AP POLYCET 2020 Result will be declared in May 2020. State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP, Vijayawada will release the Result on the official website. Candidate has to enter their hall ticket no and password to check the result. The qualified candidate will be then called for counselling. The result will not be sent via post. Candidate can download the result through online mode. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about AP POLYCET 2020 Result.
AP POLYCET 2020 Result Dates
Candidate can check the important dates regarding AP POLYCET 2020 Result from the below-given table:
AP POLYCET 2020 Result
|AP POLYCET 2020 exam date||April 2020|
|AP POLYCET Result 2020||May 2020|
|Availability of Rank Card|| May 2020|
AP POLYCET 2020 Result
Authority will declare the AP POLYCET 2020 Result on the official website. Candidate must take print of the POLYCET 2020 for further process. Authority will release the date of the declaration of result on their website soon. Given below are some information regarding the POLYCET result:
- SBTET will announce the result on their website only.
- Candidates need to download the result which is in the form of PDF which consists the information of the qualifying candidates.
- Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks to get admission.
How to Download AP POLYCET 2020 Result?
Applicants must follow the below-given steps to download AP POLYCET 2020 Result:
Step 1: Log in
- Visit the official website.
- Enter the hall ticket no to download the AP POLYCET 2020 Result.
Step 2: Display Result
The result will be displayed on the screen
Step 3: Print out
Candidate must save and take print of the Result for further process.
Details given on AP POLYCET 2020 Result
Following details will be present on the POLYCET 2020 Result:
- Candidate's Name
- Hall ticket Number
- Subject-wise marks
- Aggregate marks
- Qualifying status of candidate
Given below the Category-wise minimum marks to qualify the AP POLYCET 2020:
Minimum Percentage Required
Minimum Marks Required
No minimum Percentage
No minimum Marks
AP POLYCET 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case two candidates will get the same marks then the authority will follow the tie breaking criteria to resolve it. Given below the AP POLYCET 2020 Tie- Breaking Rule:
- The candidates who will obtain higher marks in Mathematics in the entrance test, followed by higher marks in Physics will be given preference.
- If the tie still exists, the Date of Birth of the applicant will be taken into consideration. The candidate who is elder in age will be ranked higher in the rank card.
- In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured the higher percentage of marks in the entrance exam will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling
AP POLYCET 2020 counselling will start from second week of April 2020. At the time of counselling, candidates have to bring the following documents for the verification:
- AP POLYCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Original birth certificate
- 10+2 marks sheet
- 10+2 passing certificate
- 10 marks sheet
- Diploma marks sheet and certificate
- SC/St/OBC certificate
- Residential certificate