2020 Application Form, your contact details, Registration Details, your desired branch (BE/B.Tech) & probable Rank.
DTU 2020 Rank Predictor- Step By Step Usage
- Go to DTU 2020 Rank Predictor Here.
- Fill all the necessary information.
- Along, give the expected marks.
- And, click on “Get Predicted Rank”.
- Your probable Rank will be displayed on the screen.