Alliance AMAT 2021 Application Form's last date is extended to 15 June 2021. The candidates who desire to pursue an MBA from the Alliance School of Business can apply for this examination. To fill-up the examination application form, the candidates will require to register themselves first for the examination eventually filling up the application form, uploading the required documents, and lastly pay the required fees for the application form. Just after the candidates finally submit their application form, they would be receiving their confirmation mail for the examination on their registered email id along with their registered mobile number. To know more details about the AMAT 2021 examination and registration process, the candidates are requested to read through the whole article.
- Alliance AMAT 2021 Application last date is extended to 15 June 2021.
Alliance AMAT 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates who are already appearing for other National level entrance examinations like GMAT/CAT/NMAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT are absolutely free from any other liabilities required for appearing in the AMAT 2021 examination. Although those candidates would still need to fill up their application form for AMAT 2021 examination. The aspired candidates can check out the crucial application form dates for the AMAT 2021 examination in the table mentioned below.
AMAT 2021 Application Form Important Dates
AMAT 2020 Application Form events
Last date of the AMAT 2021 application form submission
|15 June 2021|
Classes start from
|08 July 2021|
Alliance AMAT 2021 Application Fees
All the aspiring candidates for the examination are hereby advised to make the application form fees payment to complete their application processes. The candidates may note that the application fee payment is a necessary step to make their application form submission complete.
The candidates appearing for the examination are required to pay the registration amount as per their category in either online or offline modes
Alliance AMAT 2021 Registration Fees
Category of the candidates
SAARC national applicants
other foreign national applicants
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can opt for any of the online or offline modes for the registration fee paid. Details regarding the same are given below:
- Online mode of payment: The candidates could pay for an application form via credit card/debit card/ net-banking.
- Offline mode of payment: the candidate must download the Application Form for the examination and send in the form in complete favor of the "ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY". It must be payable at Bengaluru to the below-mentioned address with an attached demand draft, which must be drawn in the favour of "ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY" payable at Bengaluru.
Documents Required for the AMAT 2021 examination Registration
The crucial documents required while filling up the AMAT examination 2021 registration form are mentioned below:
- Phone Number
- Valid e-mail id
- 10th, 12th class certificates
- Work experience certificates
- Scanned photograph and signature
Details required to fill in the AMAT 2021 Application Form
All the aspiring candidates are required to check out the following mentioned details which would be needed to enter the ATMA 2021 Application form.
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- E-mail id
- Mobile Number
- Security Code
- Exam Center selection
- Past Education details
How to Apply for AMAT 2021 Application Form Online?
The candidates can fill up the examination application form either online or offline mode. In online mode, the candidates are required to register themselves first by entering their basic details. The step-wise procedure for filling up the AMAT examination 2021 application form is mentioned below:
- Step 1. The candidate must visit the official website of the examination for the AMAT 2021 online application form.
- Step 2. The candidate is required to register themselves by entering their following details :
- Email address
- Phone number
- State and city
- Institute applying for
- Batch applying for
- Step 3. The candidates need to hit the Register button for submitting their details.
- Step 4. In this step, the candidates need to click on the verification link which would be sent to their registered email ID.
- Step 5. Eventually, the Candidate needs to fill up the following mentioned details as the application form appears on the registration window.
- Program details
- Personal details
- Parents’ details
- Academic details
- Experience details (If any)
- Step 6. Afterward, the Candidate needs to make the payment for the application fee via credit card/ debit card/ net banking or demand draft.
- Step 7. In this step, the candidate needs to upload your scanned passport-sized image along with your scanned signature.
- Step 8. Lastly, take out the print of your application form for further use.
How to Apply for AMAT 2021 Application Form Offline?
The candidates who are filling up the application form for the examination via offline method are required to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Step 1. Visit the official examination website and download the offline application form.
- Step 2. The candidate must take out a colored printout of the examination application form on an A4 size paper.
- Step 4. Candidate have to fill up your application form correctly with either a black or blue ball pen
- Step 5. Make sure to attach the passport-size photograph of the candidate on the examination Application form.
- Step 6. Lastly, attach all the necessary documents to the application form and post it to the university address with the demand draft.