ACPC B Plan 2020 (ACPC Bachelor of Planning) admission notification will be released by Admission Committee for professional courses (ACPC), Gujarat. The candidates will be enrolled in the Bachelor of Planning course in various colleges of Gujarat State. Furthermore, all the seats will be filled based on the merit list prepared and a web-based offline admission process will be conducted to allot seats to the eligible candidates in B. Plan course. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about ACPC B Plan 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process etc. Candidates must know that the details given below are as per the last year's data.
ACPC B Plan 2020 Important Dates
All the vacant seat shall be filled on the basis of Merit. Schedule for the ACPC B Plan 2020 – Bachelor of Planning is given below.
|Date of downloading of application form and submission of filled application form with ||Second week of October 2020|
|Provisional List of the institutes||Third week of October 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List||Fourth week of October 2020|
|Counselling and payment of fees at ACPC||November 2020|
|Cancellation of Admission at ACPC Building, L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad||November 2020|
|Declaration of Vacant Seats on Website||November 2020|
|Counselling – 2 and Deposition of Tuition Fees (if required against cancellation and non reported) at ACPC Building, Room no. 118 at 2 PM, LDCE||Last week of November 2020|
|Commencement of Academic term||December 2020|
ACPC B Plan 2020 Application Form
The candidates need to have complete information about ACPC B Plan Application Form 2020. Besides this, they must fill in all the details very carefully. Furthermore, candidates must submit the application form before the last date. Those who are willing to take admission in Bachelor of Planning - 2020 must go through the complete article to know all about ACPC B Plan Application Form:
- Application Form will be available online on the official website.
- All the applicants can download the online application form from the link "Bachelor of Planning" which will be available on the admission website www.jacpcldce.ac.in.
- While the filled in application form along with the application fee and other required documents must be submitted by the First week of October 2020.
- Besides this, the applications will not be accepted after the last date and hence will not be considered for the admission process.
- Furthermore, the incomplete applications will not be accepted in any case and request regarding the same will be entertained.
- All the applicants will also have to pay the required application fee amount while submitting their B Plan application form.
- They must ensure that the information provided by them on the form is correct. If at any stage it is found that the information provided by the candidate is wrong, their applications will be rejected and no request related to this will be entertained.
ACPC B Plan 2020 Application Fee
All the candidates will have to submit an amount of Rs. 350/- as application fee while submitting their application form.
Mode of Payment:
Application Fee can be submitted through either of these modes mentioned below:
- Through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Admission Committee for Professional Courses” payable at Ahmedabad, personally or by post/courier at the address mentioned below:
The Admission Committee For Professional Courses
L.D.College of Engineering Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad- 380 015
- Through cash (paid at ACPC)
ACPC B Plan 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have complete information regarding the ACPC B Plan Eligibility. Besides this, they should start filling their application form only after ensuring their eligibility for the exam. Following are the details about the ACPC B Plan Eligibility Criteria:
- All the applicants must have passed their 10+2 standard exam from a recognized Board.
- They must have Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and any of the subjects from Computer Science/ Engineering Drawing/ Biology/ Chemistry / Technical Vocational as an optional subject.
- Besides this, all the candidates should have a minimum aggregate of at least 45% marks whereas, the candidates belonging to reserved category must have 40% marks.
- Applicants must have appeared in GUJCET in that current year itself.
ACPC B Plan 2020 Seat Reservation
For the purpose of admission, the seats shall be reserved for the candidates who are of Gujarat origin and falling under the following categories and in following proportion, namely:
ACPC B Plan 2020 Reservations of seats
|Socially and Educationally Backward|
Classes, including Widows and orphan of any Cast
|Unreserved Economically Weaker Section||10%|
| Scheduled Castes||7%|
| Scheduled Tribes||15%|
ACPC B Plan 2020 Merit List
The merit list of the candidates who have applied for admission will be displayed by the competent authority based on the following:
- The first merit list shall include the list of candidates who have passed the qualifying Examination from the Boards for which the percentile marks are available. This shall be made with 60% weightage of the percentile marks obtained in the theory subjects (physics, chemistry and Mathematics) combined with forty percentage weightage of the percentile marks obtained in the JEE(Main).
ACPC B Plan 2020 Counselling
Candidate appearing for the B. Plan through Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) must go through the following section to have the knowledge for the B. Plan counselling of ACPC
- ACPC Counseling will be held as per schedule in an offline mode inside the ACPC campus.
- All the eligible candidate whose name appears in the merit list have to report to the counselling avenue 30 minutes before the schedule.
- A candidate has to bring all the instructed documents for verification during counselling.
The details here are based on the previous year's Infomation Brochure.
ACPC B Plan 2020 Highlights
Aspirants can check the ACPC B Plan 2020 summary below in the given table:
|Name of the Exam||ACPC Bachelor of Planning(ACPC B Plan)|
|Conducting Body||Admission Committee for professional courses (ACPC), Gujarat|
|Purpose ||Bachelor of Planning course in various colleges of Gujarat State|