Maharishi Arvind University was set up through Act no. 25 of the Government of Rajasthan. It is a multi-faculty unitary organization and has an authority which is spread over the state of Rajasthan. The university comprises of many amenities for the students as well as faculties.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Maharishi Arvind University Overview
The university has an aim of distributing and advancing knowledge by being able to offer facilities for teaching and research. Hence, studies at the undergraduate, post-graduate and integrated level can be held successfully without any intervention.
Some of the fields in which the university offers admission include Engineering and Technology, Basic and Applied Science, Management, Commerce, Arts and Humanities and Design and Vocational Education. Therefore, the university strives to promote inter disciplinary studies.
- The mission of the university aims at helping its members move from the darkness of ignorance into the light of knowledge.
- The university also has an aim of offering higher education of excellent quality focusing on employability and promotion of some significant research and scholarship.
- Further, The university aspires to offer education of excellent quality to the future managers, technocrats and align them with the day-to-day knowledge and updated knowledge, technically sound skills and attitudes by providing them the basic amenities such as a computer center, an auditorium, hostel facilities, audio visual aid, foreign collaborations and tie-ups and a library which help the individual excel in every aspect.
- The university also has an aim inspire the students with professional ethics, competence and offer them the best of placements in the corporate world as well as the industry and equip them with the skills required for the same.
The university has the vision to be able to contribute to nation-building objective with the help of higher education of excellent quality and promote the culture of research and extreme innovation.
The values which the university instills in its students include innovation, teamwork, and association, being truthful and look for truth, overall excellence, taking responsibility and exclusiveness in everything that they do.
Maharishi Arvind University Application or Admission Procedure
- The students need to report or register themselves on the day the session begins.
- Also, The students must carry the below-mentioned documents along with some self-attested photocopies on the same on the day of admission including-
- Date of birth proof
- Mark sheet of passing certificate issued by the qualifying board
- Migration certificate and TC from the school or university from where the candidate passed the qualifying exam
- Cast and residence certificate
- Further, The day the classes begin, the student have to carry along the following documents:
- Original admission letters with the receipt of the fees.
- Registration and enrollment form filled with photograph pasted on it which needs to be attested by a gazetted officer
- Anti-ragging affidavit duly notarized
- Moreover, The students must fill the form to issue the identity card in capital letters only.
- Admission of candidates who report late unreasonably will be denied admission.
- Also, The students whose results have not been declared by their date of reporting will be offered provisional admission for which the below-given conditions need to be fulfilled:
- Further, In case the original certificates, as well as mark sheets of the students, have been submitted for the previous years
- Also, If the mark sheets of the previous years have been submitted and if the candidate has passed the cut off the examination with the percentage required
- Finally, If a form is filled up and submitted by the candidate along with his parents that the proof satisfying all the eligibility criteria will be submitted by the candidate on the day the classes begin failing which the admission can be canceled and the fees will not be refunded.
Accreditations Awards Achievements
- The university has accreditation from UGC.
- Also, The state of Rajasthan has recognized the Maharishi Arvind University.
- Further, The university has accreditation to IAO.
- Also, The university has number 1 rank in the GHRDC survey of 2014 amongst all the private engineering colleges in Rajasthan.
- Further, The university has a very good record of companies visiting for recruitment including Wipro, HCL, Microsoft, Syntel, SAP, Reliance, Coke India, IDBI Bank, Jaipur stock exchange and much more.
- Finally, The university has won in the sports events.
Maharishi Arvind University Courses Overview:
- B.Sc. Agriculture for 4 years with eligibility criterion being (10+2) in PCM/PCB/PCA
- B.Sc. Agriculture, MBA Agriculture for 5 years with eligibility criterion of (10+2) in PCM/PCB/PCA
- B.A. for 3 years with the eligibility criterion being 10+2
- M.A. for 2 years with the eligibility criterion of being a graduate
- B.Sc. for 3 years with the eligibility criterion of 10+2
- M.Sc. for 2 years with the eligibility criterion of being a graduate
- B.Com for 3 years with the eligibility criterion of 10+2
- M.Com for 2 years with the eligibility criterion of being a graduate
- BCA for 3 years with the eligibility criterion of 10+2
- MCA for 2 years with the eligibility criterion of being a graduate
- Ph.D. for 2 years with the eligibility criterion of being a post graduate
- B.Ed. for 2 years with the eligibility criterion of being a graduate
- B.Sc. for 2 years in design with the eligibility criterion of 10+2
- B.Tech for 4 years with the eligibility criterion of 10+2
- M.Tech for 2 years with the eligibility criterion of B.E./B.Tech pass
- BA for 3 years in journalism and mass communication with the eligibility criterion being 10+2 pass
- MA for 2 years in journalism and mass communication with the eligibility criterion being a graduate
- PG diploma in advertising and PR for 1 year with the eligibility criterion being a graduate
- B.Lib in bachelor in library science for 1 year with the eligibility criterion being a graduate
- M.Lib for 1 year with the eligibility criterion of being a B.Lib
- BBA for 3 years with the eligibility criterion of 10+2
- MBA for 2 years with the eligibility criterion being a graduate
- Also, Vocational education in fields such as Animation and Graphic Design, Accounting and Taxation, Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, Radiology and Imaging Technology and Computer Hardware and Network Administrator.
Maharishi Arvind University Research Work
- An excellent infrastructure along with some great high-tech research as well as development laboratories is provided by the institute. All the research labs contain all the instruments and also some advanced facilities for the student’s best performance.
- The university organizes industrial visits for the teachers as well as students, arranges workshops and seminars by industry experts and provides internships to students so as to give them an insight into the practical world and implementation of knowledge
- The digital network library at the campus provides access to 400 international research journals besides which 40 journals and 30 scientific magazines are provided. In addition to this, 500 project reports and 300 educational CD’s are available to the students as well.
Maharishi Arvind University
Mundiaramsar, Near Bindayaka Industrial Area
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding Maharishi Arvind University”