APPGCET 2023 Application Form will be released via online mode only. Yogi Vemana University invites registration forms for admissions into P.G. Courses offered by Andhra Pradesh State-funded Universities and their Constituent/ Affiliated [Government and Private (Aided/Unaided)] Colleges including Minority Educational Institutions in the State. Read the whole article to know details about APPGCET 2023 Regsitration forms.
APPGCET 2023 Application Form Dates
Aspirants can check below in the table APPGCET 2023 Application form dates and accordingly can apply:
APPGCET Registration Schedule 2023(tentative)
|Starting of the application process||February 2023|
|Last date to apply (without late fee)|| March 2023|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 500/-||TO BE ANNOUNCED|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 1000/-||TO BE ANNOUNCED|
|Form Correction||April 2023|
|APPGCET date||06-06-2023 to10-06-2023|
APPGCET 2023 Application Form
application form can be submitted online on the official website. Candidates are advised to verify course eligibility before making the fee payment.
- The candidates must apply on the suggested website only to avoid any kind of fraudulent.
- Also, they must ensure to apply within the stipulated date.
- No other mode will be accepted hence, forms should be submitted via online mode only.
- The details to be entered like the candidate's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, date of birth, contact information, qualifying exam, qualifying exam etc must be correct and complete in every sense, else it will be rejected.
- On submission of fee payment only, the form will be considered complete.
- Aspirants must keep the xerox of the completed form, to be submitted if asked.
Details Required for APPGCET 2023 Registration
The candidates are advised to be ready with the following mandatory/optional details to fill the form:
|Details Required||Documents |
|If payment is being made online ||Debit Card or Net Banking Details |
|Qualifying Examination Hall ticket Number as per Eligibility Criteria||Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination |
|Date of Birth||SSC or Equivalent /Birth Certificate|
|Course Applied for PG.||Eligibility Criteria in the APPGCET-2023 website|
|Local Status ||The local candidate certificate issued by the Competent Authority |
How to Apply for APPGCET 2023?
The candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to apply:
- Step 1- Visit the official website - https://sche.ap.gov.in/ or http://www.yogivemanauniversity.ac.in/
- Step 2- Then click on APPGCET 2023 link and click on "Application fee payment".
- Step 3- Fill the details like qualifying exam, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Candidate Name (as per SSC or Equivalent), etc. and click on initiate payment.
- Step 4 - Then the candidates need to check the fee status.
- Step 5- Then candidates need to click on "fill the application form" link to complete the form and registration process.
- Step 6- Applicants will have to enter Payment Reference Id, Qualifying Exam Hallticket No, Mobile Number and DOB and then click on " Procees to Fill Application" link.
- Step 7 - Once the details will be completed check the correctness and complete the process.
- Step 8- Finally they need to get the print copy of the filled form for any future use.
APPGCET 2023 Application Fee
Candidates can check the category wise APPGCET 2023 fee details in the table given below:
AP PGCET Registration Fee
|General/UR category candidates ||Rs. 850/-|
|OBC category candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST/PwD category candidates||Rs. 650/-|
Mode of Payment: The fee can be submitted either at any APonline centre or via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
Note - The Convenience charges for different Payment modes are as follows, Net Banking(Other banks) - Rs.6/- + GST per transaction, Net Banking (SBI/HDFC/ICICI) - Rs.12/- + GST per transaction, Credit Card (1.20% on total amount + GST) per transaction and Debit Card (0.9% on total amount for less than or equal to र 2000/- + GST and 1.20% on the total amount for greater than र 2000/- + GST) per transaction.
APPGCET 2023 Centres
The candidates need to give preferences for centres among below given cities:
|Name of centres||Code|