Assam JLEE Entrance Exam 2023 will be conducted in October 2023. Assam JLEE 2023 also known as Assam Joint Lateral Entry Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of September at the State Level by Assam Science And Technology University. The exam is conducted once a year for enrolling the candidates into B.Tech. course admission in Engineering Colleges of Assam. Candidates can fill the application form after fulfilling all the eligibility criteria. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about Assam JLEE 2023 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Counseling, etc.
Assam JLEE 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the current exam status of Assam JLEE from the table given below:
Assam Joint Lateral Entry Examination
|Assam JLEE Status||Official notification is yet to release|
Assam JLEE 2023 Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates of Assam JLEE 2021 in the table given below:
Assam JLEE 2023 Schedule(tentative)
|Assam JLEE 2021||Dates |
|Online application||September 2023|
|Last Date to submit the application form||September 2023|
|Issue of admit card||October 2023|
|Date of Examination||October 2023|
|Date of Result||October 2023|
What is Assam Joint Lateral Entry Examination ?
Answer: The Assam Joint Lateral Entry Examination, or JLEE, is an entrance test conducted by the Government of Assam for admission into lateral entry programmes in Engineering and Technology, Science, Agriculture and Veterinary Science streams for students from the state of Assam. It is held to assess an applicant's academic proficiency in order to determine their eligibility for admission into these programmes.
Assam JLEE 2023 Application Form
The applicants must check their eligibility before filling the form. The JLEE Assam 2023 Application form details are mentioned below in the points. The candidates must go through these before JLEE Form fill up 2023 Process:
- The application form is available online on the official website.
- A recent coloured photograph will be needed to upload in the prescribed format.
- The applicants are advised to fill in the details carefully as there will be no chance given for the correction.
- The applicants will not need to send the xerox of the application form or any other documents to the office of the conducting body.
- After depositing the requisite fee, a printout of the Application form may be taken by
using the Application form number/user name and the password given by the candidate.
- The form will be considered only when the registration fee will be deposited.
Assam JLEE 2023 Application Fee
The details for the JLEE Assam 2023 Application Fee is given below in the table:
Assam JLEE Registration Fees 2023
|For All category candidates||Rs 1000/-|
Note- Fees once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
Mode of Payment: The applicants can pay the fee via Online mode by “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply for Assam JLEE 2023?
The candidates can read the details given below for how to apply online:
- Candidates have to first register on the official website, by entering their name, valid email, a working mobile number, and a password.
- Candidates must not use anybody else's email.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their mobile number because of all the information will also be sent via SMS.
- THE enrollment ID of candidates is sent on email as well as on the mobile number given.
- Candidates must use their enrollment id along with the password to get the related pieces of information.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with passwords safe and confidential.
Details to be filled in Assam JLEE Application form 2023
Below mentioned is the data or documents list candidates must keep in mind while filling application form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code
- Choice of entrance examination cities.
Documents to be Uploaded
- A High-quality image of the candidate’s colour photograph (Size of the photograph should be
maximum 35 kb and minimum 20kb)
- Scanned images of Signature (Size of Signature should be maximum 30kb and minimum 15kb).
- Both should be in the '.jpeg' or '.jpg' format.
- Certificate of the qualifying exam
How to fill Assam JLEE 2023 Application Form?
Applications sent through any other mode would be straight away rejected. The candidates will need to follow the following details for filling the Online Application form:
- Step 1 - Registration - The applicants will need to register first on the official website by entering the details like:
- Step 2 - Login
- Login with the details to complete the form
- Step 3 - Upload the Required Documents
- Step 4 - Make the Application Fee Payment
- Step 5 - Take the printout of the filled form and keep it safe for future references.
Assam JLEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Assam JLEE 2023 are mentioned below. The candidates must check their eligibility before filling the form:
- A minimum of 3 Years' Diploma in Polytechnic from the Institution of Assam under the State Council of Technical Education (SCTE) is needed.
- The candidates must have a score of 45 % marks for Unreserved categories & 40% marks for SC/ST in the Polytechnic course.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The Candidates appearing in their final examination may also apply but they will have to produce their Original Mark sheet along with the Pass Certificate of the Final Diploma on the day of Admission.
Assam JLEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The Assam JLEE 2023 Exam Pattern can be checked below:
JLEE Question Format
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of Exam||180 Minutes|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer|
Subject wise number of questions:
Section-Wise Division of Questions of Assam JLEE
|Basic Computer||10 Questions|
|Branch of Engineering||50 Questions|
Assam JLEE 2023 Syllabus
Assam JEE 2023 Syllabus will be released by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Assam but based on previous exams conducted by DTE students can check the below-mentioned syllabus:
Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, Laws of Motion, Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia, Units, and Measurement, Waves, Description of Motion in One Dimension, Current Electricity, Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei, Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices, Ray Optics, Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Heat,
The states of Matter, Some Basic Concepts, Atomic Structure, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Reactions, and Chemical Kinetics, Metals and Non-Metals, Organic Chemistry, Heavy metals, Transition Metals, Coordination Chemistry, Polymers
Integral Calculus, Dynamics, Differential Equations, Differential Calculus, Complex numbers, Sets, Relations and Functions, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences and Series, Two-Dimensional Geometry, Three Dimensional Geometry, Statistics, Trigonometry, Matrices and Determinants, Permutations and Combinations, Mathematical Induction and Its Application, Vector Algebra
Assam JLEE 2023 Admit Card
Assam JLEE 2023 admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the University. The details regarding the admit card are as follows:
- The candidate will have to enter his/her Application Number/User name & Password generated during the online submission of the form to download the hall ticket.
- Without the hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the entrance examination.
- The hall ticket will have the details like the Candidate's name, Test centre, Timing of examination, Mode of the exam, etc.
- Admit card /Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of the Admit card /Hall ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
Assam JLEE 2023 Exam Centres
The exam centres for JLEE Assam 2023 are as follows:
Assam JLEE 2023 Result
As per the officials, the result will be declared till September. Important information regarding results are as below:
- The university declares that the Results of the entrance exam will be posted on the official website of the university only.
- The applicants have to get the results on their own from the official website.
- The results will be released only after a month once the exams are complete.
- Applicants can check their results by logging in to the official website with the help of their credentials (username and password).
- The information on the Results will be as per below:
- Applicants Name
- Roll number
- University name
- Score in total
- Score per subject
Assam JLEE 2023 Counselling
The Assam JLEE Counseling Procedure will conduct for the candidates and those applicants will be shortlisted in the JLEE 2023 merit list, only they will be called out for the counselling procedure and it is also necessary for candidates to carry the required documents for verification at the counselling centre.
At the counselling centre, the documents of candidates will be verified through authority and the seat will be allotted to the candidates on their merit and choice of college/institute. Candidates should have to bring the required documents and admission fees to submit.
Documents Required at the time of JLEE 2023 Counselling
- Assam JLEE 2023 Rank Card and admit Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Diploma Pass Certificate
- Diploma Mark list
- HSLC Admit Card
- Gap Certificate, if applicable
- HSLC Certificate and mark list
- The applicants need to attend the counselling session on the first day.
- The counselling information will be updated on the official website.
- Applicants are requested to check on their own from the official website.
List of the colleges that consider the Assam JLEE
- Assam Engineering College,
- Jorhat Engineering College,
- Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology,
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College.
Assam JLEE 2023 Highlights
The highlights for Assam JLEE 2023 are given below in the table:
Assam JLEE 2023 Basic Details
|Exam Name||Assam JLEE 2023|
|Full Name||Assam Joint Lateral Entry Examination|
|Conducting Body||Assam Science And Technology University|
|Level of Exam ||State Level|
|Frequence of Exam ||Once |
|Assam JLEE Official website||https://www.astu.ac.in/|
Can 1 subject back student Apply JLEE ?
How to apply for JLEE 2021 I m not getting it now