Assam CEE 2023 Admit Card will be released in 2nd week of June 2023 tentatively by the ASSAM Science and Technology University. It can be download from the by entering the application number/user name and password. A hall ticket is an essential document as it has to be produced in the exam hall for verification purpose. It consists of details like exam date, exam time, address of the exam centre, photograph, signature, and other important details. Go through the whole article to get more relevant details about Assam CEE 2023 Admit Card.
Assam CEE 2023 Admit Card Dates
Check more information about Assam CEE 2023 (Assam Common Entrance Exam) admit card from the schedule given below.
Assam CEE 2023 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Schedule
Availability of admit card
2nd of week of June 2023
Assam CEE 2023 Exam Date
3rd July 2023
The candidates are advised to stay connected to know the updates.
Assam CEE 2023 Admit Card
The ASSAM Science and Technology University will upload the Admit Card in June 2023 tentatively. Candidates must check the given points regarding the CEE Assam hall ticket hearby;
- The competent authority will issue Assam CEE admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form on time
- Candidates can download e-Admit Card from the official website after it has been released.
- Candidates will be required to have their login id credentials and other details to download the exam call letter.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact the concerned department immediately.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of a candidate's photograph, paste the photo at appropriate place and get it attested by the competent authority.
- Please confirm that the name, subject, Centre etc. shown in the hall ticket are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall as without it no candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post or any other mode.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket is not issued by the exam authorised body.
How to Download Assam CEE Admit Card 2023?
Those who have filled the form successfully can download the Assam CEE hall ticket by following the below-mentioned steps form the official website of ASTU only.
Step 1: Visit the University portal & find the link given to download CEE hall ticket.
Step 2: Click on the link.
Step 3: After clicking on the above link, enter the details like application number/user id and password & then click on the Login button.
Step 4: Once the details are entered click on the Submit button.
Step 5: On the next screen the hall ticket will be displayed. Download the same & get the printout of it for all future references.
Details Printed on Assam CEE 2023 Admit Card
After downloading the hall ticket, check the following list of the details are mentioned therein or not:
Name of the Candidate
Date of Birth
Photograph and Signature
Address of the exam centre
Make sure that the details are correct.
What to Carry at Assam CEE 2023 Exam Center?
Check the list of the things that have to be taken on the day of examination.
- A printed Assam CEE hall ticket
- A black ball point pen
- Any of valid id proof
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- 12th Class Board Admit or Registration Card
- Aadhaar Card (With Photograph)
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Enrolment No with Photo.
Things Not to Carry at Assam CEE 2023 Exam Centre
Candidates are not allowed to take any of the below-given items at the exam centre of Assam CEE 2023:
- Slide Rules
- Log Tables
- Electronic Watches
- Printed or written material
- Mobile Phone
Assam CEE Answer Key 2023
ASTU will release the answer key of CEE on its official website. It will have all the correct answers to the entrance exam with which candidates will be able to calculate the estimated score of exam.