ACPC M.Plan 2021 Counselling will be conducted in December 2021 tentatively by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). ACPC M.Plan Counselling is conducted for enrolling the candidates in the Master of Planning (M.Plan) course in Gujarat State. It is mandatory to appear in Gujarat PGCET to apply for ACPC M.Plan. ACPC M.Plan Merit List will shortlist the students for a round of counselling. The counselling process will determine the admission in various courses. Candidates can read all the details regarding ACPC M.Plan Counselling 2021 from this article.
ACPC M.Plan 2021 Counselling Dates
Given below is the schedule for ACPC M.Plan Counselling:
ACPC M.Plan Admission 2021 Counselling Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Downloading of application form will commence from||1st week of November 2021|
|Date of Common Entrance Test (CET)||November 2021|
|The merit list will be announced on||December 2021|
|Counselling will be held at ACPC, Ahmedabad||December 2021|
|Date of fee payment||December 2021|
|The new academic session will commence from||December 2021|
ACPC M.Plan 2021 Counselling
Candidates can check the ACPC M.Plan Counselling Schedule on the official website of Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). Given below are some necessary information regarding the counselling process:
- No separate call letter will be issued for appearing in ACPC M.Plan 2021 Counselling.
- The candidate will have to remain present as per the schedule mentioned in the admission schedule at their own cost.
- The candidates will have to bring all original certificates/testimonials/documents for verification at the time of counselling.
- Candidate choice of college at the time of counselling will be final and cannot be changed later on.
- The candidate must have to pay the token tuition fees Rs.20000/- at the time of the counselling process in cash.
Documents required at ACPC M.Plan Counselling
Candidates ensure to carry all the necessary documents to the counselling process. Without the verification of documents, admission will not be granted. Given below is a list of documents required for ACPC M.Plan Counselling:
- Passport Size photographs
- Academic Marksheet
- A hard copy of PGCET Application Form
- A hard copy of PGCET Admit Card
- A hard copy of PGCET Marksheet
- A hard copy of ACPC M.Plan Merit List
- A hard copy of ACPC M.Plan Application Form
- Category Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Address
- Birth Certificate
- Employee ID of candidates
Provisional List of Participating Institute
Given below the list of M.Plan Institute:
- Parul Institute of Architecture and Research, Parul University
- School of Planning
- Faculty of Architecture, Design and Planning, Ganpat University
- Shri Gijubhai Chhaganbhai Patel Institute of Architecture, Interior Design, and Fine Arts,
- Institute of Architecture, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU).
- Department of Architecture, Faculty of Technology & Engineering, The M. S. University of Baroda.
ACPC M.Plan 2021 Reservation
Given below is the per cent of seat reserved for different categories:
|Category||Seats Reserved (In per cent)|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||7%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||15%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC),|
including Widows and orphan of any caste
|Economically Weaker Sections (OPEN-EWS)||10%|
|Physically Disable candidate||5%|
|In-Serviceman and Ex-Serviceman||1%|