AP POLYCET 2021 Application form has been released. The applicants can fill the form online on the exam's official website. It is a State Level examination for candidates who wish to seek admissions into diploma courses in various engineering/non-engineering/technology domains offered at the various Polytechnics /Institutes /Colleges located in Andhra Pradesh. AP POLYCET is conducted once a year. AP POLYCET is also known as Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. The candidate must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh to apply for the test. The exam is conducted by The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh.
- Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2021 last date to apply for the exam is 13 August 2021.
- AP POLYCET 2021 Application Form filling process has been started from 26 July 2021. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
AP POLYCET 2021 Application Form
The Application form is available online mode at the official website of the respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about AP POLYCET 2021 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying. Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
AP POLYCET 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the AP POLYCET application 2021 are as follows:
AP POLYCET 2021 Registration Dates
Application form availability
|26 July 2021|
Submission of application form
|13 August 2021|
Availability of admit card
|01 September 2021|
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
Documents Required for AP POLYCET 2021
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
File Size: 5-50 KB
File Size: 5-30 KB
The documents should be properly scanned, and all the details should be clear.
AP POLYCET 2021 Application Fee
The AP POLYCET application fee can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking or offline mode via choosing the nearest AP Online/Meeseva Centre by cash.
Application fee for various courses is given below:
AP POLYCET 2021 entrance exam fee
The fees deposited are non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill the application form for AP POLYCET 2021?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the AP POLYCET application form 2021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid any errors.
The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of AP POLYCET 2021.
- Click on the “Apply for Admission” tab.
- Login to your account.
- Click “Fill Application Form”.
Step 3-Enter Details:
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID, etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill in all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
- Click “Save and Submit.”
Step 4-Enter Academic Details:
- Enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill in all the details very carefully.
- Click “Save.”
Step 5-Choose Test Centres: Choose the exam centre of your preference.
Step 6-Upload Documents: Upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 7-Fee Payment:
- Click on the fee payment tab.
- Enter your details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, alternate mobile no, e-mail id, etc.
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Step 8-Final Preview: Check the final preview and submit it when all the details are correct.
Step 9-Print: The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made to confirm the submission of the application form for future use.