SUAT 2022 Application Form will be released by the university on 02 December 2021(tentative). Sharda University Admission Test is conducted by Sharda University at a university-level to offer admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs such as in the field of Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Architecture & Planning, Art, Design and Media Studies, Law, Languages & Culture, Dental Sciences, Nursing Sciences and Research, Allied Health Sciences, Medical Sciences & Research, Basic Sciences and Research, Education, Pharmacy. Candidates may read the whole article for complete information regarding the SUAT 2021 Application form.
SUAT 2021 Application Form Date
The important dates of SUAT 2021 are mentioned below:
|Availability of application form||02 December 2021|
|The last date of submitting the application form||To be Announced|
|Examination Date||To be Announced|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
SUAT 2022 Application Form
The vital information regarding the SUAT 2022 application form is mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SUAT 2022 Application Form: How to Apply
- The Application Form of SUAT 2022 will be available for aspirants in the month of December 2021.
- Aspirants can fill and submit the form through online as well as offline mode.
- After the completion of the online application process, the student will get a unique ID and password that will be used in the admission process.
- Aspirants can seek offline application form from Admission Office only.
How to fill the SUAT 2022 Application form?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the SUAT Application form.
- Firstly, visit the official site of Sharda University
- Then, click on the new registration.
- Further, enter the details in the required field.
- Upload scanned photographs as prescribed by the authority.
- The final step is the payment of the application form.
- After payment, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
SUAT 2022 Application Fee
The details regarding the SUAT 2022 application fee is mentioned below:
- The application fee for SUAT 2022 is Rs. 1200/-.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- After filling all the details in the form candidate has to pay the fee.
Modes of payment :
- Online Payment:
- Through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net banking.
- Offline Payment:
- Cash deposited at the university or any branch of the Axis Bank or Punjab national bank.
- One should make Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Sharda University, payable at Greater Noida.
- Online Payment:
- Candidates need to mention aspirants Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and the course on the backside of DD and send it to the address mentioned:
- Admission Cell,
- Sharda University,
- Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
- Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306
- Enquiries: 0120-3121001/2
Eligibility criteria for Sharda University Admission 2022
The vital information regarding the SUAT 2022 Eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
- Minimum qualification required for eligibility is the 12th class from any recognised board.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age till 31 December 2022.
- Foreign national candidates need to produce the passing certificate of class 12th or equivalent to Class 12th examination.
- Such candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria set up by Association of Indian University (AIU).
suat sample paper, sharda university application form 2020, sharda university admission 2020, sharda university admission 2020 last date, sharda university phd admission 2020, sharda university fees, suat 2020 exam date.