ACPC B Plan 2020 application form shall be released on the official website of the respective university. ACPC B Plan is a State Level examination for those candidates who want to get admission to undergraduate Bachelor of Planning courses in various colleges/institutes in the state of Gujarat. The application form starts at the last of the month of June 2020. ACPC B Plan is also known as the Admission Committee for Professional Courses Bachelor of Planning. The exam is conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about ACPC B Plan 2020 application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
ACPC B Plan 2020 Important Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid any mistakes. The important dates regarding the ACPC B Plan 2020 details are as follows:
ACPC B Plan 2020 Tentative Dates
Third week of June 2020
Submission of application form (at Help Centre)
The first week of July 2020
Note: Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
ACPC B Plan 2020 Application Form
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Documents Required to fill ACPC B Plan 2020 Application Form
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
- Printout of Registration Form
- Candidates must have passed 10th Marksheet
- Applicants must have 12th Marksheet
- Certificate of school leaving
- EWSs certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family
- A copy of the certificate of In-Serviceman (if applicable)
- A copy of the certificate of income issued by the State Government in this behalf
- Certificate of Physical Disability (if applicable)
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable)
- Latest Passport size Photograph
ACPC B Plan 2020 Application Fee
Mode of payment: The application fee of ACPC B Plan 2020 can be paid in offline mode by issuing a demand draft in favour of “Admission Committee for Professional Courses” payable at Ahmedabad at the help centre or by postal service.
Offline mode: Applicant can pay the application fee by issuing a Demand Draft in favour of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses Payable at Ahmedabad.
ACPC B Plan 2020 Application Fee
|General/ Unreserved/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)||Rs 350/-|
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)||Rs 350/-|
Note: Once the application fee is paid, it will not be refundable in any circumstances.
How to fill ACPC B Plan 2020 Offline Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for ACPC B Plan 2020. The procedure for filling the application form is as given below:
This is the first step to start the application form:
- Candidate needs to visit the official website of ACPC B plan 2020.
- Candidates can download the application form of Bachelor of Planning from the official website.
- Candidates need to fill the application form only in capital letters.
- All the necessary documents shall be self-assisted with the application form.
Step-2: Filling the Application Form
In this part, candidates need to fill personal, academic, and qualification details only in Capital Letters:
Personal Details Like:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- GUJCET Roll No.
Other details like:
- Enter all your academic and qualification details including your NATA score.
- After that, you will be asked to fill the marks obtained in all the subjects.
- Make sure they are the same as given on the mark sheets and certificates.
- Ensure that all the details are correctly filled.
Step-3: Submission of Application form
This is the last step in ACPC B Plan 2020 Application Form, that candidates need to submit the application form by a post:
- After filling the application form, candidates need to paste their recent photo.
- And candidates must have to sign in the signature column, with blue or black ballpoint only.
- Signatures must be in running writing only.
- After completing all the details, candidates need to self-attested the required documents.
- And send the application form by postal service.
- Incomplete application shall be rejected without any communication.
- ACPC will not be responsible for any postal delay.
The details filled in ACPC B Plan 2020
Application Form cannot be edited. And incomplete information will be rejected without any communication. Hence, the applicants should fill the form carefully.