TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form submission last date has been extended till 07 April 2020. JNTU is the conducting body for this exam which is also known as Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test for admission into courses offered under the University in the field of Engineering and Agriculture. JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) conducts this exam on the behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education. Candidates can go through this article for all the information regarding TS EAMCET 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form last date without late fee has been extended till 07 April 2020. Click here>> Application Form.
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form has been started from 21 February 2020.
TS EAMCET Application form Dates:
Some important dates of TS EAMCET that can be summarised in a timetable as in:
|Availability of application forms for EAMCET||21 February 2020|
|Last date to apply EAMCET 2020 application form|
|Last Date for Submitting the Application Form (With 500/- Rs. fine)||06 April 2020|
|Final Date for Submitting Application Form (With 1000/- Rs. fine)||13 April 2020|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form (with 5000/- Rs. fine)||20 April 2020|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form (with 10000/- Rs. fine)||27 April 2020|
|Exam Date||04, 05 & 07 May 2020 (Engg) and 09 & 11 May 2020 (Agri)
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notifications released by the authority.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Lovely Professional University
Manav Rachna University
GD Goenka DAT
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Design Aptitude Test
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding the TS EAMCET Application form is mentioned below:
- The application form for TS EAMCET 2020 is available from 21 February 2020.
- The last date to apply online form without late fee is 07 April 2020(Extended).
- The details entered in the application form must be checked before submitting the application form to avoid any problems in registering for the exam.
- Candidates must remember the last dates for applying through application form so as to avoid any late fee.
- Every candidate should first and foremost check the Eligibility criteria before applying for an exam.
- Furthermore, candidates need to do the payment of the application fee before filling the application form.
Documents Required for filling the Application form
The documents required for filling the Application form are:
- Category/caste certificate.
- Birth certificate.
TS EAMCET Application Fee
The application fee for the TS EAMCET application form is mentioned below:
|Engineering (E)||SC/ST & PH||400|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||SC/ST & PH||400|
|Both Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||SC/ST & PH||800|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through online mode only via debit card/ credit card or Net banking.
How To Apply For TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form?
Candidate can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the application form.
Open the Form
- Firstly, go to the official website link of TS EAMCET 2020.
- Secondly, click on ‘Apply Online’.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Before filling out the form you need to pay the fee and note the “Transaction ID”.
- Also, now fill the application form and the details required.
Filling the details
- After entering the payment details, the candidate can fill the online application form which is asking for the following details:
- Stream applied (Engineering, A&M or Both).
- Qualifying exam and its related information including type, year of appearing, medium of language in the qualifying exam.
- Candidate details (including name, father’s name, date of birth, birth state and district, Aadhaar card/ enrolment number.
- Non-minority or minority.
- Local area status (belonging to a certain university).
- Regional Centre (to appear for the test).
- The annual income of the parents.
- SSC or equivalent information.
- Address for correspondence.
- Fill the form very carefully and then upload the documents asked while filling the form.
- The documents to be uploaded are:
- Student’s scanned photo.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
Submitting the form
- Finally, submit the application by clicking on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Take a print of the form for future reference.
TS EAMCET 2020 Highlights
The highlights of TS EAMCET are mentioned below:
|Name of Exam||Telangana State Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test.|
|Conducting Body||JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (on behalf of TSCHE)|
|Commonly Known as||TS EAMCET|
|TS EAMCET Application Form 2020||21 February 2020|
|Date of Exam||04, 05 & 07 May 2020 (Engg) and 09 & 11 May 2020 (Agri)|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
For all the updates on TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form, stay tuned to Entrancezone.
Is the last date to fill the TS EAMCET 2020 application form extended?
Yes, the last date to fill the application form has been extended till 07 April 2020.
How can i pay the TS EAMCET 2020 application fee?
Candidates can pay the application fees through online mode via Debit card/credit card or Net banking.
Is there any change in the TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Date?
There is no such official notification yet by the authority.
Can i fill the application form through online mode?
Yes candidates can fill the application form through online mode by visiting the official website.
ts eamcet 2020 syllabus, ap eamcet 2020 application form, ts eamcet 2020 application last date, ap eamcet 2020 exam date, ts eamcet 2020 weightage, ts eamcet 2020 b.tech syllabus