Alliance AMAT 2021 Syllabus is available. AMAT is an Alliance Management Aptitude Test which is conducted by the Alliance School of Business. Alliance AMAT is a University level entrance test. Working professionals or Graduates can apply for admission to start their Management journey. Candidates also get international exposure and study abroad. Candidates can find all the details related to the Syllabus for the AMAT 2021. Details include the syllabus for the entrance test, test pattern, preparation tips, important books for preparation. Candidates are advised to read the complete article and stay updated with all the necessary information related to AMAT 2021.
Alliance AMAT 2021 Syllabus
Following is the table of subjects that need to be covered while preparing for the exam.
- Data Interpretation
- Column Graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Pie Charts
- Statements and Conclusions
- Graphs Representing Area
- Para Jumbles
- Idioms & Phrases
- Verbal Logic
- Completing Sentences
- Problems on Symbols
- Cause & Effect
- Statements and Assumptions
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Matrix Arrangements
- Data Sufficiency
- Permutation & Combination
- Ratio Proportions
- Profit Loss
- Time, speed, distance
- Current Affairs
- Awards & Winners
- Famous Personalities
- Government & Politics
Alliance AMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are interested to appear for the Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT) must have a knowledge of the AMAT 2021 Exam pattern along with a component of Essay Writing.
Alliance AMAT 2021 Paper Pattern
|Number of Sections||5|
|Duration of the exam||60 minutes|
|Mode of the exam||Paper-pencil based|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
+1 mark for the correct answer
-0.25 marks for an incorrect answer
Candidates are advised to solve the previous year question papers to prepare well. The section-wise distribution for several questions is shown in the table given below:
Alliance AMAT 2021 question distribution
|No of the questions asked|
Alliance AMAT 2021 Syllabus: Important Books
Following is the list of subject-wise suggested books to be required for preparation. Candidates can prepare for the entrance test from the following recommended books
- Logical Reasoning for CAT by Arun Sharma
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning by K Gupta.
Alliance AMAT 2021 Preparation Tips
The following points are the points to help you prepare for the entrance test.
- Before starting preparation, Applicants must have to analyze the syllabus provided above in this article.
- Candidates are advised to prepare a good time-table as per their daily schedule and include all the topics of the syllabus in their preparation.
- Refer to the recommended preparation books and other study materials available in the market or on various websites.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers to know more about the exam pattern
- Mark, all the essential topics or points of the syllabus and make short notes, and revise them during the last days of preparations.
- Applicants are advised not to take stress while preparing for the exam and take a healthy & nutritious diet.
- Must devote time for some exercise and yoga as it will help in keeping both mind and brain fit and healthy
Alliance AMAT 2021
Alliance AMAT 2021 Previous Years Question Paper