Assam JLEE 2022 Registration Process will be starting in September, Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) will begin taking applications for the Assam JLEE 2022 test. Students seeking admission to Assam's participating institutions' 2nd-year B.E/B.Tech programmes must complete and submit an online application form before the deadline. Students should examine the eligibility criteria set forth by the competent authorities before applying for Assam JLEE 2022.
Assam JLEE 2022 Dates
The candidate can check all the important dates of Assam JLEE 2022 in the table given below:
Assam JLEE 2022 Schedule(tentative)
|Assam JLEE 2021||Dates |
|Online application||September 2022|
|Last Date to submit the application form||September 2022|
|Issue of admit card||October 2022|
|Date of Examination||October 2022|
|Date of Result||October 2022|
Assam JLEE 2022 Application Form
In September, Assam 2022 Application Form will release the application form for Assam JLEE 2022, which all qualified applicants seeking lateral admissions to BE/B. Tech degrees must complete in the prescribed manner. Candidates must meet the eligibility requirements, failing which their candidature will be disqualified.
The Typical Procedure for Filling Out the Assam JLEE 2021 Online Application Form:
- Step 1: Students must first complete the Online Application Form. A username and password are set up.
- Step 2: The student must fill out the application form and all of its sections.
- Step 3: Scanned images of the required documents
- Step 4: Make a payment using a debit/credit card, net banking, UPI, or PAYTM.
Assam JLEE 2022 Registration Process
1. Fill out the JLEE application form 2022 - Candidates must fill out all of their personal information, including their name, father's name, mother's name, date of birth, age as of July 1, 2022, nationality, permanent resident of Assam, address, categorization, and favoured exam centre, in addition to the course they are applying for.
2. Upload Photograph and Signature - Candidates must next upload the appropriate papers in the application form in accordance with the authorities' instructions.
Height between 250 pixels and 320 pixels.
Width between 150 pixels and 220 pixels.
jpeg' or .jpg format
less than 35 kb
Height between 100 pixels and 180 pixels
Width of signature between 150 pixels and 220 pixels
jpeg or .jpg format
less than 30 kb
Following that, candidates must choose a password that will be used for future logins.
3. Payment of JLEE Application Fee: Candidates will be routed to a payment page after submitting their information, where they will be able to pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs 1000 via online manner only. Candidates can make their payments via a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
|SC, ST, General, OBC|| ||Online||Male, Female||₹ 1000|
Documents to be Uploaded:
- A High-quality image of the candidate’s colour photograph (Size of the photograph should be
maximum 35 kb and minimum 20kb)
- Scanned images of Signature (Size of Signature should be maximum 30kb and minimum 15kb).
- Both should be in the '.jpeg' or '.jpg' format.
- Certificate of the qualifying exam