Assam CEE Result 2020 will be announced by the Assam Science and Technical University (ASTU) on the official website after exam & answer key will be released. The university will also release the rank card of the candidates which they can download by logging in with Roll number and Date of birth. Based on the scorecard/result, the university will prepare a Merit list of all the qualified candidates. Those applicants who will secure minimum qualifying marks and qualify the exam will be invited for the counselling process. Go through the complete article to know more about Assam CEE 2020 Result.
Assan CEE Result 2020 Dates
Check the dates regarding Assam CEE 2020 Result in the table below:
Assam CEE 2020 Result Schedule
|Assam CEE 2020 Exam Date|26 Apr 2020 28 June 2020 02 August 2020
|Assam CEE 2020 Declaration of Result|14 May 202013 July 2020 14 August 2020
Stay in touch to know updates about the result.
Assan CEE Result 2020
- Assam CEE 2020 Merit List will be released on 14 August 2020 on the official website.
- The Rank of the qualified candidates will be mentioned therein the merit list.
- All those candidates whose names placed in the Merit List will be called for the counselling process as per the notification of the ASTU.
- The competent authority will not send the rank card to any individual via post.
How to Check Assam CEE Result 2020?
ASTU publishes CEE result only on the official website. So candidates have to follow the steps mentioned below in order to check & download the Assam CEE 2020 result:
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the link for Assam CEE 2020 Scorecard on the homepage.
Step 2: After that login with the Roll Number and Date of Birth in the login page
Step 3: Then submit the details and the Result will display on the page.
Step 4: Download the rank card and take out the print of it as to be produced while the admission process.
Details Mentioned in the Assam CEE Scorecard 2020
Rank card of a candidate will consist of the mentioned below details on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll number
- Category of the Candidate
- CEE 2020 Marks obtained
- Rank obtained in CEE 2020
- Qualifying Status of the Candidate
Assam CEE Tie-Breaking Rule 2020
In case of two or more candidates will have same marks then, the following criteria will be considered to decide the rank of the candidates:
- The avg. marks secured by the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th class will be considered. A candidate with higher marks will be given a higher rank.
- If there is still a tie, then the marks secured by the candidates in English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths will be considered, & one who will have more marks will be given a priority.
- If the tie is still not broken, then the Chairman of the Selection Committee will decide the tie-breaking method.
Assam CEE Counseling 2020
Those who will quliafy the entrance exam will be called for admission process in Government Engineering Institutions. While counselling candidates will have to carry their documents in original for verification prupose.