AIEED 2021 Application Forms are ongoing. This entrance exam offers many Undergraduate and Postgraduate and Professional development courses in the stream of Fashion, Product, Interior, Graphic, and Jewellery Design to the applicants. This exam provides design, aesthetic sense, and creativity to the applicants who want to pursue their careers in multiple fields of design. AIEED also tests the applicant’s problem-solving aptitude and logical reasoning. Candidates should go through the given below article concern with the information of the AIEED Application Form 2021.
AIEED 2021 Application Forms are ongoing. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
AIEED 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can refer to the important dates below.
AIEED 2021 Important Dates
|Availability of Application form||Available|
AIEED 2021 Application Form
Candidates can get the AIEED 2021 Application Form on the official website of the conducting authority. Given below are some information regarding the AIEED registration form candidates should check:
- Applicants have to apply for AIEED registration on the official website of ARCH College of Design & Business.
- The authority will not accept the application form other than online modes.
- Applicants are not required to send the print out copy of the application form to the authority.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile
- Must give a valid email address.
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Until the payment is successful, the applicants will not be registered for the test.
- Application fees should be non-refundable.
- The application form should be complete and fill the correct information because the conducting body will not provide a correction option.
- Applicants are advised to download the Application PDF post-payment for future reference.
Documents Required to fill AIEED 2021 Application Form
There are necessary documents that the applicants need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below:
- Marksheet of last semester/Degree certificate for certifying the qualification.
- Copy of the Board's certificate to verify the applicant's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Id proof (Bank details/Voter Id/Passport/Ration card/PAN card or any Government Id)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) certificate if belong to that category
How to fill the AIEED 2021 Application Form?
The application form for AIEED is available on the ARCH College of Design & Business website. Candidates must go through the given below steps for filling the application form:
STEP 1: Registration
- Applicants have to visit the official website to start the online application form process.
- Applicants have to click on the "Apply Now" for which they want to apply.
- After that candidates have to choose the "New Registration" button and they will be directed to the registration page.
- The candidates must register themselves before filling the online application form.
- Filling the registration form- Candidates have to some general information such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- The application number is generated for further process.
STEP 2: Filling Application Form
Applicants can log in with the generated Application number and create a password and filling an online application form. And Application form will be categorized into three different sections such as:
- Personal Information - Applicants have to enter their details like Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, State, Category.
- Examination Related Details - In this section, candidates have to enter the details related to the examination in which they want to apply. They have to fill in certain details like:
- Examination Name.
- Name of the Examination city as per their preference.
- Contact Details - Here candidates have to enter their contact details such as:
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Educational Details - In this section candidates need to enter the details related to their qualifications.
STEP 3: Upload Documents
Applicants have to submit a scanned copy of a photograph, signature, and caste certificate in the format which the authority is prescribed.
STEP 4: Payment
In this step, the candidates have to pay the required amount of CMAT application fees. Applicants have chosen the mode of payment, enter the necessary details, and pay the fee.
AIEED 2021 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the registration fees on the AIEED 2021 official website. Candidates take in mind that the registration process will be completed after the payment of fees.
Mode of Examination: Applicants can pay the All India Entrance Examination for Design registration fees through the given mode:
- Applicants can pay fees through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking Service.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can also pay the fee through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of ‘ARCH Educational Society’, payable at Jaipur.
- The applicants also have the option of paying the application fee in the Bank of India branch. These candidates will have to send the scanned copy of the receipt and personal details (name, course, phone number) to [email protected] for reference.
The bank details are as follows:
BANK OF INDIA
M.I. Road Branch, Jaipur
Payable to Arch Educational Society, Jaipur
A/C No. 660020100003311
RTGS/IFSC Code - BKID0006600
PAN No. AAAAA1934C
Category wise Application fees for AIEED 2021 are given in the below table:
AIEED 2021 Registration Fees
|Reserved Category||Rs. 3000/-|
|Unreserved Category||Rs. 3000/-|
Instruction before filling the application form
- Applicants must check their eligibility before start filling the application form on the official website.
- Applicants must have a valid email and phone number.
Applicants must keep the following ready while filling the form:
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualification Details
- Internship details
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
AIEED 2021 Admit Card
The authority will release the AIEED 2021 Admit card
a few days before the exam for all those who will submit the form successfully. Without hall ticket candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam in any case.