AP POLYCET 2020 application form has been released on 16 March and the last date to apply is 21 July 2020(extended). The applicants can fill the form online on the official website of the exam. It is a State Level examination for candidates who wish to seek admissions into diploma courses in various engineering/non-engineering/technology domains offered at the various Polytechnics /Institutes /Colleges located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. AP POLYCET is conducted once a year. AP POLYCET is also known as Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. Candidate must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh to apply for the test. The exam is conducted by The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh.
- The last date to submit the AP POLYCET 2020 has been extended to 21 July 2020.
AP POLYCET 2020 Application Form
The Application form is available by online mode at the official website of respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about AP POLYCET 2020 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying. Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
AP POLYCET 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the AP POLYCET application 2020 are as follows:
AP POLYCET 2020 Registration Dates
Application form availability
16 March 2020
Submission of application form
21 July 2020
AP POLYCET 2020 exam date
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
Documents Required for AP POLYCET 2020
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
File Size: 5-50 KB
File Size: 5-30 KB
The documents should be properly scanned and all the details should be clear.
AP POLYCET 2020 Application Fee
The AP POLYCET application fee can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking or in offline mode via choosing nearest AP Online/Meeseva Centre by cash.
Application fee for various courses is given below:
AP POLYCET 2020 entrance exam fee
The fees deposited is non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill the application form for AP POLYCET 2020?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling AP POLYCET application form 2020. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors.
The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of AP POLYCET 2020.
- Click on “Apply for Admission” tab.
- Login to your account.
- Click “Fill Application Form”.
Step 3-Enter Details:
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
- Click “Save and Submit”.
Step 4-Enter Academic Details:
- Enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill all the details very carefully.
- Click “Save”.
Step 5-Choose Test Centres: Choose the exam centre of your preference.
Step 6-Upload Documents: Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 7-Fee Payment:
- Click on the fee payment tab.
- Enter your details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, alternate mobile no, e-mail id etc.
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Step 8-Final Preview: Check the final preview and submit it when all the details are correct.
Step 9-Print: The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use.