ACJ Entrance Exam Application Form 2020 will be released by the third week of March 2020. All the applicant willing to apply for the entrance examination needs to check the eligibility criteria required by the college for admission. The Asian College Of Journalism offers postgraduate diploma in Journalism and Business and Financial Journalism and candidate can apply for anyone or both the course offered by the college on payment of application fee. The detailed information regarding application process of ACJ entrance exam is given in the article further.
ACJ Entrance Exam 2020 Important Dates
Candidate can refer to the below-given table to stay updated regarding various events of ACJ Entrance Exam 2020:
|Registration starting||Third week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||Second week of April 2020|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2020|
ACJ Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
The application form for Asian College of Journalism(ACJ) will be made available for the applicant in both online and offline mode. Candidates can fill in the registration form online on the official website or can download the application form and then can fill it.
Candidate is advised to read the prospectus carefully before filling the application form.
Candidates can submit the registration form in the following two ways:
1. Online Submission of ACJ Entrance Exam Application Form: Candidates need to go to the official website and then fill in the required details and then finally submit the application form to the Institution.
2. Downloading and submitting the ACJ Entrance Exam Application Form: Candidates need to go the official website, download the application form, fill it, take out its print out and then finally submit the application form along with application fee to the Institute.
ACJ Entrance Exam 2020 Application Fee
The candidates need to submit the following amount as application fee:
ACJ Entrance Exam Registration Fee 2020
|Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Financial Journalism or Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism||Rs. 2000/-|
|For both the programmes ||Rs. 3000/- |
NOTE: The reserved category applicants will be exempted from paying the application fee if they produce their community certificate as proof.
Mode of Payment
The candidates can pay the application fee via Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Candidate can pay fee through the Demand Draft in favour of “Media Development Foundation”, payable at Chennai with following details written on the backside of the DD: full name, reference number, email id and mobile number.
How to Fill ACJ Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
Following the steps given below, which applicant must follow to complete the registration process and fill the application process on the official website of the Asian College Of Journalism.
Applicant can complete the application form in the online or offline mode from the steps mentioned below:
STEP 1: Registration
There are certain steps that the candidates have to follow to get registered. The steps are given below:
- For filling the application form, candidates need to register themselves by entering their name, phone number, email id, and the course name and city.
- After that, candidates have to click on the Fill Application Form.
STEP 2: Fill the Application Form
After the registration process, a new page will open which is the application form.
The details that candidates must complete are the following:
Program and entrance Test details
- After accessing the application form, fill the course you are applying for.
- Then the next step is to fill Medium of Instruction Studied and Category.
- Further, add the qualifying exam details if any.
- Candidates name
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Mobile no
- Blood group
- Marital status
- Permanent Address
- Correspondence Address
- 10th class detail
- 12th class detail
STEP 3: Uploading Documents
Candidate need to upload the scanned copy of the documents in JPEG format(less than 100kb).
NOTE: Candidates are required to indicate, in their completed application, the media stream they wish to specialise in Print/New Media/Television and Radio.
STEP 4: Payment of Application Fee
ACJ Entrance Exam Application Forms will be processed only if they are complete in all respects and on receipt of the application fee.
In the case of online transfer, the candidate will be directed to the Online Payment gateway once the application form is filled.
- The applicant is requested to keep Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking details ready for making the payment.
- The candidate using the payment gateway service is required to pay the convenience fee as prescribed by the service.
Demand Draft (offline or online)
- The fee can be remitted as an online transfer or sent as a Demand Draft in favour of “Media Development Foundation”, payable at Chennai with your reference number, full name, email id and mobile number written on the back of the DD.
NOTE: SC/ST candidates are exempted from the application form fee on production of their community certificates.
ACJ Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Centres
Given below the list of ACJ Exam 2020 Test Centres:
- New Delhi
- Possibly other cities, depending on the number of applications received from a particular region
ACJ Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form Correction
Once the ACJ Entrance exam application form is filled, the correction facility is not provided by the authority. So the candidate is advised to fill the form carefully and avoid mistake.