AMUEEE 2020 Application Form has released & the last date to fill the form is 30 June 2020. The application form can be filled only in Online Mode. AMUEEE is also referred to as Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination & is a University Level examination for candidates who want to take admission in various undergraduate programs in Engineering & Technology such as B.Tech/B.Arch/B.E. AMUEEE will be conducted examination once in a year by itself. The candidates can go through the complete article below to know about the important details related to AMUEEE 2020 Application Form.
AMUEEE 2020 Application Form Important Dates
Candidates have to take care of the official dates of the examination’s release and submission dates of the . The following dates related with AMUEEE 2020 application form are given below:
AMUEEE 2020 Important Dates
Application form availability
16 January 2020
Submission of application form for B. Tech / B. Arch/
|30 June 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form for B.E (in the Evening)||30 June 2020|
AMUEEE 2020 Exam for B.E/B.Tech
Notes: Candidates should follow the schedule dates and apply them as soon as possible.
AMUEEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The AMUEEE 2020 registration forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate.
- Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
- The aspirants should check the eligibility criteria of the examination, if not found eligible, the application may be rejected.
Documents required to fill AMUEEE 2020 Application Form
Applicants have to upload the following documents for the completion of the application form. All the documents should be kept prepared to upload.
The documents required for applying are given below:
- Scanned copy of candidate’s photograph in the prescribed format.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature in the prescribed format.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s left-hand thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Date of Birth certificate
- High School Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Documents to support professional experience (in case of B.E. applicants)
AMUEEE 2020 Application Fee
The candidates can pay the necessary amount of the registration fee only in Online mode. Offline or any other mode will not be acceptable. Application Fee for various categories is given below:
Mode of payment: Candidates can make the payment through payment gateway mode.
Online mode: Candidates can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
AMUEEE 2020 Application Fee
|B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)||Rs 800/- And Rs 1100/-(Fine For Late Applications)|
|B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)||Rs 800/- And Rs 1100/-(Fine For Late Applications)|
|BE (Bachelor of Engineering)||Rs 500/- And Rs 800/-(Fine For Late Applications)|
- The fee for the examination AMUEEE 2020 has to be paid in online mode via credit/debit cards and net banking.
- Offline mode for the submission of the application fee is not supported.
- Candidates with 40% disability under the physically challenged category are exempted from the application fee.
- An application fee will not be refundable in any situation.
How to fill AMUEEE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling up the AMUEEE 2020 Application Form. The following is the step by step procedure to fill the AMUEEE 2020 Application Form.
In this step, candidates have to visit the official website and register as a new user.
- Candidates have to visit on the official website of the respective university.
- Choose a username and password.
- Input your Email id and Candidate’s Name as per the mark sheets.
- Click on submit.
- Candidates have to Sign-in into their account by credentials i.e. username and password that was created in the previous step.
- In case you if any candidate forgot their password, they can click on “forgot password” tab and a new resetting password link will be sent to their registered email id.
Step 2- Fill the application form:
The candidate has to fill the whole application form carefully, and correctly without any mistakes.
- Enter the personal details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, address details, alternate contact details, category, religion, etc.
- Enter details including all academic and qualification details,
- All the details should be filled with the utmost care, and the details should be cross-verified by the original mark sheets.
- Fill details in case you belong to any special category, if not then select “NO” in the given form.
AMU Admission Test 2020 Exam Center
While filling the application form, candidates have to enter two preference for the test center. AMU engineering entrance exam is supposed to be conducted at the following three cities. The final test city to be allotted to the candidates is printed on AMUEEE admit card.
- Aligarh (UP)
- Kolkata (WB)
- Kozhikode (Kerala)
Step 3-Uploading the documents:
In this step, candidates need to upload their scanned images and photographs within a prescribed format:
20KB to 200 KB
20KB to 200 KB
Left thumb impression
20KB to 200 KB
Instruction to be followed:
While filling the AMUEEE application form, candidates must have to keep following instructions in their mind:
- Candidates' images should be properly scanned.
- Signature done in capital letters shall not be acceptable.
- The candidate's signature should be properly scanned.
- No group photos are allowed.
Step 4-Fee Payment and Form Submission:
In this step, candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the application form:
- Candidates can pay the fees in online mode only.
- The use of debit/credit or net banking can be done for the same.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- After, the payment of fees, a confirmation page will be generated.
- The last step is to take the printout of this confirmation page for future use.
- There is no need to submit a hard copy of the application form.
The Correction window for the AMUEEE 2020 Application Form is not available as per the rules of the university. So, the candidates are advised to fill their details with the utmost care. The form, once submitted cannot be edited under any circumstances.
Important Points for AMU Application Form 2020
Candidates are advised to go through the following points while applying for admission:
- After confirming the details in profile, candidates can not edit or update the entered information.
- Candidates have to sign on a white sheet of paper with Black / Blue ink pen.
- For scanninng, thumb impression must be done on a white paper only.
- Candidates who are applying under any special category need to upload the document regarding the same.