AIOAT 2020 Application Form has released from 14 September 2020 by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) for admission in diploma level courses in special education (HI / MR / VI / ASD / CP / MD / DB) offered by RCI approved institutions. The last date to fill the application form is 30 September 2020. Candidates will be requited to expected application fee of Rs 500/- for general category and Rs 350/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates. Applying candidate must have qualified 10+2 and fulfill other eligibility criteria to appear for the exam. Read whole article to know more about AIOAT Application Form 2020.
AIOAT 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the All India Online Aptitude Test 2020 application form schedule from below.
AIOAT 2020 Online Registration Dates
|Application process start date||14 September 2020|
|Last date of from submission||30 September 2020|
AIOAT 2020 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of AIAOT 2020 online application form:
- The application form will be available on the official website of Rehabilitation Council of India
- The candidates will have to submit the form online only.
- Those who will submit the form on time will only be issued the hall ticket.
- Applicants are advised not to submit the multiple forms.
- A valid e-mail Id & mobile number should be provided by the candidate to get all the reletaed details via mail & SMS.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format & the prescribed file size.
- The application fee will only be payable via any of online modes, not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect else it will process further.
- The authority will not provide any facility to make changes in the form hence details should be cross verfied before submitting.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Documents Required to Fill AIOAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates must have the below-mentioned documents for filling the AIOAT online form 2020:
- 10th and 12th certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Scanned copy of a photograph
- Scanned copy of a signature
- Debit/Credit card or net banking details for making the application fee payment
Details to be filled in AIOAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates will have to fill below listed information in the AIOAT 2020 online application form:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s email id
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- 10th marks
- 12th marks
- Year of passing
- Passing board
- Course in which candidate wish to apply in
- College preference
How to Fill AIOAT 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can fill the All India Online Aptitude Test application form online by folloqing the below -mentioned steps:
Step 1: First of all, candidates shall click on the direct link provided on this page or visit the official portal.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the “Fresh Candidate to Create Login” tab & then enter the details asked along with providing Email ID. After entering the details click on the “submit” button. The confirmation regarding the registration shall be sent to the candidate’s email address. Check it in SPAM or inbox.
Step 3: Now, click on the “Complete Application Process (Login to your account)”, after which, a page appears with five (5) following buttons indicating actions which have to be done by the candidate.
- Fill the Application form
- Upload the images
- Select course
- Make the payment
- Print the application form
Step 4: They will have to fill the required personal & qualification details and click on the “save” button.
Step 5: Moving forward, candidates will be aksed to upload images in the below prescribed format.
|Scanned Photograph||jpg / jpeg||20 KB to 100 KB|
|Scanned Signature||jpg / jpeg||10 KB to 30KB|
Step 6: Next, candidates will have to select the course for which they wish to apply along with specifying their institute preference.
Step 7: Then, make the payment of the application fee via the online method. Candidate must note that once the payment is made, no modification in the application form will be permitted.
Step 8: Lastly, candidates should click on the “Print Application Form” button and keep the print out of the form safely for future reference.
AIOAT 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the application form to get registered for the exam successfully. The amount of application fee is non-refundable. Check the details below:
AIOAT Registration Fee 2020
|Category||AIOAT 2020 application fee|
|General and OBC category candidates||Rs 500/-|
Modes of Payment: Candidates can submit the payment via following ways.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
AIOAT 2020 Admit Card
AIOAT admit catd is issued to the candidates who have filled the application form succesfully on time. Candidates can obtain the admit card online only. It is not sent via post to the candidate’s address. Applicants will have to download it using their application number, date of birth and email id. A print out of the special BSTC admit card has to be carried by the candidate on the day of examination.