AP POLYCET 2023 Exam Pattern will be released by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Amaravati along with the Information Brochure. The candidates must know the paper pattern to get an idea pf type pf questions to be asked, duration, mode, etc. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is organised every year to offer admission into Diploma courses (engineering and non-engineering) in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates can go through the complete article to know more about AP POLYCET Question Form.
AP POLYCET 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam scheme of AP POLYCET 2023 has been provided herein in a detailed way.
- Mode of the Exam - Offline (Pen & Paper mode)
- Questions Type - Multiple Choice Questions (The Question paper consists of 120 questions with four responses for each with only one correct response among them).
- Duration of Exam - 02 Hours (120 Minutes)
- Sections - Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- Number of Questions - 120 Questions
- Total Marks - 120 Marks
- Marking Scheme - 1 marks for each correct response. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Syllabus - X Class (S.S.C.) Examination, as prescribed by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
Important Instructions for AP POLYCET 2023
Below are the few important points which are to be kept in minded while appearing for the exam:
- The candidates should not carry Logarithmic Tables, Calculators, pagers, Cell phone or any other supporting electronic gadgets into the Examination Hall.
- Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material may also lead to the cancellation of a performance of the candidate.
- Candidates must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the Examination. In no case will they be allowed to leave the examination Hall till one hour after the commencement of the Examination.
- Before leaving, the candidates must return the response sheet/answer sheet to the invigilator and can take away the question paper booklet.
- They are advised not to fold or wrinkle or tear the response sheet under any circumstances.
- Further, the candidates are advised not to scribble or make any marks on the response sheet except marking the answers and other relevant data.
- Every candidate appearing for POLYCET-2021 shall be provided with a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet on which they will have to mark the answers and other relevant data.
- Any violation of these instructions will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
AP POLYCET 2023 Admit Card
The Admit card will be released on the official website after the successful submission of the application form. The candidates will need their login credentials to download AP POLYCET Hall Ticket 2023.