AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling will start from May 2020. Counselling will be conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training(SBTET), Andhra Pradesh. Only the qualified candidate will be allowed to attend the counselling session for verification, registration, selecting courses & colleges and payment of fees. Final allotment of seats will be based on the merit score of candidates, the category, the availability of seats and preferences given by the candidates. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling.
AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling Dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling.
AP POLYCET 2020 Conselling
AP POLYCET counselling Events
Declaration of AP POLYCET 2020 Result
Certification verification for SC/ST/BC/OC/Minorities
Certification verification for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games and Anglo Indian Categories
Announcement of seat allotment
Documents required for AP POLYCET 2020 Counseliing
Candidate has to bring the following documents along with them in AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling for verification:
- AP POLYCET 2020 Admit Card and Rank Card.
- Memo of Marks of SSC or its equivalent Examination.
- Aadharcard (will be returned after verification)
- IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016 or white ration Card for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates.
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
- In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category.
- CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of Sainik welfare of A.P is final in this matter.
- Anglo-Indian: Applicants have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence.
- NCC & Sports: Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
Candidate must be aware of the counselling procedure in order to avoid inconvenience at the last moment. Given below the AP POLYCET 2020 Counseliing procedure in detail:
1. Document Verification
The candidates have to report to the helpline centre for document verification. Applicants will have to bring all their original and photocopies of all the documents. Once, all the documents will be done with the verification , candidates will be issued with a ‘Receipt of Certificates’.
After the verification of the documents candidates have to register themselves to lock their choices on the scheduled date.
3. Option Entry
On the scheduled date of option entry, candidates will have to lock their choices of polytechnics courses online. After locking their choices, tcandidate is advised to take a print of it for future references.
4. Seat Allotment
The final seat allotment will be done on the basis of the category and merit rank of candidates. Candidates who will be allotted seats, have to download their eat allotment letters from the website by making payments of Rs 800/-
Candidate has to report at the allotted centres and had to pay the fee. After that , candidates will have to report to the allotted college.
AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling Fee
Candidate has to submit the Counselling fee to lock their choices. Given below the category-wise counselling fee.
Fee in Rs
General Category Candidates
Details regarding AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling
Applicant can follow the below given steps to apply for AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling:
- Firstly the candidates will be called on each day for counselling and they will have to attend with all original certificates and documents for verification at any one of the venue.
- Candidate must check the details such as local area, reservation/special reservation category; sex printed on the receipt of certificates and gets them corrected by the verification officer immediately.
- Candidates will be given details about the web counselling procedure and the relevant information with regard to the seats available and college codes.
- Applicants are advised to prepare a set of all possible college-course combinations (called OPTIONS) they wish to join in consultation with their parents, teachers, and friends in the manual option form given.
- The order of options so prepared has to be entered in the web by login through the generated password. Candidates has to enter as many numbers of options as possible they wish to join.
- A print out of the options entered should be take for future references.
- Options recorded on the last day of the counselling will be frozen and will be taken for processing of allotment of seat.
- Allotment of seats will be based on a computer program considering the merit of the candidate in all possible reservation categories of a candidate and the best possible seats among the eligible options will be allotted.
- Candidates must download the allotment letter and challan for payment of fee through any branch of the designated banks.
- Applicant must report at the allotted college along with the allotment order and fee paid challan within the prescribed time.
- Candidates who do not come up for the counselling on the Notified date and time, not reporting in time at the allotted college or not paying the fee through challan will not be provided admission into polytechnics.
- Candidate must note that attending a counselling does not guarantee a seat, as more number of candidates will go for the counselling as compared to the seats available.
- The authority has right to disqualify a candidate seeking admission if the Admission Officer is not satisfied with the documents displayed by the Candidate. Convener decision is final in matters of granting seat / rejecting seat to a candidate called for counselling.
- The candidate is advised to attend the counselling at his/her own cost and if necessary, they may have to stay a day more near the Admission Camp as advised by the Admission Officer.
- ST/SC/BC/CAP/PH/NCC/SPORTS candidates as per the clearance given by the respective departments during the counselling. The convener is not responsible for the delay in clearance in respect of doubtful caste cases.
How to download AP POLYCET 2020 Seat Allotment Letter?
Candidate can follow the below given steps to download the AP POLYCET 2020 seat allotment letter:
Step 1: Log in
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link download seat allotment letter.
- Candidate has to login using hall ticket no, Password.
Step 2: Dispaly letter
- Letter will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3: Printout
Candidate can save and take print of it for further process.