AIIMS MBBS 2021 Application Form will be made available on the official website. The All India Medical Entrance Exam for MBBS will be organized once a year at the National level. The exam will be conducted to give admission to the candidates seeking to make a career in MBBS. The registration will be done in two steps - Basic and Final, and the process is known as Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration. The candidates can go through the complete article to know about the AIIMS MBBS 2021 Registration Form.
AIIMS MBBS 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check the important dates regarding the AIIMS MBBS 2021 application form in the given table mentioned below:
AIIMS MBBS Registration Dates 2021
Basic registration for AIIMS MBBS starts.
Last week of November
Deadline for basic registration
The second week of January
Status of online registration
The third week of January
Correction window for the registrations that have not been accepted
The third week of January
The final status of registration
Last week of January
The seat matrix for AIIMS announced
Last week of January
Code generation for final registration
The first week of February
Final registration begins
The third week of February
Deadline for final registration
The second week of March
|MBBS Exam Date||Last week of May |
Please stay in touch to know the updates regarding the AIIMS MBBS 2021 Dates.
AIIMS MBBS 2021 Application Fees
The applicants can check the AIIMS MBBS 2021 Registration Fees category wise below in the table:
Registration Fees for AIIMS MBBS
|General/Open category||Rs 1500/-|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC: Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers)||Rs 1500/-|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||Rs 1200|
|Persons with Benchmark disabilities||Exempted|
Note- The candidate will have to submit the Transaction charges (as applicable) along with the Application Fees.
Mode of Payment- The payment of fees accepted by digital mode ONLY through credit card/debit card/Net Banking.
AIIMS MBBS 2021 Application Form
AIIMS MBBS 2021 application forms will be available on the official website of AIIMS. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidates must apply online on the official website only of the authority.
- The candidates must do basic registration for final registration.
- The Code Generated at the time of Basic Registration must be kept safely as required for Final registration.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature, and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates must continuously check the application status whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, and rejected for a valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes which have been mentioned above.
How to Apply for AIIMS MBBS 2021 Application Form?
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling theAIIMS MBBS 2021 application form online:
- Applicants can apply for the AIIMS MBBS 2021 only through the official website http://mbbs.aiimsexams.org/.
- Candidates must first register on the website by entering Registration ID, RUC (Registration Unique Code, Password.
- Candidates must not use anybody else's email id for registration.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their own valid mobile number because all the information will also be sent via SMS.
- Candidates must use their enrollment id and password to know all AIIMS MBBS 2020 related pieces of information.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with password safe and confidential.
Details to be filled in AIIMS MBBS Application form 2021
Below mentioned is the information which will be needed to fill the AIIMS MBBS registration form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the candidate's name in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Dr/Mrs/Smt, etc., should NOT be used before a name.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Choice of AIIMS MBBS examination cities.
Documents to be Uploaded in AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2021
While filling the application form, the applicants will need to upload the following documents:
- Scanned Images of following in the prescribed format only.
Instructions for photo upload
Digital image of the photo can be made in two ways:
- Clicking the photo using a digital device
- Scanning of the already available photograph
|Size||50 – 100 Kb|
|Dimensions|| (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)|
Instructions for signature upload
|Size||20 to 100 Kb|
|Dimensions||6 cm x 3 cm|
How to fill AIIMS MBBS 2021 Application Form
The candidates will need to follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the form: