Sharda University Admission Test Application Form has been released by the university on 02 December 2019. SUAT is conducted by Sharda University. It is a university-level exam conducted to offers admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs such as in the field of Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Architecture & Planning, Art, Design and Media Studies, Law, Languages & Culture, Dental Sciences, Nursing Sciences and Research, Allied Health Sciences, Medical Sciences & Research, Basic Sciences and Research, Education, Pharmacy.
The last date for submission of application form will be notified very soon with the other dates by the university. Candidates may read the whole article for complete information regarding the SUAT 2020 Application form.
Sharda University Admission Test/SUAT 2020 Exam Date
The important dates of SUAT 2020 are mentioned below:
|Availability of application form||02 December 2019|
|The last date of submitting the application form||29 July 2020|
|Examination Date||August 2020|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Sharda University Admission Test Application Form: SUAT Apply date Extended to 18 July
SUAT 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding the SUAT 2020 application form is mentioned below:
- The Application Form of SUAT 2020 has been available for aspirants from 02 December 2019.
- Aspirants can fill and submit the form through online as well as offline mode.
- After the completion of the online application process, the student will get a unique ID and password that will be used in the admission process.
- Aspirants can seek offline application form from Admission Office only.
How to fill the SUAT 2020 Application form?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the SUAT Application form.
- Firstly, visit the official site of Sharda University
- Then, click on the new registration.
- Further, enter the details in the required field.
- Upload scanned photographs as prescribed by the authority.
- The final step is the payment of the application form.
- After payment, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
The details regarding the SUAT 2020 application fee is mentioned below:
- The application fee for SUAT 2020 is Rs. 1200/-.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- After filling all the details in the form candidate has to pay the fee.
Modes of payment :
- Online Payment:
- Through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net banking.
- Offline Payment:
- Cash deposited at the university or any branch of the Axis Bank or Punjab national bank.
- One should make Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Sharda University, payable at Greater Noida.
- Online Payment:
- Candidates need to mention aspirants Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and the course on the backside of DD and send it to the address mentioned:
- Admission Cell,
- Sharda University,
- Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
- Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306
- Enquiries: 0120-3121001/2
Eligibility criteria for Sharda university admission 2020
The vital information regarding the SUAT 2020 Eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
- Minimum qualification required for eligibility is the 12th class from any recognised board.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age till 31 December 2019.
- Foreign national candidates need to produce the passing certificate of class 12th or equivalent to Class 12th examination.
- Such candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria set up by Association of Indian University (AIU).
- The official website can be viewed here: www.sharda.ac.in/suat
- Also, stay tuned to our website for more recent updates on this exam.
suat sample paper, sharda university application form 2020, sharda university admission 2020, sharda university admission 2020 last date, sharda university phd admission 2020, sharda university fees, suat 2020 exam date.