AIEED 2020 is also known as All India Entrance Examination for Design Scholarship Aptitude Test is an entrance exam organized at the national level by ARCH College of Design & Business. Candidates can choose Exam date slots as per their convenience between 15 January-30 September 2020. The last date to fill the application form was 31 May 2020. This exam provides the design sensitivity, aesthetic sense, and creativity of the candidates who wish to pursue their careers in multiple fields of design. AIEED also tests the candidate’s problem-solving aptitude and logical reasoning. ARCH offers many Under-graduate and Postgraduate and Professional development courses in the stream of Fashion, Product, Interior, Graphic, and Jewellery Design to the candidates for which AIEED University conducts AIEED 2020. AIEED refers to All India Entrance Examination for Design which comprises of 4 stages:
- Stage 1 - GAT – General Ability Test.
- Stage 2 - CAT – Creative Aptitude Test.
- Stage 3 -Video and Portfolio Submission &
- Stage 4 -Personal Interaction.
AIEED 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can refer the important dates from below.
|Availability of Application form||01 Oct 2019|
|Last Date of Application form|Nov 2019 31 May 2020
|Exam Date slots||15 Jan – |10 Sep 30 Sep 2020
|Result||To be announced|
AIEED 2020 Application Form
AIEED 2020 Application Form
was available from 01 October 2019
until 31 May 2020
on the official website. Candidates must check given mentioned points related to the AIEED registration:
- The candidates have to fill and submit the AIEED registration form 2020 through online mode only.
- Candidates first need to register themselves and create their user ID and password.
- After that, candidates need to login with their user ID and password and fill all the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates make their payment through offline mode.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of application form and fees receipt for future reference.
- Application fees are non-refundable.
- The candidates who would be paying the application fee through DD will have to attach a print-out of their application form along with the DD, two photographs and mark sheet copies of 10th and 12th standard to the address which is provided below:
ARCH Academy of Design,
Plot No. 9, Govind Marg,
Malviya Nagar Institutional Area, Malviya Nagar,
AIEED 2020 Application Fee
- The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs.3000/- as application fee.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fees through both online and offline mode.
- Online Mode: Candidates will have the option of paying the application fee using Net Banking or Debit card/Credit card.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can also pay the fee through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of ‘ARCH Educational Society’, payable at Jaipur.
- The candidates also have the option of paying the application fee in the Bank of India branch. These candidates will have to send the scanned copy of the receipt and personal details (name, course, phone number) on [email protected] for reference.
The bank details are as follows:
BANK OF INDIA
M.I. Road Branch, Jaipur
Payable to Arch Educational Society, Jaipur
A/C No. 660020100003311
RTGS/IFSC Code - BKID0006600
PAN No. AAAAA1934C
AIEED 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to first check the AIEED 2020 Eligibility Criteria before they start filling the application form. The information regarding the eligibility criteria is provided below:
For Undergraduate Courses:
- Qualification Criteria: The candidates should have cleared their 10+2 or any other equivalent exam from a recognized board (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or as specified by UGC) are eligible.
- Appearing eligibility: The candidates appearing for their 11th standard exams are also eligible. The candidates would be eligible for direct admission into the academic year 2020 if they clear the 3rd and last stage of AIEED.
- Age specification: The candidates who have 16 years age or greater than it is eligible.
For Postgraduate Courses:
- Qualification Criteria: The candidates need to have completed their graduation from a recognized university.
- Appearing eligibility: The final graduate candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Age specification: The candidates who have 19 years age or greater than it is eligible.
AIEED 2020 Syllabus
The candidates need to prepare several topics for AIEED exam 2020 which would assess a candidate’s basic and advanced knowledge level in the design field. The AIEED 2020 Syllabus, although not specified, the candidates need to focus on the following topics:
- Awareness of Design
- General Awareness
- Reasoning Psychological Analysis
- Visual Ability
- Lateral Thinking
- Skill Setting
AIEED 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can find the complete details of AIEED Exam Pattern 2020 provided below in the table so, that they know the structure of exam paper:
AIEED 2020 Entrance Exam Paper Pattern
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT) and Offline (PBT)|
|Medium||Hindi and English|
|Duration||180 minutes (three hours)|
|Question Paper subjects|| General Ability Test (GAT) and Creative Ability Test (CAT)|
|Marking Scheme||There is no negative marking|
Structure of AIEED 2020 exam:
|AIEED Stages||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Aptitude Test (GAT)||60||100||120 minutes (two hours)|
|Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)||50||100||180 minutes (three hours)|
|Video, Portfolio and Personal Interaction||-||200||30 minutes|
AIEED 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates must check the preparation tips for AIEED 2020 which is mentioned below in the points so that they can score better in the examination:
- The candidates need to study according to their time table and given proper time to all the topics for exam preparation.
- The candidates must study from the books written by renowned authors.
- The candidates must solve all the sample papers and question papers of the previous year so that they get an idea of the difficulty level of the questions asked in AIEED entrance exam 2020.
- The candidates need to revise the topics they have studied before.
- The candidates must also pay attention that they take proper meal and have adequate rest.
AIEED 2020 Admit Card
The candidates can get the AIEED admit card 2020 on the official website of ARCH College of Design & Business. Candidates must check the mentioned below points regarding AIEED hall ticket:
- The candidates who will successfully submit the application form would be getting the admit card within three days of application form submission.
- The candidates need to get their admit card attested by a College or School Principal/ Gazetted Officer.
- The candidates will also have to paste their photograph on the application form.
- Candidates must carry the admit card when appearing for examination along with government ID proof.
AIEED Exam Centers 2020
List of exam centres for AIEED entrance exam is mentioned below:
AIEED 2020 Result
The candidates can read this section to know about AIEED Result 2020. The details about the AIEED entrance result are provided below in the given points:
- The results would be declared after one week of the AIEED exam.
- The candidate’s selection is based entirely on the merit.
AIEED 2020 Counselling
ARCH College of Design & Business conducts the AIEED 2020 counselling process after the announcement of the result through online mode. The candidates who meet the cutoff criterion are shortlisted for the counselling. As per the exam, all necessary documents including academic certificates, identity proof, work experience certificate (if applicable), etc. will be verified. After that, candidates can take admission for the course allotted to them by paying the course fee.
- The candidates finally shortlisted for AIEED Counselling round will need to report at the date and time which has been scheduled.
- No candidates will be entertained after the mentioned schedule.
- The candidates can contact the admission department through email.
Documents Required at the time of Counseling
The candidates will have to carry following mandotary documents while going for counseling:
- Admit Card
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Academic Certificates
List of courses provided by AIEED
- BACHELOR OF DESIGN (B. DES)
- Fashion Design
- Interior Design
- Jewellery Design
- Craft & Accessory Design
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (B.V.A) Applied Arts
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Internation National Study Abroad (3+1+1 YEARS)
(Pearson BTEC HND Level 5 after 3rd Year at ARCH B.A /M. A Degree Awarded by UK University on Progression to 4th Year of study abroad and its completion M.A Degree in 5th Year)
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Interior Design
- BA Product Design
- BA Graphic Design
Master of Vocational Studies in Design & Entrepreneurship (M.VOC)
- M.Voc Fashion Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Jewellery Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Interior Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Product Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Design Communication & Entrepreneurship
AIEED 2020 Selection Criteria
Merit-List will be prepared to offer Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Design based on cumulative performance in all parameters mentioned below:
- Academic Records
- AIEED score
- Performance in PI(Personal Interview ) and portfolio.
AIEED 2020 Scholarships
The Arch College of Design & Business also provide scholarship to the deserving candidates based on different parameters. Scholarship is offered based on the following:
- AIEED Score
- Marks in 12th/ equivalent examination for UG and Graduation for PG Course.
- Scholarships are also offered to candidates in following special cases:
- Defense Personnel.
- Children of the Artisan
- Child of single mother and children of EWS of society
AIEED 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the basic details of AIEED entrance test 2020 given below:
AIEED 2020 or All India Entrance Examination for Design 2020
ARCH College of Design & Business
Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses
AIEED 2020 Official website
To offer admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
ARCH College of Design & Business
ARCH College of Design & Business is established in 2000 and affiliated by University of Rajasthan, Pearson BTEC International Qualification, Rajasthan ILD skill university. Archana Surana is the director of the university. It is situated in Jaipur and it offers admission in various undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses.
All India Entrance Examination for Design
All India Entrance Examination for Design is entrance exam conducting by ARCH college of design and business to provide admission in various undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses of design at the stream of Fashion, Product, Interior, Graphic and Jewellery Design at the national level.