APPSC 2022 Group 1 Syllabus- The updated syllabus for the Group 1 services general recruitment procedure has been announced by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). The details of the APPSC Group 1 syllabus can be found on the Commission's official website. The syllabus is available at psc.ap.gov.in, the official website. On the website, the APPSC syllabus for both Group 1 prelims and mains has been published in separate links.
APPSC 2022 Group 1 Syllabus for Prelims
There will be two objective-type papers in the APPSC Group I Prelims exam. The following is a full syllabus for the same:
APPSC Prelims Syllabus with marks
|Paper 1: General Studies|
- History and Culture of Indians (30 marks)
- Constitution of India, Social Justice, Politics, and International Relations (30 marks)
- Indian, Economy, and State Planning (30 marks)
- Indian Geography (30 marks)
|Paper 2: General Ability (Aptitude)|
- Mental and Psychological Abilities in General (60 marks)
- Technology and Science (30 marks)
- Recent Regional, National, and International Events of Importance (30 marks)
Paper 1: General Studies
Section: History and Culture includes
- The Indus Valley Civilization
- Modern Indian History
- Indian ancient, mediaeval, and modern history.
All test takers must have a solid comprehension of the Indian Constitution and its primary duties.
In the Economy area, questions will be posed about India and specific state-related challenges.
Section: Constitution, Politics, Social Justice, and International Relations includes
- Indian Constitution- Its features, establishment, etc.
- Fundamental Rights and Obligations
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Changes, its importance, and Basic Structure
Section: Economy and Planning in India and Andhra Pradesh
This section covers all of the topics related to economic activities in the country and the state. Among the issues covered are:
- The country's economy
- Latest Budget
- Macro and Micro Economics
- Economic Strengths of the Andhra Pradesh
- Economy Indian Banking System
- State Budget Planning
- India Five Year Plans
Candidates must develop their skills in the following areas in this section:
- Why are India's physical characteristics important?
- Geography of the World
- The state's physical characteristics
- Andhra Pradesh Demography
- The country's demographics
Paper 2: General Aptitude
The General Aptitude question covers a large course, and applicants must be well-versed in the newest Science and Technological advances in the state, in addition to studying for maths and administrative abilities.
Section: General Mental Capacity, Administrative Capabilities, and Psychological Abilities
Candidates must be well-versed in the following topics:
- Analytical and logical reasoning skills are required.
- Coding-Decoding, Number Series
- Relationship-Related Issues
- Venn Diagram with Shapes and Subsections
- Problems with clocks, calendars, and ages.
- The number system and the order of Magnitude
- Ratio, proportion, and variation
- Mean, median, mode, and weighted mean are examples of central tendencies.
- The Square and Its Origins
- Profit and loss, basic and compound interest
- Time and Work, Time and Distance, and Speed and Distance are all examples of time and distance relationships.
- Area, Perimeter of various Geometrical Shapes, Volume, Surface Area, and so forth.
- Cones, Cylinders, Cubes and Cuboids, and so on.
Section: Technology and Science
- Technology of Information and Communication
- Space and Defense Technology
- Energy Consumption and Efficiency
- Science of the Environment
APPSC 2022 Group I Syllabus for Mains
The Mains exam consists of two qualifying papers.
Qualifying Paper Syllabus for Mains
|English: SSC Standard|
- Essay Writing
- Reading Comprehension
- Press Release Writing
- Presenting Visual Information
|Telugu: SSC Standard|
- Letter Writing
- Application Writing
- Formal Way Speech
- Essay elaborating it with Poetic verse
- Preparing Statements