UPESEAT 2020 Notification: UPES Announces Online Aptitude Test


UPESEAT 2020 Notification for the registration is released. Also, the UPESEAT 2020 Application Form is available Online on the official website. UPES Dehradun announced dates for Aptitude Test for B.Tech Courses on different dates. UPES School of Engineering (SOE) invites application form for the early B.Tech. Entrance Exam. The UPES aptitude test for admission will be conducted online, and aspirants can select there test location of their choices. Aspirants can appear for the Entrance Exam on any of the dates given below.

Upcoming Application Form

  1. Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
  2. Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
  3. Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
  4. UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
  5. NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
  6. Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
  7. KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
  8. LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
  9. Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now

Latest Update: UPESEAT 2020 Application Form is available online on the official website. For >>UPESEAT 2020 Application Form

UPESEAT 2020 Overview

Particulars Details
Name of the examination University of Petroleum & Energy Engineering Aptitude Test
Commonly Known as UPESEAT
Exam Type University Level
Exam Category Undergraduate (UG)
Exam Conducting Institute University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)

UPESEAT 2020 Dates

Programs Exam Name Last Date to Apply for UPESEAT Online Test Mode Of Exam Exam Date
B. Tech UPESEAT  03 May 2020 Online 08 – 12 July 2020

UPESEAT 2020 Notification

  • University of Petroleum and Energy Studies conducts UPESEAT for admission in the B.Tech program.
  • And, the UPESEAT Application form is available now.
  • The last date to apply for the early test is 30 June 2020.
  • Also, the candidates must keep a copy of the Application form for future reference.
  • However, the applicants are allowed to fill only one application for all the courses he/she has applied for.
  • Interested candidates can take admission in UPESEAT 2020 in various ways:
    • Through UPESEAT (UPES Engineering Aptitude Test) 2020.
    • JEE Main 2020
    • Through Board Merit – More than 80% in 12th Board examination.

Application Fee:

  • The application fee is Rs. 1850/-.
  • The online payment can be done through Credit card/Debit card /Net Banking.
  • The offline payment can be done through a demand draft.
Important Notes
  • In case of Admission under a Reserved category, only one candidate from a family will be awarded.
  • Moreover, Physically Handicapped students have to submit the documents required to prove their disability.
  • The Counselling for UPESEAT 2020 will start tentatively in the month of July 2020. Also, the University will update the profile of selected candidates as per the Merit List. And, all the selected students will have to register online for the counselling procedure.
  •  There will be a total of 200 questions in the UPESEAT Question Paper. The breakdown will be as follows.
    • Physics (50 Questions)
    • Chemistry (50 Questions)
    • Mathematics (50 Questions)
    • English Language (30 Questions)
    • General Awareness (20 Questions)
  • 80% seats are reserved for the UPESEAT 2020 test takers and the rest 20% is reserved for board merit or JEE Main 2020.

Candidates can stay tuned to EntranceZone for more details about the UPESEAT 2020 Notification.

All India Ramayana Quiz Competition Check Now

Refer link of Application form is here.

Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPESEAT 2020 Notification: UPES Announces Online Aptitude Test

List of Engineering Entrance Examination 2020

upeseat 2019 application form, upes exam date 2019, upeseat 2019 fee structure, upes admission 2019, upeseat 2019 fees, upes application form 2019 last date, upes login, upes dehradun application form 2018.