AIEED 2021 Application Form released is expected to be released in the month of October 2020 on the official website. This entrance exam offers many Under-graduate and Postgraduate and Professional development courses in the stream of Fashion, Product, Interior, Graphic and Jewellery Design to the candidates. This exam provides the design, aesthetic sense and creativity to the candidates who want to pursue their career in multiple fields of design. AIEED also tests the candidate’s problem-solving aptitude and logical reasoning. Candidates should go through the given below article concern with the information of the AIEED Application Form 2021.
AIEED 2021 Application Form
Candidates can get the AIEED 2021 Application Form on the official website of the conducting authority. Given below are some information regarding the AIEED registration form candidates should check:
- Candidates have to apply for AIEED registration on the official website of ARCH College of Design & Business.
- The authority will not accept the application form other than online modes.
- Candidates are not required to send the print out copy of application form to the authority.
- Candidates must provide the valid mobile number because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile
- Must give a valid email address.
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Until the payment is successful, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
- Application fees should be non-refundable.
- Application form should be complete and fill correct information because conducting body will not provide a correction option.
- Candidates are advised to download the Application PDF post-payment for future reference.
Documents Required to fill AIEED 2021 Application Form
There are necessary documents that the candidates need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below:
- Marksheet of last semester/Degree certificate for certifying the qualification.
- Copy of Board's certificate to verify the candidate's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Id proof (Bank details/Voter Id/Passport/Ration card/PAN card or any Government Id)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) certificate if belong to that category
AIEED 2021 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the registration fees on the AIEED 2021 official website. Candidates take this in mind that the registration process will be completed after the payment of fees.
Mode of Examination: Candidates can pay the All India Entrance Examination for Design registration fees through given mode:
The bank details are as follows:
BANK OF INDIA
M.I. Road Branch, Jaipur
Payable to Arch Educational Society, Jaipur
A/C No. 660020100003311
RTGS/IFSC Code - BKID0006600
PAN No. AAAAA1934C
Category wise Application fees for AIEED 2021 are given in the below table:
AIEED 2021 Registration Fees
|Reserved Category||Rs. 3000/-|
|Unreserved Category||Rs. 3000/-|
Instruction before filling the application form
- Candidates must check their eligibility before start filling the application form on the official website.
- Candidates must have a valid email and phone number.
Candidates must keep the following ready while filling the form:
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualification Details
- Internship details
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
How to fill the AIEED 2021 Application Form?
The application form for AIEED is available on the ARCH College of Design & Business website. Candidates must go through the given below steps for filling the application form:
STEP 1: Registration
- Candidates have to visit the official website to start the online application form process.
- Candidates have to click on the "Apply Now" for which they want to apply.
- After that candidates have to choose the "New Registration" button and they will be directed to the registration page.
- The candidates must register themselves before filling the online application form.
- Filling the registration form- Candidates have to some general information such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- The application number is generated for further process.
STEP 2: Filling Application Form
Candidates can log in with the generated Application number and create a password and filling online application form. And Application form will be categorized into three different sections such as:
- Personal Information - Candidates have to enter their details like Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, State, Category.
- Examination Related Details - In this section, candidates have to enter the details related to the examination in which they want to apply. They have to fill certain details like:
- Examination Name.
- Name of the Examination city as per their preference.
- Contact Details - Here candidates have to enter their contact details such as:
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Educational Details - In this section candidates need to enter the details related to their qualifications.
STEP 3: Upload Documents
Candidates have to submit a scanned copy of a photograph, signature and caste certificate in the format which the authority is prescribed.
STEP 4: Payment
In this step, the candidates have to pay the required amount of CMAT application fees. Candidates have chosen the mode of payment, enter the necessary details and pay the fee.
AIEED 2021 Admit Card
The authority will release the admit card of AIEED few days prior to the exam for all those who will submit the form successfully. Without hall ticket candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam in any case.