Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2021 will commence soon. The University was set up through Act no. 25 of the Government of Rajasthan. It is a multi-faculty unitary organization and has an authority that is spread over the state of Rajasthan. The university comprises of many amenities for the students as well as faculties.
Maharishi Arvind University offers B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, BA, BAMS, ABM, B.Li.I.Sc, LL.B, B.Pharm, B.Tech and B.Ed at UG level and M.Sc, M.Tech, LL.M, MCA, MBA, M.Com, MA & M.Li.I.Sc at PG level. It also offers Ph.D. in various specializations along with Diploma, Lateral Entry and BBA-LL.B & B.Sc+ABM courses.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2021 Status
|Admission notification||Yet to release|
|Application Window||Yet to open|
Maharishi Arvind University Engineering Admission 2021 Courses and Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can check below in the table MAU Engineering Courses admission details:
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|B.Tech||Mechanical||Pass in 10+2 with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics as main subjects||Merit-Based|
|M.Tech||Mechanical Design||B.Tech /B.E. in relevant discipline|
Maharishi Arvind University Application Procedure 2021
Application form for all the MAU courses offered can be filled by Online Registration or In-Person Registration. Students are advised to follow the below-listed steps:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Maharishi Arvind University Jaipur - Application & Admission Process
- Visit the official website of MAU.
- Fill the application form and upload a passport size photograph and signature.
- After completing the form, they need to pay the requisite application fee through NEFT or DD.
- Send the duly filled form along with desired documents and DD (if applicable) to the university address.
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee in the form of DD drawn in favour of ‘Maharishi Arvind University, Jaipur’ payable at Jaipur.
- Send the duly filled form along with the DD to:
Mudiaramsar, Near Bindayaka Industrial Area,
Jaipur – 302041 (Rajasthan)
In Person Registration:
Applicants can visit the University Campus with all the required documents and the required application fee in order to register personally:
Mundiaramsar, Near Bindayaka Industrial Area
Documents Required along with the Application form
- Caste Certificate and Medical Certificate
- 10th Marks sheet (Original and Photocopy)
- Original Migration Certificate
- Scorecard of Entrance (if applicable)
- College allotment letter
- Domicile Certificate (Attested Copy) and Transfer Certificate
- Character/Conduct Certificate
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Attested copy of Aadhaar Card
|Name of the Institute||Maharishi Arvind University, Jaipur|
|Type of the Institute||State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based|
Maharishi Arvind University Mission
- The mission of the university aims at helping its members move from the darkness of ignorance into the light of knowledge.
- The university also has an aim of offering higher education of excellent quality focusing on employability and promotion of some significant research and scholarship.
- Further, The university aspires to offer education of excellent quality to the future managers, technocrats and align them with the day-to-day knowledge and updated knowledge, technically sound skills and attitudes by providing them the basic amenities such as a computer centre, an auditorium, hostel facilities, audiovisual aid, foreign collaborations and tie-ups and a library which help the individual excel in every aspect.
- The university also has an aim inspire the students with professional ethics, competence and offer them the best of placements in the corporate world as well as the industry and equip them with the skills required for the same.
The university has the vision to be able to contribute to nation-building objective with the help of higher education of excellent quality and promote the culture of research and extreme innovation.
The values which the university instills in its students include innovation, teamwork, and association, being truthful and look for truth, overall excellence, taking responsibility and exclusiveness in everything that they do.
Accreditations Awards Achievements
- The university has accreditation from UGC.
- Also, The state of Rajasthan has recognized the Maharishi Arvind University.
- Further, The university has accreditation to IAO.
- Also, The university has number 1 rank in the GHRDC survey of 2014 amongst all the private engineering colleges in Rajasthan.
- Further, The university has a very good record of companies visiting for recruitment including Wipro, HCL, Microsoft, Syntel, SAP, Reliance, Coke India, IDBI Bank, Jaipur stock exchange and much more.
- Finally, The university has won in the sports events.