AUD ET 2021 Application Form has been released by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Delhi. The last date to apply has been extended to 10 September 2021. The exam for MBA admission has been postponed. Ambedkar University Delhi Entrance Exam is conducted to select eligible candidates for admission in MBA and other PG courses. This exam is conducted at the university level annually. Candidates who hold a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for Ambedkar University Entrance Test 2021 for admission in PG courses. Admission in these programs can be done through any one of the following written test(s): Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) or AUD MBA Entrance Test conducted by AUD. Candidates must read the complete article to know more about the AUD ET Application Form 2021 details such a latest updates, dates, how to fill, application fee, etc.
The last date to apply has been extended to 10 September 2021. Apply Here.
AUD ET 2021 Application Form Dates
The following table shows the important dates regarding AUD ET 2021 Application Form.
|Application start date|
15 January 2021
|Application last date|
01 September 2021
10 September 2021
AUD ET 2021 Application Form
AUD ET 2021 Application Form has been released in an online mode on the official website of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Delhi. Candidates are advised to fill the application form at the earliest. AUD ET 2021 exam has been postponed. Due to which the application form submission last date is also extended but the last date of the application form is not officially announced by the exam conducting authority.
How to fill AUD ET Application Form 2021?
Candidates can follow the below steps to fill the AUD ET Application Form 2021:
- Candidates have to go to the official website of AUD ET 2021.
- Click on the online application tab on the home page.
- After clicking on the tab, the new page will be open where candidates have to click on the new user sign up.
- For registration, candidates need to enter their valid email id and have to make their own password concerning the guidelines.
- After re-entering the password, enter your mobile number and fill in the captcha code as asked.
- After filling in the captcha code, registration will be completed.
Step-2: Filling the application form
- After registration, log in to your profile by using your username and password.
- After login, fill in all the necessary details such as personal and academic details.
Step-3: Uploading the documents
- Candidates will have to upload their photograph, scanned signature image, and applicable documents.
- The photograph and scanned signature image must be in JPG/JPEG format.
- The documents must be in PDF format.
- The maximum file size of the photograph and scanned signature image should not be more than 500kb.
- The maximum file size of documents should not be more than 3000kb.
Step-4: Fee payment
After uploading all the necessary documents, candidates have to pay the application fees for AUD ET 2021. Following is the table that shows application fee for various categories:
|Category||Fee (In Rs.)|
|General and EWS||1220|
| SC / ST / PwBD/D-OBC(NCL) / Defence candidates / Kashmiri Migrants||610|
The application fee should be paid through only online mode. Candidates can use the payment gateways of HDFC and ICICI banks to pay the application fees.
Step-5: Submitting the application form
After filling the form, making the fee payment, and previewing the application form, candidates have to submit the application form before the deadline. Failing to sub, the application form, even after filling and making fee payment tends to reject the application form of the candidate.