Bharath University, Chennai will hold Bharat University Engineering Entrance Exam based on the merit which the exam conducting body generates through ranks obtained in BEEE 2020. Also, the BEEE 2020 Counselling will be held from 01 – 05 June 2020 (tentatively). Aspirants who are willing to be a part of Bharat University for the academic year starting 2020 under any UG course offered have to appear for the entrance test that will take place both Online and Offline.
BEEE 2020 Counselling
- Candidates need to be present in-person to be eligible for the counselling process for BEEE 2020. If due to some reason he/she is unable to be present, they can convey the information of the same to the university and they can appear at the later stages. Counselling will be purely on the basis of merit and merit only.
- Only those aspirants who have passed the threshold of the mark and also meet the eligibility criteria for BEEE 2020 are eligible to be part of the counselling procedure. The aspirants will get the seats on the basis of the number of seats that the University offers under the particular course.
- Original, as well as attested copies of the required documents, are a must during the counselling procedure for the verification process.
- Candidates need to pay Admission Fee, Caution Deposit and Tuition Fee in the form of Demand Drafts (DD) in the favour of Bharat University payable at Chennai.
- If a candidate has locked a seat in stage 1 of counselling, then they are not eligible to be part of the 2nd phase of the counselling.
- The fees that the candidates need to pay are as follows:
Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam Counselling Fee
The counselling fee is a one-time payment and the candidates who are willing to be a part of the counselling procedure must produce a demand draft amounting to Rs. 20000/- drawn in favour of Bharat University and it should be payable at Chennai. If the candidate looks a seat, the remaining fee which would be tuition and if the hostel was taken, has to be paid in the form of DD too.
Documents Needed To Be Produced:
- BEEE 2020 Hall ticket
- 10+2 Exam scorecard and Pass Certificate or their equivalent. Class 10 certificate too as a proof of age
- Xerox of class 12th Admit card
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate if you belong to any other than general
- 4 Passport size coloured photographs
- Transfer certificate from the school
The BEEE 2020 official website: https://www.bharathuniv.ac.in/
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BEEE 2020 Counselling: Bharath University, Chennai Admission
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding BEEE 2020 Counselling”
bharath university, beee subject, beee books, beee full form.