ACPC M Plan 2020 admission notification will be released by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) for enrolling the candidates in the Master of Planning (M.Plan) course in Gujarat State. Candidates required to appear in PGCET 2020 for admission in M. Plan. Furthermore, the candidates need to fill the application form before the last date to get admission. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about ACPC M Plan 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
ACPC M Plan 2020 Important Dates
The schedule for ACPC M.Plan Admission 2020 is given below in the table:
|Events|| Important Dates|
|Downloading of application form||To be Announced|
|Provisional List of the institutes and seats||To be Announced|
|PGCET Exam Date 2020||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Merit List||To be Announced|
|Counseling and payment of token fees at ACPC Building, L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad||To be Announced|
|Last date of cancellation of Admission at ACPC Building, L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Term||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Vacant Seats on Website||To be Announced|
|Granting Admission on Management Seats (MQ admission)||To be Announced|
|Submission of Application for Vacant Seats at Institute||To be Announced|
|Display of Inters-e merit for Vacant quota admission at institute level||To be Announced|
|Last date of Admission for vacant quota admission at the Institute||To be Announced|
|Last date for File submission to ACPC for endorsement||To be Announced|
ACPC M Plan 2020 Application Form
ACPC M Plan 2020 Application form will be available on the official site of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses.
- The candidate is advised to read the instruction carefully before applying for ACPC M Plan 2020.
- The candidate has to upload the document as prescribed by the authority.
- The aspirant has to take a printout of the application form and submit along with DD.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- The registration of the sponsored applicant will be submitted by the institute/authority sponsoring the candidate along with a sponsorship letter.
- The sponsored applicant may submit one advance copy of the application to the admission committee.
- Further, they will need to attach a copy of the expertise certificates and sponsorship certificate (standard format) in addition to other requisite certificates/documents.
- ACPC will not be responsible for any postal delay if the application is sent by post.
- The candidate is advised to take a printout of the registration form for further use.
ACPC M Plan 2020 Application Fee
The application fees for ACPC M Plan are Rs. 500/- (non-refundable).
Mode of Payment
The application fee must be deposited by cash/D.D in the favor of the “Admission Committee for skilled Courses” owned at Ahmedabad with all necessary documents (self-attested) personally or by post/courier to ACPC.
- ACPC is not responsible in case of any communication delay.
ACPC M Plan 2020 Eligibility criteria
The aspirant must check their ACPC M Plan 2020 Eligibility before applying for Admission Committee for Professional Courses M Plan.
- The candidate must have passed the below-mentioned degree programs from any recognized University / Institution:
(i) Bachelor of Architecture or
(ii) B.E./B. Tech. (Civil Engineering) or
(iii) Bachelor of Planning or
(iv) Post Graduation in Geography or Economics or Sociology
- The candidate from the general category must have passed any of the above-named degree programs with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (minimum of 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST/SEBC/EWSs candidates).
- However, in the case of an applicant applying without being eligible, their application will be summarily rejected and their application/registration fees will be fortified.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
- The aspirant who has passed their qualifying examination with a mark sheet having CPI/Grade will have to produce a percentage equivalent certificate issued by the university/institute from where they have passed the qualifying examination.
- The application/registration of the sponsored candidate shall be submitted by the institute/authority sponsoring the candidate along with a sponsorship letter.
- The sponsored aspirant may submit one advance copy of the application to the admission committee.
- Further, they will have to attach a copy of the experience certificates and sponsorship certificate (standard format) in addition to other requisite certificates/documents.
ACPC M Plan 2020 Admit Card
Admission Committee for Professional Courses will release the Admit Card on the official website.
- In case any difference found on the admit card, the candidate must immediately contact the authority.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter into the examination hall without the admit card.
- The candidates must keep the admit card with safety untill the admission process is over.
ACPC M Plan 2020 Exam Pattern
The applicant who wants to appear for the M. Plan entrance test, they must check the ACPC M Plan 2020 Exam pattern is mentioned below (as per the last year)
Exam Pattern for ACPC M Plan 2020
|Type of question||MCQ(Multiple Choice Question)|
|Marking Scheme||(+1) for every right answer|
|Total no. of question||100|
ACPC M Plan 2020 Syllabus
Candidate must check the below-given syllabus before starting preparation for the entrance exam.
English (25 Marks)
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal reasoning, antonyms
- Synonyms fill in the blanks
- Sentence correction
Logical Reasoning (25 Marks)
- Logical sequence
- linear and matrix arrangement, grid-based arrangement, seating arrangement, true/false based questions (Boolean logic)
- Analytical reasoning
General Knowledge (25 Marks)
- Current affairs
- History of India
- Geography of India
- General Science
- Authors & books of India
The questions have to be very general related to Urban Planning (25 Marks)
- Urban Development in India
- Urban Planning in India
ACPC M Plan 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidate can refer to the below-given points before starting preparation for the ACPC M Plan entrance exam 2020:
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice sample and previous year papers as much possible.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Plan the day of your exams.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Don't take stress, stay calm.
ACPC M Plan 2020 Result
ACPC M Plan 2020 result will be declared on the official website by the authority. A list of candidates eligible after the Common Entrance Exam will be published on the official website. Selected Candidates have to go through a counselling process at ACPC Building, L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad.
ACPC M Plan 2020 Counselling
No separate call letter will be issued for appearing in ACPC M Plan 2020 Counselling.
- The candidate will have to remain present as per the schedule mentioned in the admission schedule at their own cost.
- The candidates will have to bring all original certificates/ testimonials/documents for verification at the time of counselling.
- The candidate must have to pay the token tuition fees Rs.20000/- at the time of the counselling process in cash.
Provisional List of Participating Institute
Given below the list of M Plan Institute:
- Parul Institute of Architecture and Research, Parul University
- School of Planning
- Faculty of Architecture, Design and Planning, Ganpat University
- Shri Gijubhai Chhaganbhai Patel Institute of Architecture, Interior Design, and Fine Arts,
- Institute of Architecture, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU).
- Department of Architecture, Faculty of Technology & Engineering, The M. S. University of Baroda.
The above information is based on previous year data and references. No official notification has been released by the conducting body (Admission Committee for Professional Courses). Once it is released we'll update it here soon. Till then stay connected to Entrancezone for the latest updates.
ACPC M Plan 2020 Highlights
Given below the major points of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses M Plan 2020:
|Exam Name|| Admission Committee for Professional Courses M Plan(ACPC M Plan 2020)|
|Conducting Body||Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|ACPC M Plan Website||http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/|
|Purpose of Exam||To offer admission in various Master of Planning (M.Plan) course|
Stay connected for more updates about ACPC M Plan 2020 at Admission Committee for Professional Courses.
Admission Committee for Professional Courses
The Government of Gujarat, in the Legislative Assembly, has passed an act, Act No.2 of 2008 called “Gujarat Professional Technical Educational Colleges or Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fees) Act, 2007” to make special provision for the regulation of admission in the professional technical education colleges or institutions in the State and fixation of fees in such colleges or institutions and matter connected therewith. As per the powers conferred to State Government, in Section 20(1) of the said Act, the Government of Gujarat, Education Department by way of a notification had constituted two different Committees called “Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)” to regulate the admission of candidates to the professional degree courses respectively. The mission assigned to these Committees is to carry out the counselling process fairly and transparently.