AP POLYCET 2023 notification has been released. The exam is going to be held on May 5, 2023. The Application form has been released on 11 April 2023. On qualifying, Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, the candidates will be given admission in the field of engineering & non-engineering courses. It is a state-level examination through which admission will be offered into various polytechnic/ diploma courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh (AP). It is conducted yearly by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. Also, candidates can go through the complete article to know more about AP POLYCET 2023 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
AP POLYCET 2023 Latest Update
- AP POLYCET 2023 Admit Card is released by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training.
- Candidates can download the hall tickets from the official website, polycetap.nic.in.
- To download the hall ticket, candidates need to login to the official website with Class 10 board exam hall ticket number/mobile number and year of passing/appearing for the Class 10 or SSC final exam.
- The AP PolyCET entrance test is scheduled for May 5, 2023.
- The application window for AP POLYCET closed on April 30.
- The Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh for admission to Diploma courses in Engineering/Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics/institutions (including aided and unaided private Polytechnics/institutions) in the state.
AP POLYCET 2023 Exam Status
Applicants can check the below-mentioned information for AP POLYCET 2023:
|Exam notification||Application Form released|
|exam date||29 May 2023|
- AP POLYCET 2023 Application Form will be released in April 2023 and the last date to apply is May 2023. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2023 Entrance exam is scheduled to be held on 29 May 2023.
AP POLYCET 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of AP POLYCET from the table given below:
AP POLYCET 2023 Dates
|Starting of online application form||11 April 2023|
|Last date to submit applications||18 May 2023|
|Availability of admit card||May 2023|
|Exam date||29 May 2023|
|Result declaration date||18 June 2023|
What is AP POLYCET?
Answer: AP POLYCET is a state-level entrance test conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training for admission into various diploma courses in Andhra Pradesh. It stands for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test.
AP POLYCET 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill the online AP POLYCET 2023 Application form on the official website. Check the relevant details related to registration:
- Candidates firstly need to register themselves through online mode only.
- Enter some basic information and generate their registration ID and password for further process.
- After generating the ID candidates have to log in with ID and fill in all the required details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After form filling, candidates have to pay the fees through online mode.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the online application form because authorities will not provide any facility of correction in the form.
- After completion of the application process, candidates must take the printout copy of their filled registration form for further process.
AP POLYCET 2023 Application Fees
Candidates must check the category wise AP POLYCET Application Fee 2023 from the given mention table:
AP POLYCET Entrance Exam Registration Fees 2023
|All Category||Rs. 400/-|
AP POLYCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their AP POLYCET 2021 Eligibility before start filling the online application form on the website. Given below are some points related to ICAR eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen to apply for the AP POLYCET exam 2021.
- The individual must belong to Andhra Pradesh State or must have qualified from the AP Schools.
- There is no age boundary for the interested aspirants.
- The candidate must possess SSC or equivalent certificate issued by a Recognised University.
AP POLYCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates should check the AP POLYCET 2023 Exam Pattern in the given below table so that they have an idea about the exam paper structure:
AP POLYCET Entrance Exam Scheme 2023
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|Duration||120 Minutes(2 Hours)|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||there is no negative marking|
Candidates can check the subject wise distribution of a number of questions given below:
AP POLYCET 2023 Syllabus
Candidates can check the AP POLYCET 2023 Syllabus in the given mentioned list:
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics
- Periodic Table
- General Organic Chemistry
Syllabus of Mathematics: Topics will be coming from number system, algebra, trigonometry, sets, mensuration, probability, etc.
- Motion in one dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Motion in two dimensions
- Linear Momentum & collisions
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Magnetism in Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Ray Optics and Optical instruments
- Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis
AP POLYCET 2023 Preparation Tips
The Preparation Tips are listed below by the experts and are targeted for the Candidates planning to look for some guidance and moral support for their preparation which might help them in scoring good in the examination:
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all the things and before even starting their preparation, they must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources, and various other important factors.
- Make notes of everything, put tags, and sticky notes.
- Daily revision is an essential aspect as what the candidate studied becomes faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Make stronger points even better and work on weak points as well.
AP POLYCET 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can download their AP POLYCET 2023 Admit Card online and offline mode. Check all essential information related to the AP POLYCET hall ticket:
- Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website or can collect a hard copy of the computer-generated Admit card from the nearby helpline centre.
- For downloading the POLYCET admit card, candidates have to log in with their registration ID and password.
- Applicants need to enter some required details.
- Candidates should check their admit cards carefully and ensure that every detail that the admit card contains such as exam day and time, centre name and address, and so on.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of their to admit card for examination and must carry it in the examination hall along with government photo ID proof.
AP POLYCET 2023 Result
Candidates can check their AP POLYCET 2023 results on the official website on the given day. Authority has released the date of the declaration of result on their website. Given below are some information regarding the POLYCET result:
- AP POLYCET 2023 result has been declared.
- SBTET announced the result on their website only
- Candidates need to download the result which is in the form of a PDF that consists of the information of the qualifying candidates.
- Candidates should obtain the minimum prescribed marks for admission.
Details on AP POLYCET 2023 result
The following details will be present on AP POLYCET 2023 Result:
- Candidate's Name
- Hall ticket Number
- Subject-wise marks
- Aggregate marks
- Qualifying status of candidate
AP POLYCET 2023 Minimum Qualifying Marks
The minimum qualifying marks are given below in the table on the basis of the segregation of the categories:
AP POLYCET Qualifying Marks
Minimum Percentage Required
Minimum Marks Required
No minimum Percentage
No minimum Marks
AP POLYCET 2023 Rank Card
The authorities have also released the rank card of AP POLYCET 2023, along with the result. The Rank card is generated on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the entrance exam. It is an important document as candidates get admission in the institutes on the basis of the rank cards. Higher the rank card score higher the possibilities of getting admission. There are certain steps that help to download the rank card :
- The candidates are supposed to visit the official website of AP Polycet 2023
- Then have they got to Click on the rank card link.
- Then the candidates have to login by hall ticket number.
- After logging in the rank card is displayed on the screen.
- Now the students are supposed to download it and take a printout.
AP POLYCET 2023 Cut-Off
Candidates will be able to check the AP POLYCET 2023 cut-off after the declaration of results.
- Cut-off would be available separately for all the participating institutions.
- The cut off will depend on variables like the number of candidates, rank, category, etc.
- The admissions will be done based on the released cut-off.
Given below the category-wise minimum marks to qualify for the exam:
Minimum Percentage Required
Minimum Marks Required
No minimum Percentage
No minimum Marks
AP POLCET 2023 Counselling
- POLYCET counselling will start from the second week of May.
- Applicants will be notified about the counselling for admission through email sent by SBTET in the form of an admission letter.
- The candidates qualifying the written test will go for AP POLYCET Counselling.
- The candidates will be allotted seats based on the rank they will get in the exam, the course is chosen by the candidate, and the total number of available seats
- At the time of counselling, candidates must carry their original documents and their scanned copy along with the admission letter.
- AP POLYCET 2021 Admit Card
- Original birth certificate
- 10+2 marks sheet
- 10+2 passing certificate
- 10 marks sheet
- Diploma marks sheet and certificate
- SC/St/OBC certificate
- Residential certificate
Courses Offered through the AP POLYCET 2023
Below mentioned are the courses offered on qualifying the AP POLYCET:
|S.No||Branch Code|| Branch Name|
|1|| API|| APPL. ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING|
|2|| ARC|| ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANTSHIP|
|3|| AUT|| AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING|
|4|| CIV|| CIVIL ENGINEERING|
|5|| CME|| COMPUTER ENGINEERING|
|6|| CST|| CHEMICAL ENGINEERING [SUGAR TECHNOLOGY]|
|7|| ECE|| ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING|
|8|| EEE|| ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING|
|9|| INF|| INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|10|| MEC|| MECHANICAL ENGINEERING|
|11|| MIN|| MINING ENGINEERING|
|12|| PCT|| PETROCHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY|
|13|| RAC|| REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING|
|14|| CCP|| COMMERCIAL AND COMPUTER PRACTICE|
|15|| GT|| GARMENT TECHNOLOGY|
|16|| BME|| BIO-MEDICAL ENGINEERING [SANDWICH]|
|17|| CER|| CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY|
|18|| CHE|| CHEMICAL ENGINEERING|
|19|| COT|| CHEMICAL ENGINEERING [OIL TECHNOLOGY]|
|20|| CPC|| CHEMICAL ENGINEERING [PETROCHEMICALS]|
|21|| CPP|| CHEMICAL ENGINEERING [PLASTICS AND POLYMERS]|
|22|| MET|| METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING|
|23|| PET|| PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY|
|24|| TXT|| TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY|
Courses list for the AP POLYCET exam.
AP POLYCET 2023 Highlights
Candidates should check the AP POLYCET 2023 entrance exam basic information from the given below table:
AP POLYCET 2023 Basic Details
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET 2023)
|State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad|
|Diploma courses in engineering, non-engineering or technology|
|AP POLYCET official website||https://polycetap.nic.in/|
|Application Link|| Apply Now|
|to offer admission in diploma courses in engineering, non-engineering or technology across the state|
State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana is an autonomous body constituted under section 6 of the A.P. Education Act (Act No. 1 of 1982) of 1982 vide G.O.M.s. No. 140 LEN & TE Dept, Dated: 24-04-1984. The Board is headed by the Ex-officio Chairman and Commissioner of Technical Education and other officials constituted by the Government. In wake of the State Reorganization Act 2014, the Board is falling under the purview of the institutions in Schedule X.
The functions of the Board are
- To advise the Government on the coordinated development of Technical Education in the State at all levels below the Under-Graduate level
- To work in liaison with SRC (Southern Regional Committee) of AICTE
- Formulation of schemes in the State
- To affiliate or recognize institutions conducting courses below the Under-Graduate level and prescribe courses of study for them
- To inspect institutes periodically and ensure that the standards of the courses and the instructional facilities provided are satisfactory
- To conduct examinations and award Diploma and Certificates conforming to the minimum standards prescribed by the AICTE
- To establish and develop co-operative relationships with industry and commerce.