APPSC 2022 Application Form will be released soon. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Examination is held to hire second line officers in the state of Andhra Pradesh. After IAS officials deployed in Andhra Pradesh, it is the second-highest-ranking test. The selected individuals will be appointed as Gazetted Officers and would receive the finest pay scale in the state. The APPSC Group 1 notification has been released, and candidates can apply online at the official website. Candidates who are interested and eligible will be given one month to register for the APPSC Group 1 exam.
The APPSC application period for 60 executive positions is already open and will run until January 19, 2022. The age range for applicants is 18 to 42 years old. A bachelor's degree from an Indian university is necessary as a minimum qualification. The pay scale ranges from INR 16,400 to INR 49,870 if you qualify.
APPSC 2022 Group 1: How to Apply?
Aspirants must first visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission's official website to fill out an online application form for the APPSC Group 1 exam. Before applying for the exam, all candidates should thoroughly review the qualifying requirements. Aspirants must have an OTPR ID in order to fill out the APPSC Group 1 Application form. If you do not have an OTPR ID, you should follow the steps outlined below to obtain one.
- Go to the APPSC's official webpage.
- Now, select "Modify OTPR ID" and then "New Registration" from the drop-down menu.
- When you select the registration option, a window will appear, prompting you to finish the registration process by entering the essential data and information.
- The candidates must next provide a scanned version of their passport-size photo and signature in the next phase.
- You must check the box to accept the offered declaration if you upload the photographs.
- You must examine and double-check the details before submitting the application form.
- Submit the OTPR Form now.
- Finally, the aspirants' OTPR ID will be provided to their registered email address. Aside from that, the candidates will receive the OTPR ID to their registered mobile number.
APPSC 2022: Aspirants having OTPR ID
Aspirants who already have an OTPR ID, on the other hand, should follow the instructions below:
- Aspirants must log in to the official website using their registered mobile number and OTPR ID to fill out the APPSC Group 1 2022 Application form.
- You must click and access the direct recruitment link once you have logged in to the page.
- Now go to the APPSC Group 1 Notification link and click it.
- Following that, candidates must complete the payment process.
- Before submitting the application form, please double-check it.
- Remember to print a copy of the APPSC Group 1 Application form for future rreference.
APPSC 2022 Application Form: Dates
APPSC Group 1 Application Dates
|APPSC Group 1 Notification||August 2022|
|APPSC Group 1 Application Window||August 2022|
APPSC Group 4 Application Dates
|Online Application Process will begin from||30 December 2021|
|Last date to apply for an online application form||6 February 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee||5 February 2022|
APPSC 2022 Application Form: Documents Required
Documents Required for APPSC Application Group 1 Form:
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Educational Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Certificate of Category
- Certificate of Qualification (if any)
All candidates are urged to upload all of the correct documents and information; otherwise, if you upload incorrect information, you will face issues during the document verification step. Also, keep an eye on the newest news and developments to ensure that no APPSC notification for 2022 or the following year is overlooked.
APPSC 2022 Group 1: Application Fee
On the official website of the APPSC, the way of application form will be emphasised. The application fees for candidates in various categories will be different:
APPSC 2022 Application Fee