The Common Management Admission Test or AIEED 2020 is a national-level examination conducted by the National Test Agency (NTA). This examination gives the candidates to be a part of government institutions, many universities and a few self-financed organizations. This exam gives the candidates eligibility to the MBA courses offered by the institutions in the field of management. The registered candidates are required to download and take the physical copy of the admit card to the examination. The article gives an insight into the procedure for downloading the admit card and other procedures.
AIEED 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must check the given mention information related AIEED 2020 Admit Card:
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website only. Any other forms of sending the admit card shall not happen.
- The candidates are advised to go through all the details on the admit card beforehand. The errors in the hall ticket can be addressed to the authorities before the examination only.
- Any errors in the details on the admit card of the candidate must be taken to the notice of the AIEED authorities immediately.
- The candidates are advised to visit the exam centre one day before the examination to find out the best feasible route. This would help the candidates reach the exam centre in time.
- The examination centre given on the admit card is final. Any requests to change the examination centre shall not be entertained by the authorities.
- The exam date, exam centre, etc. must be checked for any errors and authenticity.
- The candidates are advised to bind by the rules and regulations mentioned on the admit card.
How to Download AIEED 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the given below step while downloading the AIEED Admit card:
Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website of the National Test Agency (NTA).
Step 2: Candidates must login with their registration number, password and slot booking code.
Step 3: Submit all the required details carefully.
Step 4: Candidates must keep the printout of their admit card.
DETAILS ON THE ADMIT CARD OF AIEED 2020
The admit card contains important details which are necessary to write the examination. The following are the details that shall be present on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Category under which the candidate is appearing for the examination
- Centre of examination
- Image of the left-hand thumb impression
- Submitted photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Time of the examination
- General exam day instructions