ACPC M.Plan 2021 Application Form will be released in the 1st week of November 2021 tentatively by ACPC. The candidates can fill the registration form in online mode only. Admission Committee for Professional Courses is supposed to release the merit list and seat allotment result for the Master of Planning program on the website, jacpcldce.ac.in. All the candidates who are seeking admission in this course need to appear in the PGCET entrance exam. The Examination number for PGCET 2021 is similar to that of the registration number allotted to you by ACPC. Candidates can check all the information about the ACPC MPlan 2021 Application Form from this article.
ACPC M.Plan 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates related to ACPC MPlan 2021 from the table given below:
Application Dates of ACPC MPlan 2021
|Application start date||1st week of November 2021|
|Application last date||2nd week of November 2021|
All the above-mentioned dates are tentative and can be updated once released by the official authority.
ACPC M.Plan 2021 Application Form
The application form for admission to the Masters of Planning program offered by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses can be downloaded from the official website. Before filling the application form, candidates must check their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully. If any candidate is applying without fulfilling the eligibility criteria, his/her form can be rejected and application fees will not be returned under any circumstances.
- ACPC MPlan 2021 application form will be available online mode on its official website.
- The candidate has to enter the below-given details:
- Personal details
- Age details
- Communication details
- Address details
- Education details
- Test city details
- Candidates have to upload their recent color photograph and a scanned copy of the signature.
- Once the application form is successfully filled, a unique ID known as the candidate's unique identification number will be received by the candidate as their login details.
- Ensure that all the details entered are correct and verifiable.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected.
ACPC M.Plan 2021 Application Fee
The application fee of ACPC MPlan is Rs. 500/- (common for all). The application fee is totally non-refundable under any circumstance.
Mode of payment: Candidate can submit the ACPC MPlan 2021 Application Fee as DD in favor of “Admission Committee for Professional Courses” payable at Ahmedabad along with all the important documents (self-attested) personally or by post/courier to ACPC.
How to fill the ACPC M.Plan 2021 Application form?
Candidates have to apply the following steps one-by-one in order to fill ACPC MPlan 2021 application form without any problem.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the MPlan program from the ACPC official website. Fill in all the basic details asked in starting such as contact number, email address, name, etc.
Step 2: Application form filling
- Candidates need to fill in all the necessary details in the application form such as personal details, Address, Qualification. Applicants must fill in all these details carefully as these will be verified during counseling.
Personal details include:
- Name of the applicant
- Parents name
- Parents mobile no.
- Correspondance address
- Preferred Test centers
Step 3: Upload Photograph and signature
- Candidates have to upload their photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates need to upload a recent passport photograph that must have a light background.
Step 4:Payment of the Application fee
- After the completion of the above-given steps, candidates need to pay the application fee which can be done through cash/DD.
- The candidate can take the Acknowledgement receipt after the submission of the application fee.
ACPC M.Plan 2021 Application Form Correction
Committee will not provide any correction facility to the candidates to make corrections in their application forms. Therefore, candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly by avoiding mistakes as no correction facility will be provided by the authority.