AKU BEd 2022 Eligibility criteria must be checked by students before applying for the AKU BEd Entance Test 2022. Applicants are urged to first check their eligibility before beginning the application process. Applicants for admission to the B.Ed programme will be chosen based on their performance in the Entrance Examination. The projected dates for the AKU B.Ed. 2021 Entrance Test will be released soon.
Eligibility Criteria AKU BEd 2022
Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements before applying to the B.Ed. programme.
- Candidates must have minimum qualifying marks in a Bachelor's Degree and/or a Master's Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce, a Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology with a specialisation in Science and Mathematics with a minimum qualifying percentage, or any other qualification/ examination recognised by the Academic Council of Aryabhatta Knowledge University equivalent thereto to be able to get admission to the programme.
- Except when the delay has been excused by the Competent Authority, no applicant must be allowed who has not applied for admission within the stipulated time or who, after been selected for admission, does not have himself admitted within the specified time.
- Seat reservations will be made in accordance with the rules of the Bihar government.
- The State Government's policies will govern the relaxation of qualifying marks in favour of reserved categories (SC/ST only).
- Applicants from states other than Bihar would not be eligible for reservation privileges. They will be considered as a general category applicant.
Seats Reservation for AKU BEd 2022
- SC, ST, BC-I, BC-II, and BC Women will be given priority in seating. Candidates who pass the Qualifying Examination and appear in the test and obtain the qualifying marks in the Entrance Examination will be admitted to these seats.
- It is required that you take the test.
- A 3% seat will be designated for physically challenged applicants who are visually impaired, hearing impaired, or orthopedically handicapped. These 3% of seats are within the capacity limit. At the time of selection, the percentage of disability will be taken into account.
Fees Structure for AKU BEd 2022
According to previous year's figures, the AKU B.Ed. programme costs Rs.90,000 per year. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is a two-year full-time programme. The course fee, on the other hand, cannot be adjusted. The price for the course is set by the Bihar Governor's Secretariat.
About AKU BEd 2022
The Government of Bihar founded the Aryabhatta Knowledge University in Patna.
Its name is derived from Aryabhatta, a prominent Indian astronomer.
The university's major goal is to develop professional education in areas such as technical, managerial, medical, and allied fields. A bachelor's degree in education (B.Ed.) is a two-year programme.