AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 will be conducted in the month of December (tentatively) by Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna yearly at the University-Level for enrolling the candidates into the B.Ed course. The candidates who are interested in taking admission into the BEd course must fill the application form before the deadline. Those candidates who hold Bachelor's or Master's Degree are eligible to apply for Bed Entrance Test. Candidates must go through the complete article to know all about AKU BEd. Admission Test Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, and Counselling.
AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the information regarding the AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 from the below mentioned table:
|Exam Status||No official notification announce yet|
|Application form||Yet to start|
|Brochure Pdf||Yet to release|
AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates all AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 is given in the table below:
AKU BEd. 2022 Schedule
|Available on Application Form||October 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||November 2022|
|Admit Card release date||November 2022|
|Exam date||December 2022|
AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 Application Form
AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 Application Form is supposed to be available online on the official website by the end of September. The applicants must make sure that they fill all the details carefully and submit AKU BEd Registration without waiting for the last-minute rush. Details regarding AKU exam registration 2022 are provided below:
- Applicants can go to the AKU official website and get the latest notification about the application form
- Online filled Printed/Downloaded forms with required documents must be submitted only through Registered/Speed Post.
- Furthermore, applicants need to fill the online application form in CAPITAL LETTERS only except the signature.
- The candidates must provide a valid email address and active mobile number as this will be used to send important information regarding the exam in the future.
- Besides this, the University will not entertain the incomplete application form.
- The Application form duly supported with the attested photocopies of the following documents must be sent along with the Demand Draft.
Document to be submitted along with application Form
- Photocopy of the Marks-sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Photocopy of the Matriculation Certificate for the proof of age.
- Photocopy of the Caste Certificate for SC/ST/BC/OBC applicants, issued by an officer authorized by the Govt. to seek admission on reserved quota.
- Attach two color photographs on which the applicant has to write their name, Acknowledgement No. on the backside.
- Attach the Demand Draft with the applicant's name, Acknowledgement No, Mobile No. on the backside.
NOTE: Applicant Name, Acknowledgement Number, Mobile Number should be written backside of the Demand Draft.
AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 Application Fee
Check the Registration Fee details below in the table:
AKU BEd Entrance Test Examination Fee 2022
|General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidates need to pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD) and send it along with the filled application form print out to the address mentioned below:
The Controller of Examination,
Aryabhatta Knowledge University, CNLU, Mithapur,
Patna – 800 001 (Bihar)
AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must carefully go through the AKU BEd. Entrance Zone Eligibility Criteria
and make sure that they fill the application form only after being sure about their eligibility for the AKU exam. Details about eligibility criteria are provided hereby:
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks either in their Bachelor's Degree or in the Master's Degree in Social Science/ Science/ Commerce/ Humanity.
- They must have completed their Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with at least 55% marks or must have qualified for any other equivalent exam.
- The applicants who will not apply for admission within the specified time or the candidates on being selected for admission who do not apply on time will not be admitted for this course.
- Reservation will be provided according to the rules of the Bihar Government.
- Relaxation in the qualifying marks for the reserved categories candidates such as SC/ST only will be as per the rules of the Bihar Government
- Candidates belonging to a state other than Bihar shall not be given benefits of reservation policies. They will be considered as general categories applicants only.
AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the given points related to AKU BEd 2022 Entrance Test pattern:
AKU BEd 2022 Entrance Test Pattern
|Exam Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper)|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question|
One mark for a correct answer
No negative marking
|Total Marks||100 |
|Medium||English and Hindi|
Candidate can check the Question wise distribution of Question Paper From the following table:
AKU BEd 2022 Paper Pattern
|Section||Content||Type & Medium||Marks|
|A||General Awareness & Teaching Aptitude||Multiple Choice (English or Hindi)||20|
|B||Reasoning||Multiple Choice (English or Hindi)||10|
|C||Subject Knowledge up to Class X||Multiple Choice (English or Hindi)||50|
|D||Language Proficiency (English & Hindi)||Multiple Choice (English or Hindi)||10 + 10 = 20|
| || ||Total||100|
AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 Admit Card
AKU B.Ed 2022 Admit Card will be released after the successful completion of all the application procedures.
- Hall Ticket will be available on the official website of AKU.
- The candidate will see the link to download the AKU B.Ed Hall Ticket on the web portal. AKU exam admits card is a mandatory document for the exam point of view.
- Without the AKU Admit card, no applicant can take the entrance to the examination center. Candidates are advised to download AKU B.Ed 2021 admit card before its last date.
- AKU Admit Card contains information regarding the registered candidate such as the Name of Candidate, Roll Number, Center of Examination, Date of Examination, etc.
AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 Result
AKU BEd Entrance test 2022 result will be declared after the successful completion of the exam. The result will be announced after the AKU exam on its official website. Applicants must visit the official website of AKU to check the availability of his or her result. AKU is supposed to announce its result of the Entrance Test for admission in BEd course in September 2022.
AKU B.ED Entrance Test 2022 Reservation
Bihar Government has certain Reservation policies regarding the BEd Admission which are listed below:
- Reserved Seats varies according to the category of the applicant i.e. for 16% for SC, 01% for ST, 18% for BC-I, 12% BC-II & 03% for BC Women.
- For these reservations, Applicants must have passed the B.Ed. Joint Entrance Examination and appeared in the test and secured the qualifying marks in the Entrance Examination.
- Applicants must appear in the test. The reserved category applicants will have to submit a copy of their category certificate mentioning that the applicant belongs to a particular reserved category from an officer above the rank of S.D.O.
- There will be a 3% seat reserved for physically challenged applicants in the following categories Visually Impaired (1%), Hearing Impaired (1%) & Orthopedically Handicapped (1 %). These reserved seats are within the intake limit. Applicants must have to show their disability certificates at the time of selection.
AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 Highlights
Candidate must keep themselves updated as per AKU BEd Entrance Test Information. Basic Information regarding AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 is shown below:
AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 Basic Information
|AKU BEd Entrance Test 2022 - Aryabhatta Knowledge University BEd Entrance Test 2022|
Aryabhatta Knowledge University
AKU BEd Official Website
Offline( Pen and Paper)
Admission to Bachelor of education course
About Aryabhatta Knowledge University
Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU), Patna has been founded by the Government of Bihar to build and manage educational infrastructure related to technological, medical, management, and allied vocational education in the state. The goal of the university is to support the technical education infrastructure in order to reach national expectations through a well-advanced course, infrastructure, and quality faculty. The University offers a number of courses in the fields of technological, medical, and management in different fields of specialization. The undergraduate level courses include B.Tech., M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.A.M.S., etc., while the postgraduate level courses include M.Tech., M.S., M.D., M.B.A., M.Sc., etc. This university also holds a doctoral degree in various fields of study.