APPGCET 2022 will be held in October by Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa on behalf of APSCHE. AP Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests are organized once a year at the state level to offer admission into the first year of various P.G. Courses (M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., MCJ, M.J.M.C., M.Sc.Tech. etc) offered by Andhra Pradesh State-funded Universities and their Constituent/ Affiliated [Government and Private (Aided/Unaided)] Colleges including Minority Educational Institutions in the State. Go through the complete article below to know more about AP PGCET 2022.
APPGCET 2022 Exam Status
|Exam Status||No official notification announce yet|
|Application form ||yet to start|
APPGCET 2022 Dates
Those candidates who are interested can apply for APPGCET 2022 as per the following dates:
APPGCET 2022 Exam Date
|Starting of the application process||September 2022|
|Last date to apply (without late fee)||October 2022|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 500/-||October 2022|
|Form Correction||October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||October 2022|
|APPGCET 2022 date||October 2022|
|Answer Key release date||November 2022|
|Examination Result Declaration||November 2022|
APPGCET 2022 Application Form
APPGCET 2022 application form window will open until September without a late fee. Before filling and submitting of online application form, the candidates are advised to go through the relevant instructions given below:
- The application form is available on the official website of Yogi Vemana University, hence candidates must apply there to avoid any kind of fraud.
- Candidates must apply online mode only.
- They need to enter details like the candidate's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, date of birth, contact information, qualifying exam, qualifying exam etc to make fee payment and get registered and be eligible to appear in the exam. Also, before submitting the form they must ensure the correctness of the information.
- Any wrong details in the form lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Once the fee will be paid they will be eligible to fill and complete the form.
- Lastly keeping a copy of the filled form is suggested to submit as proof if needed.
How to Apply for APPGCET 2022?
The applicants can follow the below-given steps to apply for APPGCET 2022:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website. Click on APPGCET
- Step 2- Fill in all required details including address, educational, personal and etc.
- Step 3- Upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in JPG and JPEG format. Aadhar card is mandatory for the candidates.
- Step 4- Take the printout of the filled application form and keep it for further admission procedure.
APPGCET 2022 Application Fee
Candidates can check the category wise APPGCET 2022 application fee below in the table:
AP PGCET 2022 Registration Fee
|General/UR category candidates ||Rs. 850/-|
|OBC category candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST/PwD category candidates||Rs. 650/-|
Mode of Payment: The fee can be submitted at any online centre or via online mode only through the Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
APPGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests the candidates must fulfill the APPGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria mentioned hereunder:
- Applying candidate must be an Indian.
- The candidate should satisfy ‘local’/non-local’ status requirements as laid down in the
Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974, as
- The candidate should have possessed a degree for the final year of relevant under
graduate or equivalent examination to seek admission into the Post Graduate Programs
and its relevant specialization.
APPGCET 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Those who have applied or planning to apply can check hereunder APPGCET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Medium of Paper: English for all the programs and for language-related PG Programs the medium of the APPGCET will be the respective language itself.
- Mode of exam: CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Duration of exam: 90 minutes(1:30 hours)
- Total number of questions: 100 questions
- Marks/ question: +1 mark will be rewarded for each correct response.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking if any wrong answer will be marked
- The entrance test will consist of any 3 or 4 varieties of objective type items such as analogies, classification, matching, comprehension of a research study/experiment / theoretical point of view, etc., with multiple answers.
- There will be three categories from which questions will be asked:
- CATEGORY –I PG Program in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- CATEGORY-II PG Programs in Commerce and Education
- CATEGORY – III PG Programs in Sciences
APPGCET 2022 Admit Card
APPGCET 2022 admit card is available online on the official website of the exam. Candidates can go through the below details for a few important pieces of information;
- The admit card will be released at least one week before the entrance test will start.
- The candidates will have to affix the latest passport size photograph (which is exactly similar to the one uploaded in the Online Application) in the space provided in the hall ticket and get itself attested.
- Also, they need to carry any national identity card like an Aadhar card, Passport, DL, PAN card, or Voter ID for identity verification.
- No aspirant will receive the hall ticket through post or any offline mode.
- The admit card of Yogi Vemana University PGCET will contain the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Exam Center
- Date and time of the exam
- Time to report to the exam center
- Time and duration of the question paper.
- Without the Hall Ticket, the candidate is not allowed to appear for the entrance test.
- Also, they must keep it safe until the admission process is over.
APPGCET 2022 Result
The results of APPGCET 2022 will be made available in the websites, www.yogivemanauniversity.ac.in. or www.sche.ap.gov.in (or) www.yvu.edu.in
- The scorecards of individual candidates can be downloaded, and these will not be sent to the candidates directly by post.
- In the downloaded result, the candidate will have to affix the latest passport size
photograph (same as uploaded in the Online Application) in the space provided and get itself attested.
- The examinees must note that there shall be no re-totalling, re-valuation or personal identification of response sheets (Answer Scripts) of CET.
- Without the rank card, no candidate will be allowed to participate in the counselling or certificate verification.
- The minimum qualifying marks for ranking in APPGCET shall be 35% of the maximum marks.
However, “ for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks.
- In case of more than one student scoring the same marks in APPGCET, the tie shall be resolved by bracketing the candidates together for the purpose of ranking and considering seniority in age, hence one who will be senior will get more preference.
APPGCET 2022 Merit list & Inter-se Merit
- The candidates belonging to the category of SC and ST shall be assigned ranks in the order of merit on the basis of marks obtained in the APPGCET.
- State-wide Common Merit List: The list shall include the candidates based on the marks
obtained in the APPGCET, irrespective of one’s category of reservation quota.
- Region-wise Common Merit List: this will include the candidates based on the marks
obtained in the APPGCET belonging to the particular local area.
- Minority Community Merit Lists: This will have merit lists, containing the candidates
belonging to the different Minority communities arranged in the Merit assigned in CET, both Statewide and Local Area wise.
- Community-wise Merit Lists: The authority will display the separate Community-wise merit lists for the Scheduled Castes, Schedules Tribes, and Back-ward classes Communities, both as Statewide and Local Area-wise.
- Merit list for other categories of reservations: The merit list for other categories of reservations will be displayed separately for eg - differently-abled (physically handicapped), NCC Games and Sports, Children of Ex-servicemen, and for Women both State-wide and Local Area-wise.
APPGCET 2022 Counselling
The Convener will manage APPGCET 2022 Counselling
through a computerized single-window mechanism. Dates and locations will be revealed soon. Only those who pass the AP Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests will be invited to complete the paperwork and seat allocation process. No institution shall separately or individually issue a notification and a call for applications. Admission to the postgraduate programmes will be awarded based on entrance exam scores. To get more about APPGCET Counselling 2022, read the entire post.
APPGCET 2022 Centres
The candidates will be assigned test centres from the following cities:
|Name of centres||Code|
APPGCET 2022 Highlights
The candidates can get the summary of AP Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2022 hereunder;