ACPC B.Plan Admission 2023 application form will be released for the admission to the first year of the Bachelor of Planning (B-Plan) program in all Government, Grant-in-Aid & Self-financed Institutes of the Gujarat State. The admission will be provided on the basis of merit scored in the 12th board exams. The candidates will be enrolled in the Bachelor of Planning course in various colleges of Gujarat State. Furthermore, all the seats will be filled based on the merit list prepared and a web-based offline admission process will be conducted to allot seats to the eligible candidates in the B.Plan course. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about ACPC Bachelor of Planning Admission 2023 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, etc. Candidates must know that the details given below are as per the last year's data.
ACPC B.Plan Admission 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check ACPC B Plan status from the table given below:
ACPC Bachelor of Planning Admission Test Status
ACPC B Plan Exam Status
Official Notification has not been released
Yet to start
Yet to release
ACPC B.Plan Exam Dates
All the vacant seat shall be filled on the basis of Merit. Schedule for the ACPC B.Plan Admission 2023– Bachelor of Planning is given below.
ACPC B.Plan Admission 2023 Schedule
Application form date
Submission of the application form (at Help Centre)
Provisional List of the institutes
Declaration of Merit List
Counseling and payment of fees at ACPC
What is ACPC B.Plan Admission 2023 ?
Answer: The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) B.Plan admission 2023 is the official admission process conducted by Gujarat Technological University for admissions to bachelors in Planning, Architecture and Landscape Architecture programs in colleges affiliated with the university. Eligiblity for this course requires applicants to have passed 10+2 / HSC exams with a minimum 50% aggregate score in Science Stream, from any recognised board of education.
ACPC B.Plan Admission 2023 Application Form
The candidates need to have complete information about ACPC B Plan Application Form 2023. Besides this, they must fill in all the details very carefully. Furthermore, candidates must submit the application form before the last date. Those who are willing to take admission in Bachelor of Planning - 2023 must go through the complete article to know all about ACPC B Plan Application Form:
- The Application Form will be available online on the official website.
- All the applicants can download the online application form from the link "Bachelor of Planning" which will be available on the admission website www.jacpcldce.ac.in.
- While the filled in application form along with the application fee and other required documents must be submitted.
- Besides this, the applications will not be accepted after the last date and hence will not be considered for the admission process.
- Furthermore, the incomplete applications will not be accepted in any case and requests regarding the same will be entertained.
- All the applicants will also have to pay the required application fee amount while submitting their B Plan application form.
- They must ensure that the information provided by them on the form is correct. If at any stage it is found that the information provided by the candidate is wrong, their applications will be rejected and no request related to this will be entertained.
ACPC B.Plan Application Fee
All the candidates will have to submit an amount of Rs. 350/- as application fee while submitting their application form.
Mode of Payment:
Application Fee can be submitted through either of these modes mentioned below:
- Through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of “Admission Committee for Professional Courses” payable at Ahmedabad, personally or by post/courier at the address mentioned below:
The Admission Committee For Professional Courses
L.D.College of Engineering Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad- 380 015
- Through cash (paid at ACPC)
ACPC B.Plan Admission Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have complete information regarding the ACPC B Plan Eligibility. Besides this, they should start filling their application form only after ensuring their eligibility for the exam. Following are the details about the ACPC B Plan Eligibility Criteria:
- All the applicants must have passed their 10+2 standard exam from a recognized Board.
- They must have Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and any of the subjects from Computer Science/ Engineering Drawing/ Biology/ Chemistry / Technical Vocational as an optional subject.
- Besides this, all the candidates should have a minimum aggregate of at least 45% marks whereas, the candidates belonging to the reserved category must have 40% marks.
- Applicants must have appeared in GUJCET in that current year itself.
ACPC B.Plan Admission Merit List 2023
The merit list of the candidates who have applied for admission will be displayed by the competent authority based on the following:
- The first merit list shall include the list of candidates who have passed the qualifying Examination from the Boards for which the percentile marks are available. This shall be made with a 60% weightage of the percentile marks obtained in the theory subjects (physics, chemistry, and Mathematics) combined with forty percentage weightage of the percentile marks obtained in the JEE(Main).
ACPC B.Plan Admission Counselling 2023
Candidate appearing for the B. Plan through Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) must go through the following section to have the knowledge for the B. Plan counselling of ACPC. All the shortlisted candidates whose names are placed on the merit list are informed to remain present at the stipulated venue at least 30 min before the counseling time. Applicants who will be admitted are required to pay token fees Rs. 20000/- in cash at ACPC in order to confirm their allotted seat.
- ACPC B.Plan Counseling will be held as per schedule in an offline mode inside the ACPC campus.
- All the eligible candidate whose name appears in the merit list have to report to the counselling avenue 30 minutes before the schedule.
- A candidate has to bring all the instructed documents for verification during counselling.
ACPC B.Plan Seat Reservation
For the purpose of admission, the seats shall be reserved for the candidates who are of Gujarat origin and falling under the following categories and in following proportion, namely:
Reservations of seats
Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and orphan of any Cast
Unreserved Economically Weaker Section
ACPC B.Plan Admission 2023 Highlights
Aspirants can check the ACPC B.Plan Admission 2023 summary below in the given table:
ACPC B.Plan Admission Basic Details
Name of the Exam
ACPC Bachelor of Planning(ACPC B Plan)
Admission Committee for professional courses (ACPC), Gujarat
ACPC Official website
Bachelor of Planning course in various colleges of Gujarat State