AP PGLCET 2020 Admit Card will be released on 20 September 2020 on the official website. The candidates will be able to download the hall ticket until the exam date by entering login credentials i.e. their registration number, qualifying hall ticket number, and date of birth. Applicants must note that without the admit card entry will not be given in the exam hall. Read the complete article to know more about Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card.
As per the official announcements made, the hall ticket will be made accessible from 20 September 2020.
AP PGLCET 2020 Admit Card Dates
Aspirants can view the table below to know about the important dates regarding AP PGLCET 2020 hall ticket.
AP PGLCET 2020 Hall Ticket Schedule
|Change in Exam Centre Facility||22-23 Jun 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card|03 May 2020 02 Aug 2020 20 September 2020 onwards
|AP PGLCET 2020 Exam Date|08 May 2020 06 Aug 2020 01 October 2020
AP PGLCET 2020 Admit Card
The Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu will upload the Admit Card on 20 September 2020 on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the same:
- The University will issue the admit cards to those who has submitted the application form on time.
- Candidates can download e-Admit Card from the official website.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post or any other medium.
- Applicants will need to enter their login id credentials i.e. registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number & date of birth to download the examination can letter.
- If there is any error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact the office of the University immediately & get it rectified.
- The aspirants are advised to ensure the details mentioned therein like name, subject, Centre etc. are all correct in all sense.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
How to download AP PGLCET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download AP PGLCET 2020 hall ticket:
Step 1: Firstly, click on the link provided here on the page to visit the official website.
Step 2: Next, enter the registration number is received after the registration, qualifying examination hall ticket number, and date of birth in the login window.
Step 3: Thereafter, click on the ‘download hall ticket’ button.
Step 4: Now, download the admit card that is displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Applicants are advised to get the printout of it and keep it with safety for all future uses.
Details Mentioned on AP PGLCET 2020 Admit Card
The hall ticket comprises important details related to the examination. AP PGLCET admit card will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Exam date
- Exam timings
- Reporting time
- Address of the exam centre
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Some general instructions for the exam
What to do in Case of Discrepancy in AP PGLCET 2020 Admit Card?
If there is any error found in the AP PGLCET 2020 admit card, then, the candidates must contact the exam conducting body as soon as possible via any of these medium:
08554-255233 E-mail id: [email protected] (Working Hours: 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM)
AP PGLCET 2020 Answer Key
AP PGLCET 2020 answer key will be released on the exam portal once the exam will be over. The key will have all the correct responses to it as per the question paper. The authority will given an opportunity to the candidates to challenge the key if dissatisfied.