AP EDCET 2020 Application Form last date to apply has been extended till 15 June 2020. The application form has been released on 14 March 2020. It is a State-level examination for candidates who want to take admission in B.ED courses must have passed their B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Home Science)/ B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M at Sri Venkateswara University (SVU) located in Andhra Pradesh. AP EDCET is also known as Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test. Candidate must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh in order to apply for the test. The exam is conducted by the university itself.
- AP EdCET Application Form has been extended till 15 June 2020.
- AP EdCET Exam has been postponed
AP EDCET 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates in order to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the AP EDCET-2020 are as follows:
Application form availability
14 March 2020
Application Form Submission Last Date
15 June 2020
Last Date of submit of online application form with late fee of Rs.500
27 April 2020
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
AP EDCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Click here to apply for AP EdCET 2020.
- Candidates can apply for the examination via online mode only.
- You are advised to register with the valid email id & mobile number. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- After successful submission of Online Application Form, you cannot withdraw it.
Documents Required for AP EDCET-2020
Applicants should keep the documents scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of application form filling are listed below.
- Receipt form from AP Online
- Hall Ticket of 10th & 12th.
- Birth Certificate
- Income Ceritifcate
- 10th & 12th Marksheets
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
How to fill the application form for AP EDCET-2020?
The application form for AP EDCET is available on the official website. Candidates must follow the points mentioned below to fill the AP EDCET application form.
- Visit the official website to to apply online.
- Click on the "Exam Name" for which you want to apply.
- After that click on the "New Registration" button and you will be directed to the registration page.
- Register yourself with all correct details like personal details, educational details, contact & address.
- After completion of the registration process, your application number will be generated and sent to your registered id or mobile number.
2: Filling Application Form
Candidates can log in with the generated Application number and create a password and filling online application form. And Application form will be categorized into three different sections such as:
- Personal Information - Candidates have to enter their details like Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, State, Category.
- Examination Related Details - In this section, candidates have to enter the details related to the examination in which they want to apply. They have to fill certain details like:
- Examination Name.
- Name of the Examination city as per their preference.
- Contact Details - Here candidates have to enter their contact details such as:
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Details of Graduation Qualification - In this section, candidates have to enter their post-graduation qualification details like:
- Name of Examination
- Subject of Examination
- Name of the University
- State where University is located
- Year of passing/Appearing
- Specialisation, if any.
Password Generation & Security Pin - This is the last step of filling up application form in which candidates have to create a password of their choice and select a security question and after this click on the "Next" button.
3: Upload Documents
Candidates have to submit a scanned copy of a photograph, signature and caste certificate.
The specification of scanned photograph and signature is given in a table below:
Specification for Documents
|Size||10 KB - 200 KB||4 KB - 30 KB|
The documents should be properly scanned and all the details should be clear.
The application fee of AP EDCET-2020 can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking or in offline mode via choosing nearest AP Online Centre by cash. An extra processing fee of Rs. 29.50 will be charged for every transaction.
Application fee for various courses is given below:
Both Online & Offline
Mode of Payment
Payment will be done in both mode i.e. Online & Offline. Here we discussed the payment process in detail.
|AP ONLINE by cash ||Debit Card / Credit Card/|
- Visit your nearest APOnline Center with details mentioned below
- Hall Ticket of the last qualifying exam.
- Candidate's name
- Father's name
- Date of Birth
- Valid Mobile Number
- You will get a receipt mentioned Payment ID on it after submitting the registration fee.
- Visit the official website along with the receipt form details and click on 'Application Form' button.
- Click on 'Make Payment' option to pay the fee through online mode via credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Fill the card details carefully and don't click on back or refresh button during the payment process.
- After completion of the payment process, you will see payment successful message on your screen.
- Note down the 'Payment ID' displayed on your screen and proceed to the next step.
The fees deposited is non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.