AP Polycet 2021 will be released by State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. Andhra Pradesh POLYCET is state-level exam conduct once ina year to offer admission in the engineering & non-engineering courses. It is conducted in an offline mode i.e., pen and paper-based test. The entrance exam consists of questions of three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, for each correct answer award with +1 Mark. Candidates look over given mentioned article of subject wise AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2021 Syllabus.
AP POLYCET 2021 Syllabus
Applicants check the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2021 Syllabus first before starting the preparation to avoid any confusion about the topics at the time of preparation. Go through below information on subject wise AP POLYCET 2021 syllabus:
AP PPLYCET Physics Syllabus
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- The structure of an Atom.
- Classification of Elements.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
- Units and dimensions
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Elements of vectors
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Kinematics and Friction
- Simple harmonic motion and acoustics
- Modern Physics
POLYCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- The States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Phase equilibria & Solutions.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing nitrogen.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Atomic Structure.
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing oxygen.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13).
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemistry in everyday life etc.
AP POLYCET Syllabus of Mathematics
- Number System.
- Real Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Linear Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Mathematical Modeling.
AP POLYCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates must check the below points that will help you in better preparation:
- Candidates spend more time on planning the preparation schedule than executing those plan. So, create a plan which can be successfully executed. Give more time to topics which you find difficult.
- Practising previous year question papers should be left for the last couple of months before an exam.
- Make notes of each important topic and continuously revised those topics.
- Shorter study sessions work better than long sessions.
- Smart work is better than hard work.
- Few small breaks must surely be taken. Taking breaks is very important. If you study too much at one go, you may not remember a thing during exams.