Assam CEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria will be released by the Assam Science & Technology University(ASTU). A Candidate seeking admission into B.E./B.Tech. Courses must fulfil the Eligibility Criteria. And, the eligibility conditions consist of academic qualification, domicile, and age limit. The Assam Common Entrance Exam 2022 application form will be available online on the official website. Those who are seeking to apply must fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements.
Assam CEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate can look into the general information regarding the Assam CEE 2022 eligibility criteria below.
- The candidate must have passed the Qualifying Examination (10+2) in a single sitting without any grace marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Moreover, candidates need to secure minimum marks of 50% (General category), 45%(SC Category) and 40% (ST Category).
- Also, the Single sitting criteria mean that the candidate must pass Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English in the same sitting.
Domicile Criteria for Assam CEE 2022
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and a resident of Assam.
- And, the candidate must have passed the Qualifying Examination (10+2) in a single sitting without any grace marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
The applicant must be aware of all the Eligibility Criteria before appearing in Assam CEE 2020 or his candidature will be cancelled. And, in case a candidate belongs to a reserved category, he/she must have the necessary documents at the time of counselling.
Assam CEE 2022 Application Form
The candidates will have to fill the application form online on the official website of the ASTU. The form should be submitted on or before the last date.
Assam CEE 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete Assam CEE Exam Dates (Official):
|Starting of application form||10th May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||31st May 2022|
|Releasing of admit card||June 2022|
|Assam CEE 2022 exam date||3rd July 2022|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||2nd week of July 2022|
Assam CEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete exam pattern for the Assam CEE 2022 Examination:
- Mode of Examination: The Exam will be conducted through offline (pen or paper based) mode only.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: There will be total 120 questions in the entrance exam.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be English and Assamese.
- Time Duration: Total 3 hours will be allotted for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted on every wrong response.
The Question paper pattern for the Assam CEE 2022 will be as follows:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|