Assam CEE 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of March 2021 by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) for admissions into various specializations of the engineering course. It is a state-level examination conducted once in a year. This exam shall be conducted only in the online mode. And for more information about the Assam CEE 2021 application form and other related procedures, candidates can go through this article.
Assam CEE 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must go through the following dates related to Assam CEE 2021 registration.
Assam CEE 2021 Dates
|Starting Date of Online Registration Form||To be announced|
|Last Date of Online Registration Form||To be announced|
|Last Date of successful Fee Payment||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
Assam CEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned points regarding the Assam CEE Application Form 2021. The registration form should be filled before the last date of submission to avoid any last-minute mistakes:
- The application form is available in the online mode.
- No offline mode applications shall be accepted.
- The candidates will have to upload scanned copies of their passport size photograph and signature.
- The candidates will have to provide a valid and working email ID and mobile number.
- All communication regarding the examination and other necessary details shall happen through these mediums only.
- The application form must be completely and correctly filled. No window for correction shall be given.
- The application fee for Assam CEE can be paid in the online mode only.
- The application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Discrepancies of any sort are to be brought to the immediate notice of ASTU, Assam.
- The application form after being completely filled must be printed and kept safe until the admission is completed.
Documents Required To Fill Up The Assam CEE 2021 Application Form
The following documents must be kept ready while filling Assam CEE 2021 Application Form:
- Marks sheet of class 10th
- Marks sheet of class 12th
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
- Nativity proof
- Reservation certificates if applicable
How to Fill Assam CEE 2021 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the Assam CEE 2021 application form:
Candidates can go through the given points to register:
- The candidates will have to visit the official website.
- Click on the link for application form and register.
- The candidates have to register using their email ID and mobile number.
- Generate a password and proceed to fill the application form.
- The email Id and mobile number given must be valid and working since all the communication happens through these.
2: Filling the application form
This includes the area where candidates have to fill the important details like Personal, educational, etc:-
- The candidates will have to fill personal as well as educational details in the application form.
- Personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, domicile, correspondence and communication details must be filled.
- Educational details regarding the candidate’s education up to class 12th must be filled.
- All the details filled must be correct and in accordance with the certificates.
- The candidates cannot edit the details they enter, hence, they are advised to verify all the details before submitting them.
- After verifying and submitting the details, the candidates have to proceed to uploading the scanned documents.
3: Uploading the documents
The candidates will have to upload scanned copies of their passport size photograph as well as a signature after entering all the details in the Assam CEE 2021 application form. The specification of the photograph and signature is listed below in the table:
|Size||15 KB - 30 KB||20 KB - 35 KB|
Instructions to be followed while uploading the documents:-
- The photograph must have a plain background preferably white.
- The photograph must be a recent one and must be properly scanned.
- The candidate has to sign on a plain white paper with a dark blue or black ink.
- Signatures done in capital letters shall not be accepted.
- The signature, as well as photographs, must be properly scanned and uploaded.
- The signature must be in.JPEG format and must be in the range of 15kB – 30kB.
- The photograph must be in.JPEG format and in the range of 20kB – 35kB.
4: Fee payment
The candidates must verify all the details including the uploaded documents before proceeding to make the fee payment.
- The application fee once paid is not refundable.
- The application fee amount can be referred to in the previous sections.
- Payment can be done in the State Bank Collect portal using internet banking, credit cards or debit cards.
- After successful payment of the application fee, a confirmation page will appear with the filled in application form.
- A printout of the same must be taken and kept safe until the admission procedure gets completed.
Assam CEE 2021 application fee for the aspiring candidates is listed below:
Assam CEE 2021 Registration Fee
|General and Unreserved category||Rs 600/-|
|SC (Scheduled Tribes)/SC (Schedule Cast)/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)||Rs 600/-|
Mode of Payment: The Application fee can be paid only in through the online mode. Once the application fee is submitted, it will not be refundable in any situation. Hence, the candidates are advised to verify all the details before making the payment.
- Online: The application fee can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.
- Candidates are requested to take out the printout of the confirmation page after completion of fee payment.
There is no offline mode available for submission of Assam CEE 2021 Application fee.
Note: There is no correction window for the application form of Assam CEE 2021. So the details entered in the application form cannot be edited, so it's a request to verify all the details before submitting the application form of Assam CEE 2021.