Assam CEE 2021 Exam Pattern will be released by the ASTU along with the Information Brochure. It describes the question paper structure, the number of questions, total marks, and exam duration, etc. The dates for Assam Combined Entrance Exam will be released online on the official website. It is a state-level exam conducted for admission into Engineering and Medical courses in different Colleges of Assam. Any candidate seeking admission to B.E./B.Tech. Courses in Assam state should apply for Assam CEE 2021.
Assam CEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates who have applied for the exam are advised to go through the CEE 2021 Exam pattern for a better chance of clearing the exam. The interested applicants can find the information regarding Assam CEE Exam Pattern below:
- The CEE Exam will be conducted in offline mode only.
- Assam CEE 2021 will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) types.
- The time duration of each paper will be 03 hours(180 mins).
- And, there will be 120 questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- 4 marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The details regarding the pattern of the CEE 2021 exam according to each subject are mentioned below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marking Scheme|
Each correct answer: 4marks
Each incorrect answer: -1 mark
Exam Pattern of Assam CEE 2021
Question Paper of Assam Combined Entrance Test contains questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Each paper consists of 120 questions of 4 mark each.
- The candidate should divide the time to finish the examination within 3 hours.
- Syllabus for Assam CEE generally covers the topics from NCERT textbooks.
- Therefore, candidates need a thorough knowledge of all the basic concepts and implementation methods.
- Applicants must practice by solving previous year papers to get along with the Assam CEE 2021 Exam Pattern and score effectively.
- Candidates must frequently visit this website to get any future updates from the University.
Assam CEE 2021 Syllabus
The exam syllabus will be released by the University on its official website. The syllabus consists of topics from Physics, Chemistry & Maths.