AP POLYCET 2020 Application form last date has been extended until 21 July 2020 by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Amaravati. The candidates who are willing to take admission in the Diploma courses (engineering and non-engineering) which are conducted in Private, Aided, Government, Un-aided Polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in the existing Engineering Colleges which are Private un-aided can apply for the test. AP POLYCET is conducted yearly. The candidates must fill the application form on time to be eligible to apply for the exam. Also, candidates can go through the complete article to know more about AP POLYCET 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
- AP POLYCET 2020 application form last date has been extended t20 21 July 2020 due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The exam date for AP POLYCET 2020 may be conducted in the month of August 2020.
- AP POLYCET 2020 notification has been released.
AP POLYCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the online AP POLYCET 2020 Application form on the official website. Check the relevant details related to AP POLYCET registration:
- Candidates firstly need to register themselves through online mode only.
- AP Polycet 2020 application form has been released by the competent authority on 16 March 2020.
- Enter some basic information and generate their registration ID and password for further process.
- After generating the ID candidates have to log in with ID and fill all the required details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After form filling, candidates have to pay the fees through online mode.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the online application form because of authority will not provide any facility of correction in the form.
- After completion of the application process, candidates must take the print out copy of their filled registration form for further process.
- The last date of filing the online application form and sale of POLYCET booklet has been extended untill 15 June 2020.
AP POLYCET Application Fees
Candidates must check the category wise AP POLYCET Application Fee 2020 from the given mention table:
AP POLYCET Entrance Exam Registration Fees 2020
|General Category||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 300/-|
AP POLYCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their AP POLYCET 2020 Eligibility before start filling the online application form on the website. Given below are some points related to ICAR eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen to apply for the AP POLYCET exam 2020.
- The individual must belong to Andhra Pradesh State or must have qualified from the AP Schools.
- There is no age boundary for the interested aspirants.
- The candidate must possess SSC or equivalent certificate issued by Recognised University.
AP POLYCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates should check the AP POLYCET 2020 Exam Pattern in the given below table so that they have an idea about the exam paper structure:
AP POLYCET Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|Duration||120 Minutes(2 Hours)|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||there is no negative marking|
Candidates can check the subject wise distribution of a number of questions given below:
AP POLYCET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the AP POLYCET 2020 Syllabus in the given mentioned list:
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics
- Periodic Table
- General Organic Chemistry
Syllabus of Mathematics: Topics will be coming from number system, algebra, trigonometry, sets, mensuration, probability etc.
- Motion in one dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Motion in two dimensions
- Linear Momentum & collisions
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Magnetism in Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Ray Optics and Optical instruments
- Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis
AP POLYCET 2020 Preparation Tips
The Preparation Tips are listed below by the experts and are targeted for the Candidates planning to look for some guidance and moral support for their preparation which might help them in scoring good in the examination:
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all the things and before even starting their preparation, they must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources and various other important factors.
- Make notes of everything, put tags and sticky notes.
- Daily revision is an essential aspect as what candidate studied becomes faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Make stronger points even better and work on weak points as well.
AP POLYCET 2020 Cut-Off
Candidates will be able to check the AP POLYCET 2020 cut-off after the declaration of results.
- Cut-off would be available separately for all the participating institutions.
- The cut off will depend on variables like the number of candidates, rank, category etc.
- The admissions will be done based on the released cut-off.
Given below the category-wise minimum marks to qualify the exam:
Minimum Percentage Required
Minimum Marks Required
No minimum Percentage
No minimum Marks
AP POLYCET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download their AP POLYCET 2020 Admit Card in the online and offline mode. Check the all essential information related to AP POLYCET hall ticket:
- Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website or can collect a hard copy of computer-generated Admit card from the nearby helpline centre.
- For downloading the POLYCET admit card, candidates have to log in with their registration ID and password.
- Applicants need to enter some required details.
- Candidates should check their admit card carefully and ensure that every detail that the admit card contains such as exam day and time, centre name and address and so on.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of their admit card for examination and must carry it in the examination hall along with government photo ID proof.
AP POLYCET 2020 Result
Candidates can check their AP POLYCET 2020 result on the official website in the given day. Authority will soon release the date of the declaration of result on their website. Given below are some information regarding the POLYCET result:
- SBTET announce the result on their website only
- Candidates need to download the result which is in the form of PDF which consists the information of the qualifying candidates.
- Candidates should obtain the minimum prescribed marks for admission.
Details on AP POLYCET 2020 result
Following details will be present on AP POLYCET 2020 Result:
- Candidate's Name
- Hall ticket Number
- Subject-wise marks
- Aggregate marks
- Qualifying status of candidate
AP POLCET 2020 Counselling
- POLYCET counselling will start from the second week of April.
- Applicants will be notified about the counselling for admission through email sent by SBTET in the form of admission letter.
- The candidates qualifying the written test will go for AP POLYCET Counselling.
- The candidates will be allotted seats based on the rank they will get in the exam, the course is chosen by the candidate and the total number of available seats
- At the time of counselling, candidates must carry their original documents and their scanned copy along with the admission letter.
- AP POLYCET 2020 Admit Card
- Original birth certificate
- 10+2 marks sheet
- 10+2 passing certificate
- 10 marks sheet
- Diploma marks sheet and certificate
- SC/St/OBC certificate
- Residential certificate
Courses Offered through the AP POLYCET 2020
Below mentioned are the courses offered on qualifying the AP POLYCET:
|S.No||Branch Code|| Branch Name|
|1|| API|| APPL. ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING|
|2|| ARC|| ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANTSHIP|
|3|| AUT|| AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING|
|4|| CIV|| CIVIL ENGINEERING|
|5|| CME|| COMPUTER ENGINEERING|
|6|| CST|| CHEMICAL ENGINEERING [SUGAR TECHNOLOGY]|
|7|| ECE|| ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING|
|8|| EEE|| ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING|
|9|| INF|| INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|10|| MEC|| MECHANICAL ENGINEERING|
|11|| MIN|| MINING ENGINEERING|
|12|| PCT|| PETROCHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY|
|13|| RAC|| REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING|
|14|| CCP|| COMMERCIAL AND COMPUTER PRACTICE|
|15|| GT|| GARMENT TECHNOLOGY|
|16|| BME|| BIO-MEDICAL ENGINEERING [SANDWICH]|
|17|| CER|| CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY|
|18|| CHE|| CHEMICAL ENGINEERING|
|19|| COT|| CHEMICAL ENGINEERING [OIL TECHNOLOGY]|
|20|| CPC|| CHEMICAL ENGINEERING [PETROCHEMICALS]|
|21|| CPP|| CHEMICAL ENGINEERING [PLASTICS AND POLYMERS]|
|22|| MET|| METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING|
|23|| PET|| PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY|
|24|| TXT|| TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY|
Courses list for AP POLYCET exam.
AP POLYCET 2020 Highlight
Candidates should check the AP POLYCET 2020 entrance exam basic information from the given below table:
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET)
|State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad|
|Diploma courses in engineering, non-engineering or technology|
|AP POLYCET official website||https://polycetap.nic.in/|
|to offer admission in diploma courses in engineering, non-engineering or technology across the state|
Stay connected for more updates regarding AP POLYCET 2020
State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana is an autonomous body constituted under section 6 of A.P. Education Act (Act No. 1 of 1982) of 1982 vide G.O.M.s. No. 140 LEN & TE Dept, Dated: 24-04-1984. The Board is headed by Ex-officio Chairman and Commissioner of Technical Education and other officials constituted by the Government. In wake of State Reorganization Act 2014, the Board is falling under the purview of the institutions in Schedule X.
The functions of the Board are
- To advise the Government on the coordinated development of Technical Education in the State at all levels below Under-Graduate level
- To work in liaison with SRC (Southern Regional Committee) of AICTE
- Formulation of schemes in the State
- To affiliate or recognise institutions conducting courses below Under-Graduate level and prescribe courses of study for them
- To inspect institutes periodically and ensure that the standards of the courses and the instructional facilities provided are satisfactory
- To conduct examinations and award Diploma and Certificates conforming to the minimum standards prescribed by the AICTE
- To establish and develop co-operative relationships with industry and commerce.