AIE Delhi Admission 2020 application form has been released 03 March 2020. The application form can be filled until 11 August 2020. The AIE Delhi Admission Test shall be conducted in the online mode and would be held as a Common Entrance Test (CET) under the Guru Gobind Indraprastha University (GGSIU). The Army Institute of Education shall offer admissions towards, widows, and wives of service members and ex-servicemen into the B.Ed. Course affiliated to the GGSIU. The exam shall be conducted once every year in the second week of May 2020. The application form can be filled in the online mode from the official website of the GGSIU. All details concerning the AIE Delhi admission shall be related to the university. Candidates interested in applying to the examination can go through the following articles for further information regarding the AIE Delshi Admission 2020 application form and other related procedures.
AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Important Dates
The following are important dates regarding the AIE Delhi admission application form 2020:
AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Tentative Dates
Release of application form
|03 March 2020|
Final date of submission of application form
|11 August 2020|
|to be announced|
AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Application Form
AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Application Form will be made available by the first week of February 2020. The following are a few essential points about AIE Delhi Admission 2020 online Registration:
- The application form shall be available at the GGSI University at www.ipu.ac.in.
- AIE Delhi Admission Test 2020 registration form can be filled in the online mode by uploading all the necessary documents.
- Candidates will have to fill personal details, academic details, and contact details in the AIE Delhi admission 2020 application form.
- Name of the examination must be chosen appropriately since changes shall not be allowed at a later stage.
- The AIE Delhi admission 2020 application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The admit card, results, counselling details, etc. will be posted on the GGSIU website and shall not be intimated to the candidate personally.
- Separate application forms for admission into B.Ed. Courses and Special B.Ed. courses must be filled, to appear for both the examinations.
- The login ID and password must be kept safe until the admission procedure ends.
- Candidates must keep a printed copy of the AIE Admission Test 2020 application form for references.
- Corrections in the AIE Delhi Admission Test application form 2020 can be done by sending a physical copy by post, stating the corrections along with a separate processing fee.
Documents to be uploaded in AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Application Form
The following is a list of documents to be uploaded while filling the AIE Delhi Admission Test 2020 application form:
- Scanned copy of the candidate's passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the candidates signature and left thumb impression
- Certificate of the relevance of army service members or ex-servicemen
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Details of payment
AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Application Fee
The AIE Delhi Admission test application fee can be paid only in the online mode. Internet banking, credit cards, and debit cards can be used to pay the AIE Delhi Admission Test 2020 application fee. The application fee is as below:
Mode of Payment: Applicants can pay the fee through Online mode only.
AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Application Fee
|General/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)||Rs 1000/-|
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)||Rs 1000/-|
Disclaimer: The application fee and the processing charges are non-refundable under any circumstances, and it is the candidate’s sole responsibility to make the payment only after the proper affirmation.
How to Fill the AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the AIE Delhi Admission 2020 application form:
Step-1: Registration and filling the form
- Candidates have to visit the official website at www.ipu.ac.in.
- In this website, search for the CET code BED122 for normal B.Ed. Course and BEDSPL159 for the special B.Ed. Course.
- By clicking on apply online, the candidate will be redirected to a page with the application details.
- On the first page, candidates will have to fill general information about the candidate.
- Exam category, name of the candidate, gender, date of birth, details of the candidate’s parents, religion, region, category, etc. must be filled in the AIE Delhi admission test application form.
- After filling the details, candidates will have to upload the documents required.
Step-2: Uploading the documents
- The scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression must be uploaded.
- Only after uploading these, further procedure can be completed.
- The passport size photograph must be a recent one with appropriate clarity.
- The scanned photo must be in the JPEG format.
- The signature must be done on a clear white paper with dark blue or black ink.
- The thumb impression must be made on a plain paper using the appropriate amount of ink, neither too dark nor too light.
- Either of the cases creates an unclear impression, leading to rejection of the application.
- After this, candidates can proceed to fill other details.
Step-3: Completing the application form
- Candidates will have to fill their academic details in the application form.
- Details of the candidate’s matriculation and degree up to the qualifying degree must be filled.
- All the details must be in accord with those on the certificates.
- After filling all the details in the AIE Delhi Admission Test a.k.a. The GGSIU Common Entrance Test, candidates can proceed to fee payment.
Step-4: Fee payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee in the online mode after filling the application form.
- All the details must be cross-checked before making the payment.
- The application fee can be paid in the online mode using internet banking, credit cards, and debit cards.
- After the payment, the displayed application form must be printed and kept safe until the admission procedure ends.
AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Application Form Correction
The mistaken details in the AIE Delhi Admission 2020 application form can be done by submitting a physical copy of the application form with the corrected details and necessary proofs, along with an application fee of Rs. 500 to the below-mentioned address:
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.