AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Result will be declared in the first week of June 2020. Candidate can check the result from the official website of GGSIPU. The result will be declared in the form of Merit List. Shortlisted candidate will be called for the counselling session. Candidates have attended the counselling session for document verification. Candidates can read the given below article to know more about AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Result.
AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Result Dates
Applicants can check the important dates events regarding the AIE Admission 2020 Result from the below-given table:
AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Result
|B.Ed. Special Education (CET Code 159) Result||First week of June 2020|
|B.Ed. (CET Code 122) Result||First week of June 2020|
|Counselling||May -July 2020|
|Commencement of the B.Ed. Course||May -July 2020|
AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Result
University will Declare the AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Result in the form of Merit List. The qualified candidate will be called for the counselling session. Candidate must take print of the result for further process. After the result declaration, Selection Procedure will be notified by the university for further counselling procedure in which the date and time will be mentioned where the candidates need to be present on time with all the relevant documents. At the time of counselling, the candidate needs to submit all the required documents and fulfil all the queries for taking admission into the respective colleges.
How to download AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Result?
Candidate can follow the below-given steps to download the AIE Admission 2020 Result.
Step 1: Visit the official website of GGSIPU.
Step 2: Click on the link "merit list" as per the course.
Step 3: Then press Ctrl+F and find candidates name:
Step 4: Take a print of it for further process.
AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In the case of two candidate scoring same marks then the authority will follow the tie-breaking criteria to resolve the tie:
- The candidate who is older in age will be given priority.
- If the tie still exists then candidates securing higher marks in Language Competency and Comprehension will be given priority in the merit list.
- If the tie still exists then the candidates securing higher marks in the qualifying examination will be ranked higher.
AIE Delhi Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
The qualified candidate will be individually informed by the Institute regarding the AIE Delhi Admission 2020 selection Procedure. The applicant will be permitted to join the course only after they had paid their academic fees to the respective institution at the time of taking admission.
- If the candidate will not submit the required amount of fee in the given interval of time then their seat allotment process will be cancelled by the AIE as well as the institute.
- Request for seeking extension in time for joining the course will not be appreciated or entertained under any circumstance.
Documents required at the time of Admission
Candidate has to bring the following documents along with them at the time of admission for verification.
- Self-certified/attested copies of relevant degree and statement of marks of qualifying examination and other higher examination passed by the applicant
- Character / Conduct Certificate issued by a Gazette Officer / Head of the Institution last attended, in original.
- Migration Certificate from the university from which the candidate has passed their last examination, in the original.
- Medical Fitness Certificate. (Certificate No 8), if not submitted earlier, in the original.