SRMJEE is an Online Examination, a duration of 3 hours. Syllabus for both SRMJEE and JEE Main is almost similar. To crack SRM Joint Entrance Examination Engineering candidates require to carry out an assessment of the concepts taught in NCERT textbooks. Candidates appearing for SRM Entrance Examination can go through this article to check SRMJEEE 2020 Preparation tips. By referring to SRMJEEE 2020 Preparation tips, candidates can also get insight and tips about the Entrance Exam and how to secure good marks. Candidates can refer to this article regarding preparation tips of SRMJEEE 2020.
|1.||Slot Booking date||Second week of April 2020|
|2.||Admit card Download||Second week of April 2020|
|3.||Entrance Examination SRMJEEE 2020||April 2020|
How to Crack SRMJEEE?
Given below are the preparation tips for SRMJEEE 2020:
- Course Assessment: Syllabus for SRMJEEE 2020 is similar to JEE Main 2020. Candidate should check the topics covered and prepare accordingly.
- Topic-Wise Preparation: Candidates should check the last year’s question paper and read accordingly.
- Notes: Candidates will have to memories a vast syllabus before the examination and these notes might come in handy.
- Online Based Examination: SRM University Joint Entrance Examination is an online mode examination and candidates will have to follow the rules of the same.
- Practice: Students will need practice and thorough knowledge of the concepts asked.
- Mentors: Students can join any coaching centre.
- Health: Applicants should be careful about their diet. It should contain all the required nutrition.
Recommended SRMJEEE 2020 Books
SRMJEE 2020 Books – Mathematics
|NCERT Mathematics (class 11 and 12)||NCERT|
|Algebra (Overall Reference)||RD Sharma|
|Higher Algebra (Coordinate geometry)||Hall & Knight (Arihant)|
|Calculus||I. A. Maron|
|Trigonometry||S. L. Loney (Arihant)|
|Algebra||S. K. Goyal (Arihant)|
|Integral Calculus||Amit Aggarwal (Arihant)|
SRMJEEE 2020 Books – Physics
|NCERT (Class 11 and 12)||NCERT|
|Concept Of Physics||H. C. Verma|
|Problems in General Physics||I. E. Irodov|
|Fundamental of Physics||V. K. Mehta|
|Principles of Physics||Resnick, Halliday, and Walker|
SRMJEEE 2020 Books – Chemistry
|NCERT (class 11 and 12)||NCERT|
|Organic Chemistry||O. P. Tandon|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry||J. D. LEE|
|Organic Chemistry||Morrison Boyd.|
|Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations||R.C. Mukherjee|
|Numerical Chemistry||P. Bahadur|
There are many more books available in the market, but candidates are advised to stick to the main books and solve as many questions as they can to prepare for SRMJEE 2020. Candidates can buy SRMJEE 2020 books that have a lot of last year’s paper and sample papers. There are many publications such as Arihant Publications, Pearson Publication, who publish such books.
However, the syllabus for SRMJEE 2020 is almost similar to that of JEE Main 2020 and candidates can do its preparation along with JEE Main 2020.
Candidates can see more details regarding Recommended SRMJEEE 2020 Books at EntranceZone.
SRMJEEE is generally easier than JEE Main and BITSAT and thus the aspirants can clear it easily with properly organised learning.
Read More about – SRM University (SRMJEE)
|Important Dates||Admit Card|
The official website of SRM University is http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/
Candidates can know more about how to Crack SRMJEEE on EntranceZone.