AIEED 2022 is schedueld to be held from tentatively from 05 January to 12 Janauary 2022. It is conducted annually at the national level. This exam provides the design sensitivity, aesthetic sense, and creativity of the candidates who wish to pursue their careers in multiple fields of design. AIEED also tests the candidate’s problem-solving aptitude and logical reasoning. ARCH offers many Undergraduate and Postgraduate and Professional development courses in the stream of Fashion, Product, Interior, Graphic, and Jewellery Design to the candidates for which AIEED University conducts AIEED 2022. All India Entrance Examination for Design which comprises 4 stages:
- Stage 1 - GAT – General Ability Test.
- Stage 2 - CAT – Creative Aptitude Test.
- Stage 3 -Video and Portfolio Submission &
- Stage 4 -Personal Interaction.
AIEED 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the current exam status of AIEED from the table given below:
All India Entrance Examination for Design 2022 notification
AIEED 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can refer to the important dates below.
AIEED 2022 Schedule
|Exam date||Janaury 2022|
AIEED 2022 Application Form
AIEED 2022 Application Form is available
on the official website. Candidates must check the given mentioned points related to the AIEED registration:
- The applicants have to fill and submit the AIEED registration form 2022 through online mode only.
- Applicants first need to register themselves and create their user ID and password.
- After that, candidates need to log in with their user ID and password and fill in all the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Applicants make their payment through offline mode.
- Applicants are advised to take the printout of the application form and fees receipt for future reference.
- Application fees are non-refundable.
- The applicants who would be paying the application fee through DD will have to attach a print-out of their application form along with the DD, two photographs, and mark sheet copies of 10th and 12th standard to the address which is provided below:
ARCH Academy of Design,
Plot No. 9, Govind Marg,
Malviya Nagar Institutional Area, Malviya Nagar,
AIEED 2022 Application Fee
- The applicants need to pay an amount of Rs.3000/- as an application fee.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fees through both online and offline mode.
- Online Mode: Candidates will have the option of paying the application fee using Net Banking or Debit card/Credit card.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can also pay the fee through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of ‘ARCH Educational Society’, payable at Jaipur.
- The candidates also have the option of paying the application fee in the Bank of India branch. These candidates will have to send the scanned copy of the receipt and personal details (name, course, phone number) to [email protected] for reference.
The bank details are as follows:
BANK OF INDIA
M.I. Road Branch, Jaipur
Payable to Arch Educational Society, Jaipur
A/C No. 660020100003311
RTGS/IFSC Code - BKID0006600
PAN No. AAAAA1934C
How to Apply for AIEED 2022?
The candidates who are seeking to apply can follow the below given steps to fill AIEED 2022 Application Form:
- Step 1. Visit the official website of AIEED and click on Apply Now.
- Step 2. Fill the online application form, choose preferable exam date
- Step 3. Complete AIEED Screening Process, after the completion admission results will normally be declared in two to four weeks.
- Step 4. On successfully passing the Entrance Screening for Design, the completion of formalities is required to ensure the booking of a seat, if available, on the preferred Design course.
AIEED 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to first check the AIEED 2022 Eligibility Criteria before they start filling the application form. The information regarding the eligibility criteria is provided below:
For Undergraduate Courses:
- Qualification Criteria: The applicants should have cleared their 10+2 or any other equivalent exam from a recognized board (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or as specified by UGC) are eligible.
- Appearing eligibility: The applicants appearing for their 11th standard exams are also eligible. The candidates would be eligible for direct admission into the academic year 2020 if they clear the 3rd and last stage of AIEED.
- Age specification: The applicants who have 16 years of age or greater than it is eligible.
For Postgraduate Courses:
- Qualification Criteria: The applicants need to have completed their graduation from a recognized university.
- Appearing eligibility: The final graduate candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Age specification: The applicants who have 19 years of age or greater than it is eligible.
AIEED 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can find the complete details of AIEED Exam Pattern 2022 provided below in the table so, that they know the structure of the exam paper:
AIEED 2022 Entrance Exam Paper Pattern
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT) and Offline (PBT)|
|Medium||Hindi and English|
|Duration||180 minutes (three hours)|
|Question Paper subjects|| General Ability Test (GAT) and Creative Ability Test (CAT)|
|Marking Scheme||There is no negative marking|
Structure of AIEED 2022 exam:
|AIEED Stages||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Aptitude Test (GAT)||60||100||120 minutes (two hours)|
|Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)||50||100||180 minutes (three hours)|
|Video, Portfolio, and Personal Interaction||-||200||30 minutes|
AIEED 2022 Syllabus
The applicants need to prepare several topics for the AIEED exam 2022 which would assess a candidate’s basic and advanced knowledge level in the design field. IN the AIEED Syllabus, although not specified, the candidates need to focus on the following topics:
- Awareness of Design
- General Awareness
- Reasoning Psychological Analysis
- Visual Ability
- Lateral Thinking
- Skill Setting
AIEED 2022 Preparation Tips
Applicants must check the preparation tips for AIEED 2022 which is mentioned below in the points so that they can score better in the examination:
- The applicants need to study according to their timetable and be given proper time for all the topics for exam preparation.
- The applicants must study from the books written by renowned authors.
- The applicants must solve all the sample papers and question papers of the previous year so that they get an idea of the difficulty level of the questions asked in the AIEED entrance exam 2022.
- The applicants need to revise the topics they have studied before.
- The applicants must also pay attention to that they take proper meals and have adequate rest.
AIEED 2022 Admit Card
The candidates can get the AIEED to admit card 2022 on the official website of ARCH College of Design & Business. Candidates must check the mentioned below points regarding the AIEED hall ticket:
- The applicants who will successfully submit the application form would be getting the admit card within three days of application form submission.
- The applicants need to get their admit card attested by a College or School Principal/ Gazetted Officer.
- The applicants will also have to paste their photographs on the application form.
- Applicants must carry the admit card when appearing for examination along with government ID proof.
AIEED 2022 Result
The applicants can read this section to know about AIEED Result 2022. The details about the AIEED entrance result are provided below in the given points:
- The results would be declared after one week of the AIEED exam.
- The applicant’s selection is based entirely on merit.
AIEED 2022 Selection Criteria
Merit-List will be prepared to offer Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Design based on the cumulative performance in all parameters mentioned below:
- Academic Records
- AIEED score
- Performance in PI(Personal Interview ) and portfolio.
AIEED 2022 Counselling
ARCH College of Design & Business conducts the AIEED 2022 counseling process after the announcement of the result through online mode. The applicants who meet the cutoff criterion are shortlisted for counseling. As per the exam, all necessary documents including academic certificates, identity proof, work experience certificate (if applicable), etc. will be verified. After that, candidates can take admission for the course allotted to them by paying the course fee.
- The applicants finally shortlisted for the AIEED Counselling round will need to report at the date and time which has been scheduled.
- No applicants will be entertained after the mentioned schedule.
- The applicants can contact the admission department through email.
Documents Required at the time of AIEED 2022 Counseling
The candidates will have to carry the following mandatory documents while going for counseling:
- Admit Card
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Academic Certificates
List of courses provided by AIEED
- BACHELOR OF DESIGN (B. DES)
- Fashion Design
- Interior Design
- Jewelry Design
- Craft & Accessory Design
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (B.V.A) Applied Arts
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Internation National Study Abroad (3+1+1 YEARS)
(Pearson BTEC HND Level 5 after 3rd Year at ARCH B. A /M. A Degree Awarded by UK University on Progression to 4th Year of study abroad and its completion M.A Degree in 5th Year)
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Interior Design
- BA Product Design
- BA Graphic Design
Master of Vocational Studies in Design & Entrepreneurship (M.VOC)
- M.Voc Fashion Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Jewellery Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Interior Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Product Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Design Communication & Entrepreneurship
AIEED 2022 Scholarships
The Arch College of Design & Business also provides scholarships to deserving candidates based on different parameters. The scholarship is offered based on the following:
- AIEED Score
- Marks in 12th/ equivalent examination for UG and Graduation for PG Course.
- Scholarships are also offered to candidates in the following special cases:
- Defense Personnel.
- Children of the Artisan
- Child of single mother and children of EWS of society
AIEED Exam Centers 2022
The list of exam centers for the AIEED entrance exam is mentioned below:
AIEED 2022 Highlights
Candidates can check the basic details of the AIEED entrance test 2022 given below:
AIEED 2022 Basic Details
AIEED or All India Entrance Examination for Design 2022
ARCH College of Design & Business
Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses
AIEED 2022 Official website
|Soon will be activated|
To offer admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
ARCH College of Design & Business
ARCH College of Design & Business is established in 2000 and affiliated with the University of Rajasthan, Pearson BTEC International Qualification, Rajasthan ILD skill university. Archana Surana is the director of the university. It is situated in Jaipur and it offers admission in various undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses.
All India Entrance Examination for Design
All India Entrance Examination for Design is an entrance exam conducting by ARCH college of design and business to provide admission in various undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses of design at the stream of Fashion, Product, Interior, Graphic, and Jewellery Design at the national level.