AKU B.Ed. 2021 Counselling process will begin soon after the release of the result of B.Ed. entrance test. Candidates need to secure qualifying marks in the entrance test for further admission process. Counselling process includes a selection of candidates based on their marks and document verification. Candidates are advised to read the complete article for all the necessary information i.e date of commencement of counselling, documents required, admission process and other details. Currently, the dates are tentative in nature, dates will be updated soon after the announcements of dates by the conducting authority.
AKU BEd. Entrance Test 2021 Counselling: Important Dates
AKU BEd. 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form||2nd week of July 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||3rd week of July 2021|
|Admit Card release date||July 2021|
|Exam date||4th week of July 2021|
|Result||1st week of August 2021|
|Counselling||2nd week of August 2021|
AKU B.Ed. 2021 Counselling: Admission Procedure
- Admission shall be made strictly in order of merit, i.e. percentage of marks secured by the
candidate at the Joint Entrance Test and the preference of institutions filled by the candidates.
- Reservation of seats for the candidates of reserved categories will be as per State Government's rules/ A.K.U. rules for admission in other Degree courses.
- In no case, the percentage of reservation fixed by the State Government will exceed.
- Reservation of seats provided in the general ordinance for admission will be applicable only when the candidate fulfils the minimum requirement.
- If at any stage it is found that candidate has furnished any false information, his/her candidature shall be cancelled immediately.
- The University shall reserve the right to take any decision in all matters of admission.
- No applicant shall be admitted, who in the opinion of the Vice-Chancellor, should not be admitted in the best interest of the University
AKU B.Ed. Counselling: Documents Required
- Attested copy of the Marks-sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Attested copy of the Matriculation Certificate for the proof of age.
- Attested copy of the Caste Certificate, issued by an officer authorized by the Govt. for the purpose in respect of SC/ST/BC/OBC candidates, seeking admission on reserved quota.
- Attach two copies of colour photograph (Write your name, Acknowledgement No. on the reverse). Please attach the Demand Draft (Write your name, Acknowledgement No, Mobile No. on the reverse)
AKU B.Ed. Counselling: Reservation Criteria
- Seats shall be reserved for SC [16%], ST [01%], BC-I [18%], BC-II [12%] & BC Women [03%].
- Admission against these seats will be made provided the candidates have passed the Qualifying Examination and appeared in the test and secured the qualifying marks in Entrance Examination.
- Appearance in the test is mandatory. The reserved category candidates shall have to submit a copy of the certificate mentioning that the candidate belongs to a particular reserved category from an officer not below the rank of S.D.O.
- There will be 3% seat reserved for physically challenged candidates: Visually Impaired (1%), Hearing Impaired (1%) & Orthopedically Handicapped (1 %). This 3% of seats are within the intake limit. Percentage of disability will be taken into consideration at the time of selection.
AKU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2021 Result
AKU B.Ed. Exam 2021