Assam JLEE 2020 is scheduled to be held on 12 September 2020. The hall ticket will be released on 04 September on the official website. The Result is scheduled to be announced on or before 28 September. It is also known as Assam Joint Lateral Entry Examination will be conducted at the State Level by Assam Science And Technology University. The exam is conducted once in a year for enrolling the candidates into Third Semester B. Tech. Programme (Lateral Entry). The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Counseling etc.
- Assam JLEE 2020 is going to be held on 12 September 2020.
- The authority will announce the result on or before 28 September 2020.
Assam JLEE 2020 Result
As per the officials, the result will be declared on or before 28 September 2020. Important information regarding results are as below:
- The university declares that the Results of the entrance exam will be posted on the official website of the university only.
- The applicants have to get the results on their own from the official website.
- The results will be released only after a month once the exams are complete.
- Applicants can check their results by logging in to the official website with the help of their credentials (username and password).
- The information on the Results will be as per below:
- Applicants Name
- Roll number
- University name
- Score in total
- Score per subject
Assam JLEE 2020 Counselling
The Assam JLEE Counseling Procedure will conduct in the last week of July for the candidates and those applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list, only they will be called out for counselling procedure and it is also necessary for candidates to carry the required documents for verification at the counselling centre.
At the counselling centre, the documents of candidates will be verified through authority and the seat will be allotted to the candidates on their merit and choice of college/institute. Candidates should have to bring the required documents and admission fees to submit.
The documents should carry by the candidates at the counselling centre and the documents are
- Assam JLEE 2020 Rank Card
- JLEE 2020 Admit Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Diploma Pass Certificate
- Diploma Mark list
- HSLC Admit Card
- Gap Certificate, if applicable
- HSLC Certificate and mark list
- It is important for the applicants to attend the counselling session on the first day.
- The information regarding counseling will be updated on the official website.
- Applicants are requested to check on their own from the official website.
List of the colleges that consider the Assam JLEE
- Assam Engineering College,
- Jorhat Engineering College,
- Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology,
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College.
Assam JLEE 2020 Admit Card
Assam JLEE 2020 admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the University form 04 September 2020. The details regarding the admit card are as follows:
- The candidate will have to enter his/her Application Number/User name & Password generated during the online submission of the form to download the hall ticket.
- Without the hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the entrance examination.
- The hall ticket will have the details like the Candidate's name, Test centre, Timing of examination, Mode of the exam, etc.
- Admit card /Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Admit card /Hall ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
Assam JLEE 2020 Exam Centres
The exam centres for JLEE Assam 2020 are as follows:
Assam JLEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The Assam JLEE 2020 Exam Pattern can be checked below:
Assam JLEE Exam Pattern 2020
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of Exam||180 Minutes|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer|
Subject wise number of questions:
Section-Wise Division of Questions of Assam JLEE
|Basic Computer||10 Questions|
|Branch of Engineering||50 Questions|
Assam JLEE 2020 Syllabus
Assam JEE 2020 Syllabus hasn't been released by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Assam but based on previous exams conducted by DTE students can check the below mentioned syllabus:
Assam JLEE Syllabus 2020
Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, Laws of Motion, Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia, Units and Measurement, Waves, Description of Motion in One Dimension, Current Electricity, Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei, Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices, Ray Optics, Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Heat,
The states of Matter, Some Basic Concepts, Atomic Structure, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics, Metals and Non-Metals, Organic Chemistry, Heavy metals, Transition Metals, Coordination Chemistry, Polymers
Integral Calculus, Dynamics, Differential Equations, Differential Calculus, Complex numbers, Sets, Relations and Functions, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences and Series, Two-Dimensional Geometry, Three Dimensional Geometry, Statistics, Trigonometry, Matrices and Determinants, Permutations and Combinations, Mathematical Induction and Its Application, Vector Algebra
Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form
The applicants must check the eligibility before filling the form. The JLEE Assam 2020 Application form details are mentioned below in the points. The candidates must go through these before filling the form:
- The application form is available to fill untill 10 August 2020 along with the fee payment.
- The applicants will be able to fill the registration form online on the official website.
- A recent coloured photograph will be needed to upload in the prescribed format.
- The applicants are advised to fill the details carefully as there will be no chance given for the correction.
- The applicants will not need to send the xerox of the application form or any other documents to the office of the conducting body.
- After depositing requisite fee, print out of the Application form may be taken by
using Application form number/user name and the password given by the candidate.
- The form will be considered only when the registration fee will be deposited.
Assam JLEE 2020 Application Fee
The details for the JLEE Assam 2020 Application Fee is given below in the table:
Mode of Payment: The applicants can pay the fee via Online mode by “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Assam JLEE Registration Fees 2020
|For All category candidates||Rs 1000/-|
Note- Fees once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
How to Apply for Assam JLEE 2020?
The candidates can read the details given below for how to apply online:
- Candidates have to first register on the official website, by entering their name, valid email, a working mobile number and a password.
- Candidates must not use anybody else's email.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their mobile number because of all the information will also be sent via SMS.
- Enrollment ID of candidates is sent on email as well as on the mobile number given.
- Candidates must use their enrollment id along with the password for all JAM 2020 related pieces of information.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with password safe and confidential.
Details to be filled in IIT JAM Application form 2020
Below mentioned is the data or documents list candidates must keep in mind while filling application form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code
- Choice of entrance examination cities.
Documents to be Uploaded
- A High-quality image of the candidate’s colour photograph (Size of the photograph should be
maximum 35 kb and minimum 20kb)
- Scanned images of Signature (Size of Signature should be maximum 30kb and minimum 15kb).
- Both should be in the '.jpeg' or '.jpg' format.
- Certificate of the qualifying exam
How to Fill the Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form
Applications sent through any other mode would be straight away rejected. The candidates will need to follow the following details for filling the Online Application form:
Step 1 - Registration - The applicants will need to register first on the official website by entering the details like:
Step 2 - Login
- Login with the details to complete the form
Step 3 - Upload the Required Documents
Step 4 - Make the Application Fee Payment
Step 5 - Take the printout of the filled form and keep it safe for future references.
Assam JLEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Assam JLEE 2020 are mentioned below. The candidates must check the eligibility before filling the form:
- A minimum 3 Years Diploma in Polytechnic from Institution of Assam under State Council of Technical Education (SCTE) is needed.
- The candidates must have a score of 45 % marks for Unreserved categories & 40% marks for SC/ST in the Polytechnic course.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The Candidates appearing in their final examination may also apply but they will have to produce their Original Mark sheet along with the Pass Certificate of the Final Diploma on the day of Admission.
Assam JLEE 2020 Highlights
The highlights for Assam JLEE 2020 are given below in the table:
|Exam Name||Assam JLEE 2020|
|Full Name||Assam Joint Lateral Entry Examination|
|Conducting Body||Assam Science And Technology University|
|Level of Exam ||State Level|
|Frequence of Exam ||Once |
|Assam JLEE Official website||https://www.astu.ac.in/|